Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+4
TSDZ_President
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 23:32

Josh asks calmly, "So what is the news doc? there is only one guy who can cure it and that person is halfway around the world and we only have 24 hours or what?"
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 23:34

(you can't cure nerve degrading moron....sorry. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 23:35

"In this level of ALS it would take about a week of work for me to cure her, and with our situation here and my job, that's time that I really don't have..." he finished washing up as he turned around and added,"As for the good news, though as strange as it is, the disease isn't getting worse, nor does it have the signs. So she wont die anytime soon."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 23:37

"So all we need is a weeks time... to bad I can't offer you the 50 thousand dollars I used to have for your time but that was lost when Mike killed me doc... anyway we just need more time Alevon how much can you do?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 23:38

"...what?! A week isn't good enough! Is there any way it can go any faster?!"
Alevon is more or less enraged

He turns to Josh
"...I can't. Simple as that."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 23:40

TK slowly closed her eyes and she cried to herself again in frustration.

A week...of not moving....?

Shit...shit....
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 23:42

"The only way it would go faster is if you could find a team of biokinetics." the doctor stated, making Tim tense up at this.

"Craaap..." was all Tim said before he started smacking his head into the wall, continuing,"I know where to find such a team..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 23:43

TK looked at Tim and frowned, "T-Tim...?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 23:44

Alevon punches the wall
"Why must things always be overcomplicated by insignificant, stupid, BS!!!"

...this life, this wretched world! Can I not have peace!?
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 23:45

Josh says to Alevon, "Okay then I don't know your powers more than the basics and same goes with you to me... just asking..."
then turning to the doctor, "Look I still have an offshore bank account... there should be roughly 2 million in each of the 3 so... wait did he just agree to help us... never mind."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 23:47

Tim stopped hitting his head on the wall as he laughed a little, replying,"You know... It's a bit ironic... You getting this disease on this continent..." He then looked at both Alevon and TK,"The largest group of biokinetics in the world are on this continent... But they're also about a mile underground..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 23:49

"So? we summon Mike again and we go down to get them right?... unless you have some trouble with them."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 23:50

TK's cough became amuck for a moment and she winced. "I...am sleepy..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 23:51

Alevon looks at Josh
"SHUT UP! For crying out loud, what you have to say is NEVER going to help us! Either shut up, or I shut you up!"
Alevon punches the wall again

"...so let me guess....a mile under ground...they're Pit Fiends, AREN'T THEY!?"

Alevon punches the same spot repeatedly, there is now a hole in the wall
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 23:54

Josh sighs, "Alevon getting angry will cloud your judgment and you WILL make mistakes if you do that... you need to stay in control and asses the situation. TK has time unlike you and I had... she will live we just need to make a well thought out and tactical plan to get these guys."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 23:55

"I..only have time...because I can't move..." TK's face was covered in pain and streaked in tears.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 23:55

"Kids got a good head on his shoulders Tim. But I need to get back to work... I'll steer people away from here..." The doctor replies as he makes his way for the door.

"Thanks Ted." Tim called out to him.

"Ugh... Shut up Tim..." Ted replied as he left.

Tim just sighs as he turns back to the group and puts the blanket over TK and replies,"Go to sleep... We'll work this out in the morning..." He then turns to the rest of the group as he states,"Get everyone else in here, you all will just sleep in here tonight and I'll keep watch on the door."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 23:57

TK nodded and tried to think happy thoughts as her eyes scanned around the hospital room.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptyFri 4 Jun 2010 - 23:59

Alevon tenses up, looking at Josh
"...unlike you, perhaps, my thought patterns do not change based on what mood I'm in."

Alevon punches another hole in the wall as he kneels next to TK
...he holds her hand in his

"...Josh...go get the others."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptySat 5 Jun 2010 - 0:01

Tears formed in her eyes as she whispered to Alevon, "D-Don't...leave me..." and she instantly fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptySat 5 Jun 2010 - 0:02

Josh walks over to TK and talks to her sympathetically, "consider yourself lucky at least your not loosing your mind... You still know who the people around you are and know what your feelings are... you can still think logically... that and like I said before I will do anything to help you get back to normal... I have a large sum of favors to repay and this is just a small one okay TK? Alevon just is worried about you as are we... but he will calm down and we will go and get you help... and you have my word that he will return to you in one piece... sleep well my friend."

Josh then looks up at Alevon, "Okay."

Josh walks outside and greets Emir, Gab, and I assume saul. "come on guys we are sleeping here for the night follow me." with that Josh walks back in leading them back to the group.

Last edited by ColinEtzel on Sat 5 Jun 2010 - 0:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptySat 5 Jun 2010 - 0:05

TK heard Josh's words in her dream as if it were a lullaby and she smiled faintly for a moment before she looked peaceful again.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptySat 5 Jun 2010 - 0:09

Saul goes inside still listening to his music.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptySat 5 Jun 2010 - 0:23

Alevon falls asleep as he is kneeling beside TK, his head resting on her stomach
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 EmptySat 5 Jun 2010 - 1:31

Emir came inside, spinning his knife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 21 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next