Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Alien God Titans

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Alien God Titans Empty
PostSubject: Alien God Titans   Alien God Titans EmptySun 27 Jan 2013 - 1:19

This is another case of forgetting to write it down when I woke up. Buuuut.

This dream was pretty amazing I have to say.

Something to do with being in a very large store with someone near night time, then seeing something outside, and something happened...I don't remember. For some reason, I feel like I was a woman during that part.

Anyway

Something happens, and causes everything within several miles to be destroyed. Like, disintegrated. I was now back to being a man, and I was on an island. There were ripples in the ground leading up to large mounts of avicerated earth, piled on which were thousands of skulls. The sky was bright blue, and it seemed like a very nice day otherwise. I turn and look to my side, out over the ocean toward another island. Off in the distance, bathed in fog, was an enormous being almost shaped like a spider, but made of some sort of black and purple crystal. It had to be at least ten miles away, but looked like it was dozens of stories tall.

Essentially what had happened, was this creature, which was apparently an alien god-like being, had for whatever reason decided to destroy, or start destroying, everything.

I was with some other people, and I may add at this point that it felt like I was back in time a little ways, and we found this partially buried giant robot thing that was apparently really old.

I don't remember much past here, but yeah.

This dream was very obviously modeled after an anime I'm currently watching.

BUT

Indeed.

Seeing the creature in the distance though... was a pretty amazing sight honestly. My subconscious did a good job of blending it with the fog and whatnot.
Back to top Go down

Alien God Titans
Page 1 of 1