Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+5
Nurellia
CaR_HoPPeR
inMadness
The Wanderer
TSDZ_President
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:01

TK didn't have anything to hold on to so she was just thrown to the floor of WADE until the moment came where they were in space. TK was not hurt in anyway except the normal pains she experienced from her pregnancy.

TK blinked once, remembering what she was told in the past about Samantha, she dared not say too much around her. "Rush is nice" Was the only comment she had. TK concentrated on her breathing enough to control the air around her enough for her to walk normally as she found a corner to think in.

My ringblade, I can't believe I'm finally about to fight without a single weapon in hand this time...
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:05

Yia recovered a bit slower then the others, having been taken off guard by the sudden rush. He made his way carefully to TK, who seemed to have had it rough on herself. "How are you and the baby doing?" He asked her in a concerned voice... He hoped he wasn't intruding upon her personal feelings with bringing it up in such harsh conditions.

Last edited by Banvora Ascernia on Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:07

Videor didn't fair nearly as well as he crashed to the ground, before floating upwards when the gravity was gone...

"Ow... You could have given a little more of a warning Samantha..." Videor replied, shaking his head as he tried his best not to flail as he just floated in the room.

"Get over it..." Samantha replied, trying her best to just look at the screen.

Videor just sighed, looking at TK before thinking,"Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:12

Alevon steadies himself as the machine takes off, staying in somewhat of a crouched position as it rises, until it hits the atmosphere, where he could stand and move freely.

"Well,"
He brushes his hair back with his hand

"Since we have time, I suppose it's now or never that I tell you all that which I can about the masterminds. I meant to do it sooner, but things didn't work out, seeing as we were suddenly attacked."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:14

"HOLY SHIT THIS IS FUCKIN AWESOME." Emir said as he floated, Nicole screaming from the fact of weightlessness..

"Sorry for my lil' sis, Alevon, So yea. Info on Masterminds. GO." He replied.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:15

"Yes" She lied to him, but it came out too fast for her to say anything else.

TK tried to smile at Yia when she saw him approach her. "I, I honestly don't know how the baby is." She shook her head, "I suppose my baby is alright." TK held herself and sighed, "I can't believe I left my very own crafted weapon back there."

Once TK heard Alevon, she glared at him, "Oh yeah sure, lets talk about this after we've been attacked, but hey, that is your specialty." She stood straight now, with clenched teeth.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:18

Yia patted TK on the shoulder and spoke to her, "It's okay TK, calm down... Let him talk, he can't help it if we get attacked before he can explain things to us." He said attempting to calm her down. "Think about the baby... Don't stress to much or it could get hurt..."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:21

"Enough bashing on Alevon TK, Seriously." Emir said as he passed TK, his face a few inches away from hers. "It's not the right time to test his trust. We can just send him out of the Airlock so no biggie." He laughed, while Nicole was holding on the loose wire.

"I came millions of miles for this kind of shit?!!" Nicole said, looking around her surroundings with no belief.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:23

"Alright, alright..." She replied to Emir. TK relaxed and leaned against the wall, only to find herself blank out and fall on Yia. Only the next second passed till she regained consciousness and apologized, "Sorry, I'm a little hungry, and a little agitated because of it." She tried to smile but instead she groaned.

"I promise to be a good girl to Alevvy." A name that she unwillingly spat out.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:26

"You don't have to suck up, just be nice and don't be a bitch about it." Nicole replied, smiling as she began to get used to the lack of gravity and began to do spins.

Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:27

Yia laughed alongside with Emir, the guy could always find a way too cheer him up. TK's response made him smile and laugh again, "Oh TK... We should get you some food then... Ah if only I had as much skill with Teleportation as you did..." He sighed, letting weightlessness overcome him and floating as if he was on the top of a swimming pool, lost in thought, he needed to learn and relearn some more abilities. "If anyone who doesn't have that powerful of an attack would like to, mind showing me some of your powers? I gotta observe others to gain their abilities." He asked the group, attempting to sit up.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:28

"Tsinanae... You know you can't lie to me... What's wrong? Who knows, I may be able to ease your pain... If only by being by your side..." Videor thought back as by this point he was holding onto the wall near the ceiling, just bobbing there as he more or less ignored Alevon. No matter how much information he had, it would not stop them from having to fight...
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:33

TK let herself float a bit before feeling nauseous, and she knew it wasn't her. She didn't regret being pregnant, it just had its ups and downs and right now, TK felt as if she were being a hindrance to the group because of it.

"I can lie to you cuz I just did."
Though she just realized she spilled that fact, TK raised a hand up towards Videor as if she were about to attack him.

Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:37

Videor just smiled as he watched TK,"There's no need to attack... And you have nothing you need to hide from me... I will always be here for you, and no matter how afraid you are that the others will leave, you can seek comfort in the fact that I never will..." Videor would then push himself off the wall towards TK, trying his best to carefully give her a light hug as he drifted through the air.

Last edited by bestdragon3 on Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:41

"Indeed, quite literally minutes before I was going to request that we meet somewhere to discuss it."
Time stops for all but everyone in the room.

"I'll make this fast, being that a few of you have heard this already."

Alevon begins to pace as he explains, using a few hand gestures as well
"Basically, you all know that I used to work for them. Eight or so years as a matter of fact. I know the general layout of their base, and because of this, I have done a little infiltration work within the past couple weeks, for multiple reasons. Maybe three or so times...one of which was to break Videor here out."
He motions to Videor.

