Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spell of Awakening OOC

Go down 
+2
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Spell of Awakening OOC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC - Page 2 EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 23:48

I provide that he's a doctor has been studying medicine as well as how the human body works and bla bla bla as to why these features he may notice. also he was most likely high and looking in weird places for no particular reason, also trained to notice bodily anomalies (or at least in training to do so as a doctor) when checking you out it would only be a matter of time for him to notice these male traits. Not initially, but eventually, like when you lean over to place a latte on the counter and he looks at your craned neck. Either way, noticing or not he personally wouldn't really care.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 0:00

You make it sound like your character is a medical genius, but meh. I guess I shouldn't think that druggies are somewhat poor at their jobs.

My god, I'm awfully nit-picky.
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 0:12

Well, like I said in my character sheet, Adrienn just knows everyone due to his profession, and I assume that this group of people in the RP is who he's become friends with, so, indeed.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 0:40

Laird would be convinced that Rarity's dood was a chick until told otherwise. Lol.

But in Colin's case, he is a doctor, sure, but would he notice necessarily? Maybe, maybe not.

Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 1:58

I'll flip a coin! -doesn't have one- roll a two sided die through technology! -rolls- I notice I guess... let's make it a four sided where only one counts as notice -rolls- that was fuckin' lucky.... anyway, despite my odd 'luck' that can only be taken as my word here and I just now realized that, let's take it as I figure it out after about 2 weeks. Also due to random luck with dice rolls suddenly I suspect the next time I need to do them I won't be able to roll anything but ones.... or 3's....
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 14:13

I'll be starting the Rp sometime today under the assumption that the only one there is Laird and you guys are just arriving. This work for you guys?

Someone just make sure to bring the alchohol, because Laird doesn't seem like the type Wink
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 15:12

Someone else bring that I would have brought everything else, some weed, one thing of crack just in case, a little x, 3 hits of acid, and allergy pills, because allergies fucking suck. Always ready for everything.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 15:22

I will bring the vidje games.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 16:43

Awesome.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 16:56

Better bring a tv and the console too. Lol
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC - Page 2 EmptyWed 20 Jun 2012 - 16:59

lol, okay, first post.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 16:22

Why did it have to start when my modem died? AT&T sucks penis.

Oh christ, you're all role-playing in present tense.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 16:54

it started a bit before my internet got back online, and yea, AT&T does suck... They fucked up our internet for close to 3 weeks... go wifi hunting... I still haven't even tried to catch up on tumbler yet.... I'm scared to try to cram a month of that into a small timeframe, scared for my brain.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 17:11

I can't do anything about it, my mother pays for the internet, and we're under contract since it's a package deal with the phones.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 17:35

*has AT&T*

*No problems*

*Must be you*

lol
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 18:31

AT&T sucks dick in Illinois.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC - Page 2 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2012 - 22:11

It does in illinois, it had to do with switching our service type or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spell of Awakening OOC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2