Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+4
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
The Wanderer
TSDZ_President
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 21:55

Alevon's gun freezes over, "hold your fire Alevon... your both at fault... Alevon it is good that you are changing... but think of how this outburst of yours is hurting TK right now... and Gabrielle you are right but you are also being a bit too mocking in your analysis... and we must go now..." Josh walks on ahead guiding the children and following Anthony.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 21:56

Gabrielle turned to the side, looking at Anthony. "Okay, I got you." Practically having forgotten about Alevon, she gave Ariel one of those 'you'll get used to it' glances, and jogged forward behind Anthony.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 21:57

"...self-righteous punk."
Alevon mutters about Josh
Alevon continues absorbing the ground as he walks
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:00

Ariel shrugged and slowly made her way forward towards Gabrielle and the guy named Anthony. Judging by the look she received, the fight that just happened must have been a regular occurence.

'This thing is pretty crazy... I guess people are allowed their fights now and then to blow off some steam.'

"Hey Gabrielle," Ariel questioned, "Is Alevon always like that?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:02

Alevon tenses up, clenching his fists
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:06

Wolf 2 and Tyler were behind the group walking, 2.0 not walking sluggishly as he turned to Tyler and said,"J'ai faim... Ne pouvons-nous obtenir de la nourriture?"

"Ugh... Maybe later 2.0... But not now..." Tyler simply said, trying his best not to look behind himself.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:07

"No, he isn't. He's usually much more rational," Gabrielle said. She seemed conscious about their delicate circumstances. She talked a little louder. "I considered him a part of the group at one point, but I don't think he likes me. I'm just being honest... I feel like he's being spiteful when he addresses to me."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:09

Alevon mumbles
"...I treat others with respect due to them."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:10

Ariel looked at Alevon and then at Gabrielle.

"Maybe it's just a personality difference." Then she added with a smile, "I like you both."

'Though I can do with just the one.'

Last edited by Capricorn Hunter on Tue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:11

Anthony, ignoring the conversation they had replied,"We should be in the city in less then two minutes. Pass the city is the bunker, so lets move it people!"

Wolf 2.0 squinted his eyes at Anthony and replied,"Je n'aime pas ce gosse ... Puis-je-"

"No." Was all Tyler said.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:13

...mmm...no matter how many times I tell myself differently, my thoughts always turn to killing them....mmm mmm...

....no. There's no way I'm doing that, they don't deserve it.

...I'm kidding, jeez...though, some of them DO deserve it more than others...

...mmmmm...
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:17

Gabrielle, figuring this was going into personal and touchy subjects she'd rather discuss in private, kept her silence. She just said this, "I don't hate him, I just try to help. I'm just bad at helping."

She then turned her gaze over to Wolf 2.0. "Vous parlez français, monsieur?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:18

...I try to help...but I'm always met with negativity...am I supposed to be their enemy or something?
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:19

TK kissed Angela on her cheek and caught up with the group, she looked at the new girl and squinted her eyes.

No...it can't be...
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:19

"I think that if you at least try to help then I don't see any harm being done, even if it doesn't work out too well." Ariel gazed at the sky then, lost in her thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:20

TK shook her head and also looked at the sky.

It can't be her...
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:21

Alevon sighs and drops back next to TK
"...something on your mind, miss?"
He says warmly
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:21

"TK?" Tyler asked, now looking at her.

Dammit what am I supposed to say...

"Uhm... How are you feeling honey?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:23

TK shook her head at Alevon, "Just thinking...someone looks familiar to me..." and propped Angela on her left hip, firmly holding her rod with her right hand.

She looked at Tyler and replied, "I'm uh..pretty wet heheh...was covered in blood not too long ago and missed out on some action...how are you?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:25

"Hmmm..."

....is it that girl?
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:25

"I've been better I suppose... I just feel bad that this was all my fault... Again... I just can't seem to stop hurting those I care about..." Tyler replied sadly.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:26

Alevon closes his eyes and continues walking and absorbing
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:26

TK forced a smile, "Here, take Angela, I believe I need to dry off more, I didn't have time to dry off from my shower...and don't worry, nothing here is your fault...you did what you could."

TK held Angela out to Tyler.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:28

Tyler grabbed a hold of her carefully as he replied,"But it IS my fault... I'm the whole reason the Fiends came here... I was so caught up in finally being free, finally being able to start a family- That I forgot all about the tracker within me..." He was really glum now, but Angela pat him on the head, telling him it was alright. That made him smile a little.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 15 Jun 2010 - 22:29

Josh noticing Alevon Absorbing whatever he is walking on comments, "You may want to be careful about that Alevon... not sure if your meaning to do that and you don't want to loose control."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next