Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Limits of Devotion

Go down 
+2
Day of Light
Bestdragon3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 14:15

"Fun game, right!" Nosro shouts, activating a scroll which shoots a bolt of fire at an unsteady building, causing it to explode, leaving burning and frollicking non-sentients in its wake.

"I can't believe it's working... this idea was so stupid."
"Some are not as wise as others."
"Duh."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 14:18

Zentaku screams in his crazed possesed vioce, "YES YES GIVE ME YOUR PRECIOUS LIVES I SHALL DEVOUR YOUR SOULS MORTALS MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!" you all notice that he has been draining all remaining life from those who are left only mortally wounded or maimed by Norso and from all that he has been killing.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 14:18

Smax: Alright thats it... *Swings his blade behind him and it glows white, he then swings it forward and it sends a huge shockwave knocking both of them into the air and they fall to the ground
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 14:21

Zentaku turns around and hurls a large tentacle at smax trying to know him through a building as he screams, "SO YOU WISH TO FIGHT ME MORTAL!!! FINE YOU SHALL DIE FIRST!!!"
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 14:22

Nosro again stops in midair.
"Oh no, don't disturb my fun smax!" He says. A second later, the glow turns blue again and Nosro shakes his head to Smax before glowing black again.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 14:25

Zentaku looks back at norso, "YES I FORGOT YOU FIRST FOOL!" he begins to chase Norso again...

(had comment here but nvm)

Last edited by ColinEtzel on Sun 14 Mar 2010 - 14:30; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 14:26

This time Nosro doesn't run or kill anything. He just rolls out a scroll and waits for Zentaku to strike, now glowing blue again.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 14:32

Zentaku rushes Norso his many tentacles of darkness flying at Norso with such speed and sharp tips any one of them could easily kill with a single hit.

(your plan better be good >_<)
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 14:36

"Equilibrium achieved, proceeding is recommended."
"Indeed."

The scroll activated, and the tentacles were drawn towards it, being sucked into the glow. In Zentaku's head, it seemed that the monster that was growing in power was being sucked out.

((Lol now I have to deal with him Sad At least he gets a place in parliament.Smile)
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 14:39

Conani stumbles out of the building and concentrates immensely. She hoped the strain wouldn't kill her, and so she entered Zentaku's mind again. She thought she got the hang of this, and it wasn't so hard once she knew how.

She coughed as she was met in the coldness of Zentaku's mind. "Damn it." She realized she hadn't cursed in ages. "You... I have a proposal for you." She directed that towards the giant. Her voice sounded very convincing, hard to reject.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 14:43

((okay think ultimate sadistic bad-ass who's greatest delight is death and second greatest is pain and suffering he lives for death and fears it not for he considers himself death itself, and is all for killing absolutely anything that moves for the fun of it no matter what... also murder is like sex for it and so is just being around death.))
Conani enters Zentaku's mind in time to see the monster being extracted by Norso and the others on the ground panting for air as they look badly beaten.

"GRAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO YOU TRICKED ME MORTAL YOU SHALL PAY FOR THIS YOU SHALL PAY!!!!!!!!" with that a large stream of darkness flows into the scroll and Zentaku falls to the ground unconscious. (oh and you just cured his face Razz)
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 14:48

She stared, bewildered at her seemingly ignored proposal. She also realized she was too late for anything. Silently she returned back to earth and walked back in the inn. She didn't look extremely surprised, but then again she was from the Mind domain and she had been trained to show little or no emotion and to extract the secrets of people.

She sat back down at the table and swallowed the bread she had left there.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 14:48

"That was fun! I liked that!"
"We are now truly the dominant power!"
"Indeed."
"Hi-5, w00t!"
"Don't forget to make it safe!"
"Shut up all of you! Nosro. Mute the new arrival. He needs to learn."
"But he hasn't even said anything, calm down dude..."
Surely.

Nosro made a half-graceful landing down onto the road and takes a look at Zentaku's true face.

"All safe!"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 14:53

Zentaku's face has eyes as black as death itself and there are veins of black cracking in his skin and running all through his face, but with the beast gone these change quickly his eyes turning blue and his skin turning a light pink shade, without that cursed being he looks very nice and almost normal, his hair is jet black and short.

also Norso feels something as his eyes begin to blacken and he hears the new arrival scream in his head to obey him as the true power and it tries to take over.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 14:56

"He doesn't play by the rules, does he?"
"Nosro, sever the link."

Nosro's eyes flash bright yellow then turn back to their normal color. The spirit was trapped in his little scroll, isolated until he learned.

"Wake up." He says, giving Zentaku a nudge with his foot.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 15:06

The skull bounded away during the fight, his head sinking into the dirt of the graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 15:10

Zentaku, "uh...what..he...HE'S GONE!!! HE IS FINALLY GONE!!! HOW!?"

oh and the scroll tries to speak to Norso saying, "I see you are many and as many one can accomplish greater than one as one, so we as many shall rule yes? then fine I accept and I shall give you my power as you give me yours accepted?"
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 15:15

"He learned fast."
"Indeed."

You have been granted observer status. Do not betray us or we will burn your scroll and you will not be happy.

Nosro helped Zentaku up then handed him a scroll and taking his mask off.
"Want him back?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 15:22

Zentaku, "NO HE KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!" at that a look of fear comes over Zentaku's face for a moment and he clasps his own mouth shut... then speaks again, "Wait...where are the other three...then...who am I...?"

once Norso accepts the thing into himself his eyes will turn black and radiate with the essence of death... just a side effect of his presence...
the thing says, "Very well I can play nice but be forewarned if you show weakness I will consume you and then this world."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 15:29

Alright, because of that threat, you're being locked up again.

Nosro's eyes flash another time and turn normal again, giving Zentaku a funny look.

What is he doing?
"I'm supposed to know."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 15:32

Zentaku, "th-that thing is death incarnate it wants to kill everything and bring this world to a new end... I think I am starting to forget what they were..."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 15:38

"Right. Well, let's move on. Where's the skull?"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 17:04

Zentaku says oddly, "Skull? I have no idea..."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 17:14

A chill ran down Conani's spine as she looked around for signs of the Pale Master. He was not present. She swore and made a mental note not to leave animate skulls on their own.

Instead of searching for him, she went in an empty upstairs room and balled up on the bed, for no real reason, just trying to relax.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 EmptySun 14 Mar 2010 - 18:36

Zentaku, "Wait if it got control then..." He grabs Norso shaking him in a panic, "THE OTHERS, ARE THEY OKAY I DIDN'T DID I!?""
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Limits of Devotion
Page 22 of 43Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 32 ... 43  Next