HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Quiz Time Goes Bad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Quiz Time Goes Bad   02.01.11 1:53

Haven't posted a dream for awhile, so here I go^^

This dream focused around my sister and I going to a carnival, and everything there was expensive as well, and was low quality. Like, I ordered a small lemonade for my sister and I, and it involved getting 2 petri dishes with lemonade filling them halfway. For 4 bucks each? No... Everything was overpriced. Then we got to some quiz machine. Answer 100 questions, and win a big teddy bear. Okay, sister and I are smart, easy enough. So we were going through, amazing and awesomely (I saw it in the form of a montage) theeen the machine 'broke' on question 100. So I pulled out a gun and started too shoot the workers before I turned into a dragon, my sister on top, and was stomping and eating them. Why are all my dreams so violently horrible lol.

I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it's a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life's realities.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Quiz Time Goes Bad   02.01.11 1:54

YAY DRAGONS! XD but idk, its your imagination i guess Smile

The internet is no longer just a land of videos and forums.
I have observed the great idiots of America from all over the internet.
I have lived among the Bronies, Redditers, Furry Clan, Tumblers, and Whovians.
I have watched virtual cities rise and fall, both because of strife, or because of trends.
I have wandered to many great forums across the internet and observed many different places.
I am the Wanderer and I have traveled through the many planes of existence that is the Internet.
I have learned a lot about this world and realize I know nothing about it at all. Thus I will continue to wander.
I am no longer a commander, I am no longer a Queen, I am The Wanderer
Back to top Go down
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Quiz Time Goes Bad   03.01.11 18:53

lol XD epic XD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quiz Time Goes Bad   

Back to top Go down

Quiz Time Goes Bad
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1