Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+4
TSDZ_President
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 1:15

Josh smiles, "Yah know what... I really don't know. All I want though is to kill and feel that delightful feeling of fresh blood covering me and hear my victims delightful screams. I suppose you could say I am suffering."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 1:16

"No, you're delusional." Emir sitting on the Elevator floor.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 1:18

Josh smiles at Emir, "Who knows I probably don't even really exist... So I will use what time I have till I am replaced or destroyed to have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 11:25

TK frowned in her sleep and stirred a bit. "Sure..." she whispered and smiled before her face returned to its normal somewhat harmonious appearance.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 11:34

"Your plan is highly flawed."

Alevon says calmly

"...the key to victory is not to anticipate exact situations like that, what if there were instead a group of fleeing civilians running towards us? You need to anticipate multiple situations, expect none, and have a mind capable of forming a plan at less than a moment's notice. When you anticipate something that can lead to a horrible failure, it usually leads only to ruin. You also need to take into account where you are, who is with you and so on...."

Alevon pauses for a moment

"...hmmmm...I'm not trying to lecture you, I'm just saying that instead of being ready for one thing, be ready for anything...don't act on preconceptions."

Alevon nuzzles up to TK
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 14:19

Josh smiles, "You are the only ones that I have to make sure don't die right now... and if I can save a few innocents that might be okay but we can't hesitate or we are all screwed... so an initial fast strike to take them out before they know what's happening should work."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 14:37

Alevon smiles
"...if you get innocents killed, I'll make sure to kill you"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 14:42

Josh smiles for a moment, "You can't kill me as long as I am not solid... and I believe you killed a few innocents in the last pit... or have you forgotten that you killed Ellie and 4s friends without a second thought. We can't be sure of who is innocent and who is our enemy."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 14:44

Alevon frowns
"...I didn't know....but now we do, so think before you act...if you're as good of a fighter as you think you are, you'd be able to handle the split-second thinking required to handle such a situation.....now, don't do anything too hastily"

Alevon looks at Josh with a serious look
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 14:48

Josh frowns, "fine... but remember Alevon... hesitating if only for a split second. that can be the difference between victory, and any one of us being shot in the head... even TK...."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 14:50

"That kind of thinking will get you killed. Being to fast leads to failure.....that's why you need to THINK fast, not just ACT fast."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 14:51

The elevator rings. It has reached the bottom. The door opened to a mirror image of the last hallway you guys went to, though unlike the last one machine guns did not open up. The lights were on normally at this time, with the hallway radiating white. It looked perfect in every sense. Nothing was out of place or dirty within this hallway.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 14:52

Alevon stands up with TK
"...I prove my point."

Alevon looks at Josh

EDIT
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 14:58

Josh's head covers with his ice body and he walks out Emir would hear a swishing sound inside the body, "I'll take point"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 14:59

Alevon follows behind with TK

"...fine, but don't mess up"

Alevon thinks for a moment

"...wait, Josh.......can you please take TK?"

Alevon looks at TK

"...after all, you can make shields and such..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 15:15

Josh says, "Well yes... but I could also use my body as a regenerating shield to block anything coming at you... but fine I will stick with long range..." Josh's body re-solidifies and he takes TK in his arms an ice body covering all of her but her face, "there that should helps some..." the joint's in Josh's ice armor break again.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 15:16

Alevon slightly reaches towards TK as he twitches...he hangs his head slightly as he says
"...she's clausterphobic..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 15:24

Josh sighs, "Well better uncomfortable than shot... and besides her face is out... I know that others can't breathe through ice and that is why her head isn't covered."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 15:25

Alevon looks to the side
"...mmm..."

He gently kisses TK on the forehead and walks into the hallway
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 15:28

TK opens her eyes slowly and looks around. "Joy..." she whispered.

What a scary place...
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 15:28

Alevon whispers
"...it'll be alright Tsinanae, you'll see..."

He continues into the hallway
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 15:32

TK looked at him and sighed, "Maybe..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 15:34

Alevon continues into the hallway cautiously
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 16:36

At that point the group would see a door slide open as a man walks out, rolling out a bed with a white cover over the top of it. Someone was underneath it...

The person closes the door and goes to push it down the hallway when he notices the group and stops. His eyes are wide in terror but he still does not move.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 EmptyMon 7 Jun 2010 - 16:38

Alevon slowly raises his hand

"...it's ok"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next