Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spell of Awakening OOC

Go down 
+2
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Spell of Awakening OOC Empty
PostSubject: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 9:25

Alright, all you guys need to do is decide where you guys live, why you're all friends, and what you all want to be doing on a Saturday night.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptySat 9 Jun 2012 - 14:11

First

lololololol

But no, I guess my guy would be practicing his martial arts so his work doesn't fall short/get bad
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Random : A little glass vile?

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptySun 10 Jun 2012 - 0:30

Probably sitting at home, bored, lonely, occasionally getting up to eat. He usually does all his exercising and training at night.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012 - 5:40

I meant what you guys would be doing together on a Saturday night. Plus you all have to pick a place to live too. Remember, you're all friiiends Smile
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012 - 7:27

He'd probably just follow everyone else, then.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012 - 8:42

...nobody is saying anything...
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012 - 16:06

Their own fault if they get left behind.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012 - 16:12

Idea: You all live in California, and you all decided to relax at some MARTIAL ARTS trainers Dojo to hang out, drink, and spar a bit.
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012 - 16:17

Sounds good to me, Kyle and Laird probably punch each other on a daily basis anyway.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012 - 18:40

Sounds fine to me as well.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyMon 11 Jun 2012 - 20:46

Double post is double.

Dojo is fine. If everyone else agrees, let's just get this rolling.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012 - 15:35

I'm fine with this.... I still don't actually have internet, I found a place downtown with wireless, so yeah.
Anyway, Samson would be up for some friendly training, and some drinking, and whatever else.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 0:10

So I'm guessing that this is what we're going with?

It'd be nice if you guys could coordinate a bit with me on the relationship between our characters. Angel can be seen advertising around town sometimes for the maid cafe.
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 0:36

1. This was posted like a week ago
2. Tim said relationships between characters didn't matter anymore if I recall
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 0:43

1. I just joined the RP.
2. It would still be nice to establish relations with the other characters in the group. Avoid the "Herp derp strangers idk if trust"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 1:05

We're all on skype all the time minus Colin for the time being if you want to talk about it
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyThu 14 Jun 2012 - 8:44

Oh, I pointed out at the time it didn't matter since groups weren't established yet. No point in making relationships if they weren't together. So you guys can figure out whatever you want^^
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 3:53

I don't have anyone on Skype, I believe. Probably accidentally took you guys out when I cleaned my contacts list. khaoz-furpride :U
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyFri 15 Jun 2012 - 4:07

Lol

TSDZ_Prez
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptySat 16 Jun 2012 - 13:53

I think you have a request from me pending, I'll just message you/resend it.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 8:26

Are we like.... going to start?
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:21

Seconded.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 20:45

Yeah, should probably do that now Razz Ts, send me a Pm describing your dojo. Forgot to ask that XD
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 18:33

Jason Met Laird at a café after seeing him perform then lived together for a while.
how I probably met the others:

for Angel it's very possible that Jason would have entered your café and flirted with him fully knowing he was a guy and complimenting him on his cute drag outfit. the rest of this is just cosmetic medical stuff in the "()" so yeah. (Probably eventually noting his adams apple, though that can easily be added or removed with surgery, rather a discrepancy in the relative finger length of males and females differ, which is practically never altered in any sex change or similar surgery as it is very easily overlooked. Therefore knowing of these things would have recognized angel as a male regardless of very good drag.)

Adrienn probably came buy to fix some plumbing issue one time and Jason initiated conversation and stuff happened.

Meeting sylas.... I have no idea. I don't know HOW he would meet the arms dealer.

also, what are everyones'/anyones' character's stances on illegal drugs? I could also be your drug dealer.

so, how do others think we probably met?
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 21:44

Those are very minute details that very few people would notice, much less look for, lol.

Though that reminds me of something that I dislike very much. You can never seem to keep a secret in an RP, especially when it's a subtle metagame that someone provides a somewhat good reason for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spell of Awakening OOC   Spell of Awakening OOC Empty

Back to top Go down

Spell of Awakening OOC
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next