Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Post UnHonorable War

Go down 
+5
YongYoKyo
The Wanderer
Day of Light
CaR_HoPPeR
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 22:52

The area between Alevon's eyebrows wrinkles again
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:06

TK, by Alevon's side, wonders what Kate could be meaning.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:12

Kate pulls out her longsword as she points it at the door. Within moments the locks and chains drop off and the door opens. Within, nothing can be seen. It is completely pitch black. Kate walks in as a switch is heard flicked on, and lights come on above what appear to be human sized pods. In all the pods you can see there are people sleeping, some of those people are kids...

The group would notice one of the pods on the left has Josh in it, and he appears to be sleeping peacefully.

"This... Is the dark room. It is a place where dangerous Alphas are put, whether they wish to do harm to others or simply cannot control themselves... Josh at the moment, is one of them... But I am going to let him out and give him to you guys to protect... And hopefully cure... As for the life lesson, it is simply this. You may have been given power, but with the abuse of that power comes consequences. Most of them leading in death... Or worse... I don't want to put any of you in here, but it is my duty to protect those from danger. Even if it means locking away children..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:15

Alevon tenses up to an extreme
"...and what will become of them, these people? Will they remain like this forever?"
He says through clenched teeth
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:16

TK crosses her arms and stares at Kate.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:17

"Only some. Most are like Josh, just waiting until someone can help... But yes, for some their fate lies in here until their dying day..." Kate replied carefully, turning away from every pod except Josh's.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:21

Alevon twitches and does the growling voice:
"...you speak of power abuse, how others abuse their powers.....yet YOU abuse yours by overpowering these kids and locking them up! ...has it ever crossed your mind what it is you're doing here?! ........how dare you....."

Alevon has his eyes closed, fists clenched shut, and his head is hanging
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:25

Kate merely sighs as she replies,"No Alevon, I don't. I only use my power on those who resist. Half of the people in here, are in here of their own free will. Take that boy for example." Kate points at a pod showing a guy that looks a little older then you guys,"He begged me to be placed within here. Do you want to know why? His very pores fires mustard gas constantly. He has killed hundreds merely by being by them. In this state, he is happy, as he hurts no one. His situation is the same for many here."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:26

TK holds Alevon's hand and whispers, "Alevon...at ease..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:26

Alevon's left eye twitches uncontrollably and his mouth is agape at this...he slowly takes a step back
"...and what of me? You were going to place me in here...why?!"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:29

"You are incredibly powerful Alevon, to the point where most would have decided to just kill you. Now, I knew otherwise, I ignored their statements. But then... Then I saw your dreams... For the first time in 20 years Alevon you panicked me. The last person with your ability killed hundreds of thousands, and you have already surpassed his power! What I did was merely a precaution... I'm sorry for distrusting you the way I did..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:31

(no way that he has surpassed that superbeast known as Asmodius already <_<)
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:32

Alevon takes another step back, his eye winces
"...because...you thought I was like someone else?! ...because I'm...because I'm having dreams I cannot control?! ....because these powers were forced on me?!"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:34

(Actually he has. Only things he doesn't have is bladed arms and an armor like body)

"We ALL had these forced upon us! Don't you FUCKING use that as an excuse!" Kate yells at Alevon, instantly embarrassed as she turns back to Josh's pod and quietly whispers,"I'm sorry..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:36

Alevon straightens himself and looks straight at Kate
"Then don't make it an excuse to lock someone up."
Alevon calmly walks to his room and begins packing his things back up
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:37

TK pounds her rod on the ground in agitation, "Kate, whatever the hell is wrong with you stop taking it out on him or so help me I will make you stop one way or another."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:38

Kate merely sighs as she touches the pod Josh is in, the pod opening up,"Good luck curing Josh." Kate then walks out and waits for the group to exit before she closes the door again.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:40

Alevon comes back with his bookbag and suitcase
"...I'll help Josh, but after that...I'm gone."
Alevon glances at TK for a moment and then closes his eyes
"...I don't believe I'm as safe here as I thought."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:42

"You aren't." Kate simply said, not even glancing at him,"The people here know of you Alevon. You are much more like Asmodeus then we first imagined... But until you do something, I will trust you..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:43

Josh's body falls out of the body and he begins to stand as his body seems to begin to melt, "WHAT THE HELL... what did you do to m-." where josh fell there is now a puddle on the ground...
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:44

TK holds Alevon's hand again and gently squeezes it, "I'm here for you...whatever you decide to do..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:44

Alevon looks to the side and gives a slight laugh
"...heh...you know...you keep saying I'm like this guy, but I don't even know who he is..."

Alevon rests his head on TK's shoulder
"...thank you...TK..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:45

"You don't need to know him to act like him..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:47

"...you're accusing me of being like someone that I've never even heard of...how do you think that makes me feel? That you judge me based on how someone else was."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 EmptyTue 1 Jun 2010 - 23:48

the puddle of strange clear liquid begins to bubble and convulse an odd noise seems to be coming from it... perhaps muffled screams?... the center of the liquid begins taking shape a form looking much like a head pushing out of the liquid (head is still liquid) it seems to be screaming as it rises slowly out of the liquid.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post UnHonorable War   Post UnHonorable War - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Post UnHonorable War
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next