Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+4
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
The Wanderer
TSDZ_President
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:14

Gabrielle say down on Emir's cot and proceeded to lay down lazily. "What are you doing?" she asked offhandedly.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:14

TK looked at her hand then at Alevon in confusion.

I wiped my blood with this hand...but...

TK took one step towards him.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:16

Alevon takes a step back and frantically looks for somewhere to run to as his breathing increases

Last edited by TSDZ_President on Wed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:17

"Huh? O nothing just cleaning my gun." Emir stops, putting the brush and such back into the set.

"What do you want?"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:17

"I just figured you looked lonely," she said. "What's on your mind?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:19

TK teleports in front of him and pins him backwards to the ground. "Alevon...please...tell me what's wrong!"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:19

"Course I'm lonely." Emir said without much emotion. "I'm basically the Hermit of this group."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:21

Alevons heart pounds in his chest as he looks around, not knowing what to do or say
"...I....I....I..."
Choking on every one
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:21

"Better than being the group bitch," she quipped cheerfully. She sat back up and stretched.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:22

TK gently touches the side of his face with her right hand and hesitates.

"Alevon..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:23

Alevon glances at her hand a little and slightly moves his head away, swallowing hard again and closing his eyes...his breathing is a little fast
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:24

Emir sighed. "You never seen true solitude...." Emir getting out of a old tatter folder from his Satchel.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:27

"You're right, I haven't. At least not your type of solitude. I've encountered a solitude of isolation because I couldn't speak English, but otherwise I could overcome it easily with hard work," Gabrielle replied. She brushed a hand through her unprofessionally cut hair. "I'd seriously want to see how life would be if we switched positions. Being called self-righteous and superficial by everybody. I'd prefer being closed-up and solitary for a day, it'll straighten my thoughts out."

Gabrielle wasn't shamed by her presumed superficiality. She liked being pretty and shallow, it gave her a certain charm. Of course, she didn't share that information with everybody, she let it be assumed by the way she acted and talked.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:28

TK slowly grabs for his blade with the same right hand, taps her finger on the tip, and pressing her fingers together, watching the blood slowly trickle down her finger tip.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:29

"whatever." Emir said depressingly. "Like to read this?" waving the tattered file on the front in neat writing, "Emir P Smith, Patient 96777"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:31

"...TK! Why'd you....."
Alevon's eyes widen and then shut tightly, his heart beats faster and he squirms a little...he shuts his mouth tightly and his breathing gets a little deeper...he twitches slightly
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:32

"Some kind of report." Gabrielle looked at the file with discernible contemplation, a certain sadness. "Yes, of course I'll read it." She motioned her hand to grab it.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:33

Emir tosses the file, if you open it it'll show a one old yellow page of text.

Report on Emir P Smith, Patient on Codename Argus.

"The Patient is quite strange, he seems to detect most attacks from many tests, dodging them with perfect rhythm. We have heard of the so called "Alphas" and his genetic code is quite like them. So we made the Forbidden Project: Codename Argus just for him. As he is a 8 year old boy right now, we must keep him in check in his memories. His family agreed to this as an act of patriotism and we given them tribute of 5,000 dollars US.

please note that the Patient is quite skilled in marksmanship already, quite strange for a 9 year old.

Codename Argus is a one single eye, basically an second brain for our patient, like the small euphoric dream to forget past memories, like LSD except that this is a living piece of matter. though he shows no signs of retaliation, We given him a mission to destroy a unwanted one say a disabled person....took him 30 minutes to kill him. We asked about the man he "met", but he seems to forget. The plan is in fruition.

We were afraid that he was fighting Argus, though he seems to accept it. We then give him multiple missions to assassinate 15 people linking to the so-called Pit Fiends.
Argus has made him a good assassin, perfect for any situation. He came back 4 weeks, just before his "Graduation." He shot almost half the lab guards and killed 5 of the scientists linking to the Argus Project. We have put him in solitary for 2 weeks.

May 5.

The Day we set him free, we edited the programming of the Eye to make him forget all what happened to him, we keep tweaking it after he killed every target. Though when he was 10, he seems unbalanced in the head. But human emotions isn't our forte. we left him in the streets in 1600 hours.

This is my report of Emir P. Smith, please notice the changes of the patient. He might be good use to us for Russia.

S.H."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:37

TK touched Alevon's bottom lip with her blooded fingertip.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:39

Gabrielle sighed and re-read it. Then she looked up. "Your parents sold you for five grand?" She knew her question was very indiscreet.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:40

Alevon gasps slightly...he slowly brings his hands up and holds hers gently as he sucks on her finger...his eyes still closed but loosesly...his heart beats quickly in his chest...his breathing slows...
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:42

TK pulls at her hand lightly, "Alevon..." she whispered.

This feels so good...

TK bites her lip and shakes her head.

W-wait...why is he sucking my blood?

She raised her left eyebrow in suspicion.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:44

Alevon immediately lets go of her hand and covers his mouth, eyes wide

...so...fresh...

Alevon closes his eyes tightly and shakes his head, still covering his mouth
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:46

I am supposed to be freaked out. I am supposed to go off or something, but all I can do is admire him...

TK smiled at him and asked, "So...what was that about?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 EmptyWed 16 Jun 2010 - 22:47

Alevon keeps his eyes shut tight and shakes his head...heart still pounding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next