"Anyways. The leader of these masterminds has control over many powerful people, as Mike stated. Of these people, there is a woman who appears to be his right-hand mistress, of whom which has the abiltiy to manipulate pheromones. I once had this ability, and I can tell you that it's quite dangerous...and unless you are wearing an air-tight suit..."
He pulls at his shirt, indicating his armor

"You cannot stop it. There is also a technopath, an invisible man, and a young girl named Alyssa. Alyssa has been an experiment all her life. She was created for the sole purpose of being a tool for the Masterminds, similar to what TK went through with the Pit Fiends. Alyssa and I have been friends almost since I joined the Masterminds. However, due to this, the head Mastermind has taken control of her. I intend to save her from that man's grasp. Alyssa, unfortunately and fortunately, is one of the more powerful of the main Masterminds. She has the abiltiy to go invisible, generate energy weapons, and can manipulate time like I can, only with better reaction it seems."

He continues to walk until he comes to a wall, leaning on it, arms crossed
"Samuel is also an ally of mine. He has the very same intentions as I do, so he says. He joined the Masterminds in order to take them down from the inside, just as I did. He wishes for me to get the blood inside of me, in which he would then swap bodies with me and kill himself. I did not think this was a particularly good idea, being that I can come back to life anyway, thereby destroying the blood. Regardless of that, TK has the blood, and thus that plan will no longer work."

Alevon looks at everyone
"I do not know if Samuel is being truthful, or if he was trying to manipulate me."

He then uncrosses his arms and begins pacing again

"What I do know, however, is what the blood is for. When you combine the blood with a certain liquid that they possess, the person who has the blood will supposedly become imortal, which is the wish of the leader of the masterminds. I recall that there is a complication with this, but I do not recall what it is exactly."

Alevon stretches
"I also have a personal team armed with the suit that I am wearing that can be summoned to our aid at a moment's notice. They're a rag-tag group that wished to help with the cause. I checked them all out, and they don't seem to be under the influence of the Masterminds. No, I cannot guarentee this, but rest assured that I did a thorough job of checking."

He closes his eyes
"Also...Maya seems to be missing....I'm a little worried about her..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:47

TK shuddered and cursed under her breath. There was no winning with this man no matter how much she tried. She lowered her arm and allowed him to embrace her, and also, she held him back. "Gotta admit, it would be nice to fight you fair and square..." She remarked, remembering how much of a match she was not to Videor. He could easily defeat her, though he treated her as if he himself was powerless. TK remembered how dangerous this man was, but she wondered if anyone else in the group knew.

Once Alevon spoke, TK listened intently. "Sorry, I completely forgot to get Maya...though I have no idea who these men are" TK waved to Gabrielle's 'people'. "As you know, I am a tracker, I can look for Maya if you so desire."

TK eased her grip on Videor, her violet hair wavering slightly about when she said this. On top of that, TK was a bit concerned with what lied ahead when they faced the Masterminds.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:54

Yia stared at the two, Videor and TK, while he listened to Alevon. He noticed how she shuddered, and wondered to himself, if she truly did like the man... He chuckled as he thought of a Master and Puppet kind of relationship between the two and he kicked his feet so that he went to the side of the room where the two were and smiled at them. "Aww, you two love birds." He stuck his tongue out and floated away. He then turned his attention to Alevon again and decided to speak to the man, hoping it would just stay between the two, but no doubt Videor may be listening in. Ah, and when were you planning to tell us you had an army at your disposal oh mighty Alevon? He asked the man, giving him an almost 'Cheshire Cat' smile. He wasn't intending to be rude, just honest.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:58

....at the same time that the giant started to attack WADE...

Alevon replies to Yia

he then turns to TK and rubs the back of his neck
"I'd appreciate that...if you don't mind, that is. Just be careful, if you do."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 22:58

"Heh, I'm not sure if it could ever be a fair fight... But, I'm willing to be a spar partner if you'd like." He smiled as he looked deeply into TK's eyes,"After all, I can handle a little pain if you'd be willing to teach me proper close combat..."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 23:01

Yia shot a hand up excitedly, and said in a very childish and enthusiastic way, "Oh! Oh! Can I come TK?" He asked turning to her in midair and giving her an almost perfect begging eye motion. As if he was dying to come with her, in truth, he almost was, he would like some time alone with her to talk without her boyfriend with her.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 23:02

Gabrielle's lungs slowly depleted of their air as she breathed out slowly as the feeling of weightlessness set it. She turned upside down in the space and brought her hands to her solar plexus.

"They're my people," she said, turning her head to TK with growing agitation. "Wouldn't that be good enough? Don't you trust me?"

She realized it was unfair that she was acting that way, but at that point it was hard not to mirror some of the team's general anxiety. She turned her head to her 'savior' prior to her return to the base and noticed that he was having a much more elegant demeanor in space.

"They've done this before," she said softly to herself. Gabrielle looked out of the isolated windows to see the shadow of a dragon in space, and grit her teeth as she attempted to create one beside it, subsequently failing.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 23:04

"Don't put your panties in a bunch." Nicole replied to him, giving him a look of confusion.

"God damn, I love you so much Nicky." Emir laughed. "By the way, how am I supposed to shoot people if gravity is not a factor here and bullets don't seem to travel at all in this place?"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 23:06

Yia looked at the man and wondered if it was true, eh, he'd try it. "Is that true Emir? Try it on me!" He said attempting to straighten himself out with no luck, his invulnerability should hold against a speeding bullet. It'd make a great science test, if and when he'd return to his old life...
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 23:07

"Alright." Emir said, putting out his revolver and instantly he pulled the trigger at Yia.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyMon 5 Sep 2011 - 23:08

(Not a big fan of astro science... TIMMY mind putting in what happens for me? XD [And please no joking, please -.-])

Last edited by Banvora Ascernia on Mon 5 Sep 2011 - 23:09; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 12 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17  Next