Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Limits of Devotion

Go down 
+2
Day of Light
Bestdragon3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010 - 20:37

"You can check out the books." Michael said calmly as a man burst in through the library door, yelling,"Boo!" This scared Michael out of his wits as he fell back against a pile of books.

The man that came in had very pale skin and was wearing dirty robes. He had no hair and sharp features, as if his skin was pulled across his flesh,"Hey guys what's up?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010 - 20:39

((nope he is still wearing them... specifically so no one sees his face Razz))

"Well I only remember it had a ton of stuff in it about death... some ways to create it, slow it, avoid it temporarily, and even stop it all together... but I can't remember anything else in it... probably lost it with those other personalities... and yes the bandages can be taken off... but you don't want to see me in this condition..." he picks up the book and puts it back in his shirt.

Thinking: "I Can't let her see me like this..."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010 - 20:56

"Not much at all." Nosro said, helping Michael up and quickly grabbing a book on domains.
"Just a few death warrants, an evil witch, a devil warlord which is about to be replaced by someone who will cooperate more but probably also be mean. Stuff like that." Nosro said, feeling stupid that he said the last part.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010 - 21:00

"Naw I saw your dumb trick. Though funny, it was dumb." The man said as he laughed,"Just glad I'm back in the flesh though, this guy wont miss this body I'm sure."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010 - 21:08

Zentaku looks at him curiously, "Pale master?"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptySat 10 Apr 2010 - 21:32

Conani blinked and she was suddenly stricken with a sense of humor. "Shady individuals. Nice."
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 10:32

Zentaku then walks over to the pale master's head picks it up without saying a word *thinking: "I wonder..."* he then animates then pokes it to make sure that it really is not just asleep and then animates the head, "Uh hello?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 21:07

The skull is animated. It sits in your hand opening and closing its mouth.

"Hey cool trick. But I'm the Pale Master. Been looking around trying to find us a place to live, but hey seems as though you guys found it yourself. That's cool... Anyway I was told about the Spirit chick, and well I think it'd be best for us to leave."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 21:44

Nosro sat down and read the book, finding any new domain he had not come across, especially looking for the spirit domain.

(List plox)
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 22:11

Zentaku holds up the head to the pale master and says, "say hello old head." *attempting to make it speak just the words "hello" or "Hi" at this point* "oh and I doubt that we're going to just leave."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 22:21

"And why the hell not? We have a Spirit Domain user controlling this town, a war being waged, and Norso there just made Bel think he's going to die. Once he realizes it wont happen Bel will come after you guys personally! Then we're all dead!"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 22:48

"and if we brought him Norso's head for treachery? or rather one that would look like his?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 22:52

"No he'd probably kill you guys too as your his companions."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptySun 11 Apr 2010 - 23:00

"hmmm... and if we went there now dragging in Norso for him to slaughter for his betrayal then what?... just curious we probably should go."

Zentaku thinks: "Damn... we need more training first..."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010 - 6:56

"Don't worry, Bel will be replaced, or screwed by Regency before he can kill us. Even after that, I can say I convinced the witch to burn his doll or something. Either that or we could actually kill him, or put him under a quicker regency..." Nosro said, getting an idea.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010 - 7:30

Conani stared into space, however intently listening. as usual she already had the general conversation traced into her mind. "I'm just wondering how long it'll take before I can see my alter twin for myself. There aren't enough evil Mind domains who mysteriously look exactly like me." She cleared her throat. "Besides, if I find myself here, I wonder if anybody else here has their own evil twin as well."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010 - 8:03

"Why would there be an evil twin of everyone? Sounds like a lot of work for nothing don't you think? Nevermind... I'm going to go out and do one thing I haven't in a long time, get a drink." the Pale Master walks out of the door at this.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010 - 8:42

Zentaku looks at Conani and says kinda blankly after sighing, "If that is the case Conani then I have already found mine right here." he points at his head and inside his mind someone screams, "KILL THEM ALL AND WATCH THEM BURN IN THE FLAMES OF DEATH!!! no shut up. YOUR NO FUN ANYMORE! okay then shut the hell up."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010 - 14:53

(List of Domains plox)

Nosro took out his stolen document and a blank piece of paper. With his mind (First time using situational ability Very Happy), he began forging the document, handwriting, borders, and neat little decorations included. There was one main difference. The original document, signed by some devil with unreadable handwriting who was apparently the ultimate coordinator of the devil lords, or a very powerful one allowed its bearer to levy the guard. This one demanded Bel's abdication.

He then look back into the book.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010 - 15:45

Conani frowned and ran after the Pale Master. When she tried to explain herself she said, "I don't have anything else to do. I can't generate a Mind crystal out of nowhere."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010 - 16:30

"No, you can't. But your 'copy' apparently has one from what I'm told... Why don't you kill her and take it. Now leave me alone, I need a drink..." The Pale Master then leaves at this point.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010 - 16:35

Zentaku walking up behind the two of them says, "Not a problem Conani... I can kill her for you."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010 - 18:20

She turned around to Zentaku and stared inaudibly into a space just in front of Zentaku's forehead. She had different opinions as to what she did with her twin, something she'd rather only discuss with the copy. That is, if she wasn't a copy. "It's quite more complicated than that. I still have a feeling that if she was good once she'd be good again, and killing people when they aren't directly threatening you in particular isn't really necessary or noble."

Great, she told herself, she was starting to moralize once again. She frowned and crossed her hands and continued, "If she can make one crystal, she can make two, right?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010 - 18:44

Zentaku thinks at Conani:
"very well Conani...but if anything happens to endanger you...she is going down."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 EmptyMon 12 Apr 2010 - 21:35

Folding the forged document into his coat, Nosro once again read about the Spirit domain (Neutral)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 42 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Limits of Devotion
Page 42 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next