Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alien Trains and Mortal Child Combat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Alien Trains and Mortal Child Combat Empty
PostSubject: Alien Trains and Mortal Child Combat   Alien Trains and Mortal Child Combat EmptyTue 6 Dec 2011 - 7:15

Yes, I know it's supposed to be a "K".

I don't remember much of this dream, so it won't make much sense.
I was on a train, or maybe I was hovering over one...or maybe I was in a car to begin with...idr.

Flying alien craft came to be somehow, and they resembled what you'd get if you crossed a shipping container (those big ones you put on boats and trains), and a core from Portal.

They were flying towards something that was shooting them on some railroad tracks out in the country, a desert, or maybe a wasteland, ooorrr maybe it was a really big train yard...I don't know.
I started to control them by just grabbing them and flying them around like toys, because at this point I more or less didn't exist in my dream, and was just an observing force in the sky.
Folded them to look like those shipping containers I mentioned, and they fit on the tracks.

I don't remember past here, so skip ahead.

Somewhere along the lines, a couple kids and their mother came into being. One kid was somewhat shy, while the other kid and the mother were assholes. The kids were probably about 10. For some reason, the mother wanted to fight me and was just being a bitch overall (still in the train yard, just fyi, we're just on the ground now). Time skip to her being really tired and worn out from a fight or something, idk, the dream was like a cross between real life and a videogame in this part, where we restart at a checkpoint or something, or at least I could.

Either way.

The asshole kid gets pissed off at me and starts saying something about killing me or something, and proceeds to attack violently.

I try to get him to stop, but he just gets more and more pissed.

I end up grabbing him by the legs and slamming him into one of those shipping containers repeatedly until he is either unconscious or dead.

I then have it restart from whatever checkpoint involved me meeting the people in the first place, but while it's loading, I realize that with doing that, the kids and mother would be back to full strength and that this whole thing was just a trick to get me to get them back to full power.

Dream ends there.

I know. Odd. Whatever, that's how dreams are.
Back to top Go down

Alien Trains and Mortal Child Combat
Page 1 of 1