HomeFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Go down 

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

PostSubject: Time   30.05.11 6:07

I hate time.

Don't misunderstand this as me not wanting it to exist, but I'm just stating that I hate it. Or rather, I hate my sense of time. Due to my several years of bad sleeping habits, sleep deprivation, and selling my soul to technology, I have gloriously boned my sense of time beyond reason. If it weren't for the fact that I had an electronic calender sitting in front of me, I'd probably think it was 2013 or something.

Hours can pass by like nothing, so, when the day is almost up, I might come across something I had posted in the morning, or near the middle of the day. I peer at the post time. "The hell, really!? That felt like days ago!"

Two or three days feels like a week, a week feels like a month, and a month feels like a year. Years feel like an eternity. It is very uncomfortable for time to feel this way for me, and often, I try to correct it by starting a good sleeping schedule.

Computer: "Haha! Fuck your sleeping schedule, you are enslaved to my power! Now, feed me your life force!"

And you can tell where that leads.

Back to top Go down
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Time   30.05.11 10:43

You're lucky. Time goes by too fast for me.

"susurrus [soo-sur-uhs]"
- (noun) As one of the most beautiful words in the English language, susurrus is defined as a soft, murmuring sound. It resembles the rustling symphony of the leaves moving across the pavement or the whisper created by the branches of the trees on a windy, autumnday. Uttering susurrus out loud also simulates the acoustics of nature’s effect; this is one of those rare words where its aesthetic, sound and feel coincide beautifully.
Back to top Go down

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Time   30.05.11 12:07

indeed, everything is always either to fast or too slow.

Back to top Go down
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Time   30.05.11 12:42

Relativity's a bitch. Time's ok. But she should stop hanging around bitches like Relativity.

I'm not one to believe in magic
But I sometimes have a second sight
I'm not one with a sense of proportion
When my heart still changes overnight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time   

Back to top Go down
Page 1 of 1