Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+3
The Wanderer
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 18:39

"Eh everyone has a weakness, I have one, Emir does, so does Alevon." Saul states
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 18:40

TK giggled again, "That's pretty cute when you think about it"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 18:41

"It's not a weakness!" Tim states, slamming his hand on the floor making the lights flicker in the jet. El was looking worriedly at Tim.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 18:41

"you think everything's cute to Alevon's smartassery to Saul's impossible way to show any reaction but worry." Emir stated.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 18:42

TK tapped Tim on his back, "Shhh...try to sleep, it might make you feel better?"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 18:44

"Hey! I make sure to not show emotion Emir." Saul says to Emir. His stomach grumbles. "Ugh I haven't eaten in 2 days... I need food. Can I have something to eat?"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 18:45

"Calm down, Jesus," Gabrielle piped out in Tim's direction from her own occupied section. Upon further inspection she had raised all of the hand supports and lain down on her improvised couch bed. She didn't know how they must have felt when they realized they would have no kids.

She was polygamous, bisexual, and wouldn't want to contribute to the gene pool in any scenario. She was actually a little pissed off that she still had ovaries and still had her monthly cycle, her body oblivious to the fact that it couldn't be fertilized even if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 18:47

Emir slouched in his chair and just sipped his glass again.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 18:47

"Well hello Gabrielle." Saul says looking at Gabrielle.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 18:49

"Indeed, Hello Gab." Emir sips his glass as he saids it to her.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 18:54

"Hello." Without further ado she turned around and twisted her back in such a way that it produced a satisfying chain of spine joints rubbing together. "I've had a bad experience with planes," she started all of a sudden. "My plane trip to America was, to say the least, a complete disaster."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 18:56

"Oh? Do tell. You got to know my history tell me yours." Saul says looking at Gabrielle
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 18:56

"Mmm..." Was all Tim said before pulling his cloak up over his head.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 19:00

She appeared really bored and deflated when she started in a disinterested monotone. "So as you know I moved over to America from France this August, September, whatever. In any case it was the beginning of the school year. The plane was supposed to cross the Atlantic and arrive at the closest airport. For some odd and inexplicable reason they made a detour. We hadn't found out it was hijacked until it started running out of fuel, and well, it crashed in the sea."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 19:00

TK sighed and stood up, "Goodness Tim...you're worse than Alevon..." she whispered.

TK started pacing up and down the isle again and she said to Gabrielle, "Sorry to hear..."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 19:01

"Huh. Your family has enemies huh." Saul says a tiny smile on his face that quickly vanishes.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 19:06

"Or it's just a random hijacking, one of the other."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 19:07

"Big companies. Believe it or not my parents were journalists and they ran their own magazine. Made a lot of enemies with the swindlers and sadists they uncovered."

She seemed she turn and look over to TK with an amused look. Apparently she was confident enough about her personal life. "And by now I've found out that all business goon is a cretin."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 19:11

Josh sighs and stands up, "Hey El... how fast is this plane going?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 19:13

Alevon pulls out a cotton swab he had tucked in a glass tube in his jacket, from his suitcase...he swabs the blood up and put is in the tube

......interesting situation......
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 19:18

"Fast enough." Was all El said, laying back in his chair with his sunglasses on.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 19:23

Josh walks over to one of the windows looking out, "Could you be more specific?... I'm thinking of getting some air..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 19:25

"Too fast for you little man."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 19:30

"Am I that uninteresting?" Gabrielle asked, a snide smirk on her face. "Okay, let's move on. Saul probably knew that I'm French and manipulate shadows, but did he know I was a--"

She stopped herself halfway and exploded in laughter. She sat up, holding her stomach. "Man, this is so embarrassing it's funny!" To elaborate, she continued between hics of laughter.

"I used my supposedly perfect French-speaking girl cover up to get the teachers to take pity on me." She wiped a tear out of her eyes. "So now you know I didn't deserve the B+ I get on my report card."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Jun 2010 - 19:31

"Are you serious?" Saul asks not laughing keeping a stern face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next