Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quiz Time Goes Bad

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Quiz Time Goes Bad Empty
PostSubject: Quiz Time Goes Bad   Quiz Time Goes Bad EmptySun 2 Jan 2011 - 1:53

Haven't posted a dream for awhile, so here I go^^

This dream focused around my sister and I going to a carnival, and everything there was expensive as well, and was low quality. Like, I ordered a small lemonade for my sister and I, and it involved getting 2 petri dishes with lemonade filling them halfway. For 4 bucks each? No... Everything was overpriced. Then we got to some quiz machine. Answer 100 questions, and win a big teddy bear. Okay, sister and I are smart, easy enough. So we were going through, amazing and awesomely (I saw it in the form of a montage) theeen the machine 'broke' on question 100. So I pulled out a gun and started too shoot the workers before I turned into a dragon, my sister on top, and was stomping and eating them. Why are all my dreams so violently horrible lol.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

Quiz Time Goes Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz Time Goes Bad   Quiz Time Goes Bad EmptySun 2 Jan 2011 - 1:54

YAY DRAGONS! XD but idk, its your imagination i guess Smile
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Quiz Time Goes Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz Time Goes Bad   Quiz Time Goes Bad EmptyMon 3 Jan 2011 - 18:53

lol XD epic XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Quiz Time Goes Bad Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quiz Time Goes Bad   Quiz Time Goes Bad Empty

Back to top Go down

Quiz Time Goes Bad
Page 1 of 1