Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

Spirit Warrior - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 12:37

"You seemed to be able to use it perfectly well at the lake."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 14:29

"I know! But now I can't do anythiiing..." Aqua replied, hopping up on the bed before saying,"But I'm with you now, so I guess its fine! I'm also able to walk around like I am now! Which is really cool."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 14:47

"You mean you weren't able to be yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 14:53

"Nope. I couldn't even see outside that dark orb. The only way I know it was you was when I felt your hand." Aqua said, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 14:54

"The blue eyes?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 14:55

"Yeah! I saw your energy! It was the only light I could see." She grinned saying,"It was so warm compared to the darkness..."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 14:57

"Energy? What do you mean by that?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 14:59

"You don't know?" She pondered, giving her the same look he did when she didn't know what a headache was.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:02

"Know what?" Wild says, he didn't see her expression because he was laying down with his eyes closed.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:17

"What energy is silly!" Aqua slapped his foot lightly as she walked towards his window and looked out,"Energy is everywhere and fills all creatures and objects in the world. Some have a little, and some have a whooole lot. Just like you!" She then pointed a finger directly at Wild as she laughed a bit.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:19

"You mean like Mana."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:21

"Yeah! That's another word!" She replied, hopping up and down slightly,"So you DO know what energy is." She then looked back out the window and frowned deeply though as she replied,"There's also lots of bad energy... Like that."

Wild would then start to hear the shattering of glass and some people starting to yell outside.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:22

Wild sits up and rushes to the window trying to look for the source of the commotion.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:26

He would see at the edge of town a group of 8 bandits, all of them on horseback as they were setting fire to buildings, killing those in town, and generally making a mess. All except one man who was in the back, watching. In the night you could not see his face, but he just sat there, seeming to look for something.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:28

"Hmmm... Looks like being with you is causeing trouble." Wild says heading to the door.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:29

Aqua didn't say anything as she walked back into Wild, staying silent. Downstairs everyone was gone, all the weapons ripped off the walls as the men went out to fight.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:31

"Shit!" Wild yells going to the weapon racks in a desperate hope to find a weapon. When he couldn't he went into the kitchen and searched for a few sharp butcher knives. "Guess these will have to do, eh Aqua?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:34

"You're going to fight?" Aqua asked in a voice that could be mistaken as fear. But in all actuality it was a little excitement.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:35

"One of my duties as a man." Wild says as he grabs a sack off the wall and begins to place food in it.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:37

"Alright. We'll do this together Wild! I'm not sure how... But I'll find some way to help!" Aqua replied, her excitement evident in her voice.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:39

"Alright you can help be seeing how far you can move away from my body." He says closing the top of the sack and holding one of the knives as he throughs the sack over his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:42

IT took her only a moment before she said,"Only about a yard... Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:43

"Walk through the wall and back. I'm gonna have to spy out a course." He says moving towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:46

She made her way towards the door and moved through it, quickly moving back in as she screeched in fear,"They're out there! And they saw me!"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 15:48

"What? I thought you were a ghost! Get inside me!" He shivered at the thought but he moved to another door that lead to the rooms. He half walked, half ran towards his room he opened it up and went to the side of the window and sneakily looked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Warrior
Page 4 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next