Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Legend of the Orbs

Go down 
+6
Destroyer9000
malumadue
Robman30
dragonof_life2
cowsmacker
Bestdragon3
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Achuzzle
Achuzzle

Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 0:25

"That will be fine..his exicution is not till next week" Minty sits down and offers a seat to Zentaku, then she points to a broken cabnit "theres some food over there if your hungries."
After a slight pause she asks Zentaku "SO..tell me...what happened..the day you left town?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 0:42

Zentaku sits down and tells Minty his story, "Well you see... I had learned of a few powerful unique objects each of them worth more than a kings fortune... I had searched and heard a few rumors, but nothing really solid, but then I was lucky enough to intercept an interesting letter. It talked about something similar to what I had heard these rumors about so I followed the guy who received the note... a few days later I had finished tracking him. He had led me to a small town, but more importantly to the home of some suspicious wench. I followed them to a lake where some Nymphs were guarding the object... it was there that I made myself known... you see the wench was something else, I'm not entirely sure what but I suspect she was a Deity, she quickly slew the Nymphs and tried to take the precious object, but Nero over there managed to knock it out of her hand before she faded into darkness. I then leaped out took the Orb and helped them escape... the town was destroyed when we returned... there was an old man there, and he basically told us that these objects posses the spirits of super powerful evil beings. So we have to gather them and destroy them... Then this morning we left I found that the man's corpse in the back yard as whoever, or whatever is trying to gather these items must have killed him in his sleep and taken his form... he had tricked us and he sent the whole town after us in a giant mob. I mannaged to trick them with a few spells though and we got away uninjured... Then Ajo here killed one of 4 bandits that attacked us, and I tricked the other three into killing one of their own then running away leaving all their possessions behind while they ran away screaming for their lives... then we met your men and came here... well that is about it I guess..." shrugs, "Anything happen while I was gone besides our leader being captured?"
Back to top Go down
Achuzzle
Achuzzle

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 0:48

-she slides down her sock and shows him her tattoo- "yea..I got this, after my father attempted to rape me then killed Mom...THen, I found out they weren't really my parents..I belong to the Yan family in the east, this is there crest"

Tattoo:Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 Image_10
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 0:56

Zentaku's eyes widen, "Wow that's er different... well I am glad to see that you are unharmed, and happy to hear of your new found clan." Zentaku fakes a smile.
Back to top Go down
Achuzzle
Achuzzle

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 1:03

"I can tell you don't really care" Minty says as she eats a bowl of creampuffs "..I just..Its been hard these years....without you"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 1:10

Zentaku looks at Minty sincerely, "Well it has been hard without you as well..."
Cali then exits Zentakus backpack with a fish in it's mouth, eating it happily on the table.
Back to top Go down
Achuzzle
Achuzzle

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 1:13

Minty pets Cali "looks like your a little cutie pie...Speaking of which..I'll have to introduce you to someone!" Minty rushes behind a corner and you can here the jingling of keys, the ocational cuss, then a door opening "It's alright" Minty says sweetly," come on out." She then brings out a boy who looks like:

Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 Purple10
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 1:18

Zentaku stands up and takes a step back, "Minty!? what... What is that!?" pointing at the seemingly living corpse.
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 1:27

Meanwhile, Ajo gorges himself on food "Tha's one fuck'd up zombeh"
Back to top Go down
Achuzzle
Achuzzle

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 1:29

Minty sits the boy down and hands him a plate of food "It's something we found in a wizard's cottage, He can't talk, and he doesn't eat human flesh." Minty rufles the boy's hair "I like to call him Gaary"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 1:31

Zentaku begins to examine him more closely, "Really? that sounds like a fascinating experiment... I wonder how he did it?"
Back to top Go down
Achuzzle
Achuzzle

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 1:35

The boy looks up and waves at Zentaku "Well..wadda ya know..he likes you. He's shy around alot of people. He's practicly my little brother, so I try to help him have a good life..If he ever dies"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 1:38

"Well he seems nice enough." Zentaku looks at the boy and holds out his hand to shake the Zombie with a smile on his face saying, "Hello my name is Zentaku I'm a friend of Minty's."
Back to top Go down
Achuzzle
Achuzzle

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 1:45

Gaary shakes with is pure bone hand "No! Gaary, other hand!"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 1:50

Zentaku finishes the handshake, "It's Ok Minty." tussles Gaarys hair kindly. "I'll help ya if you need anything just, er maybe we will teach you to write."
Back to top Go down
Achuzzle
Achuzzle

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 1:57

"I think he might have been a Bard-in-training, watch this" Minty takes a lute off of her wall and hands it to Gaary. Gaary plays the lute with few mistakes.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyFri 29 Jan 2010 - 2:01

"Impressive!"
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010 - 0:48

Ajo sharpens his axe "huh..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010 - 1:49

Zentaku says, "Here I have something to try..." He goes over to the cabinet and takes out a pitcher and a few glasses placing them on the table. He then places his right hand in his backpack grabing the Orb he then casts create water in the glasses and pitcher filling them all to the brim. He then releases the Orb, and removing his hand from the backpack. "There we go drink up all you want." Zentaku smiles happily, looking at Minty and Garry to see their responses as he begins to drink a bit for himself.
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

Random : "yah know... C-4 can fix this"

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptySun 31 Jan 2010 - 12:45

"you said he was a bard in training?" Nero said looking the boy over with a smile. "well there is one way to find out" Nero takes out his flute from his belt. "this is a tune most bards learn first, lets see if he knows it." Nero then begins to play a livly tune expertyly.
Back to top Go down
Achuzzle
Achuzzle

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyMon 1 Feb 2010 - 2:01

Gaary plays along with ease
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyMon 1 Feb 2010 - 18:53

Zentaku takes another sip of water and says, "He seems quit accomplished." He smiles, "I would like to speak with the person who made him some day... I wonder what he is exactly. Maybe he was some experiment or a failed resurrection, but whatever made him it seems obvious what he is..." He looks at Gaary then Minty smiling.
Back to top Go down
Achuzzle
Achuzzle

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyTue 2 Feb 2010 - 23:58

"Yes well...Im sure you've all had a long trip." Minty opens another door, 5 or 6 beds are in the dirtfilled room "You may sleep here if you like."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyWed 3 Feb 2010 - 0:19

Zentaku looks at Minty still smiling, "Thank you Minty you and your brother are too kind... but er... where will you sleep?"
Back to top Go down
dragonof_life2
dragonof_life2

Random : "yah know... C-4 can fix this"

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 EmptyWed 3 Feb 2010 - 12:42

Nero stops playing a nods to the half dead man. "i'll be outside If anyone needs me" after nero goes out the door music can be heard, a soft and sweet melody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Legend of the Orbs   Legend of the Orbs - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Legend of the Orbs
Page 13 of 14Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14  Next