Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

Spirit Warrior - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 22:55

"I don't know but I'm going to see before getting that orb, hand me your sword in case its a huge fish. I don't want it to eat me do I?" Kilden says holding his other hand out to Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 22:57

Thomas pushes him aside as he says,"Stand aside, I'll get the fish..." He then reaches down, but just as he touches the water he recoils in pain, falling backwards on his ass,"Ow! That hurt man! How could you stick your hand in that stuff! It's freezing!"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 22:59

He raised an eyebrow at Thomas before standing up and putting his feet into the water. "It ain' cold Thomas!" He then starts to go deeper into the lake.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:03

He then seems to feel a bottom, but it is moving... Moving him closer to the orb. He would then hear a whisper saying,"It's you! You've finally came!" It was the sound of a young female talking in her head as the water pushed him toward the orb.

"Kilden! Get out of there!" Thomas yelled, but too afraid to grab him.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:06

"Whoa!" Kilden yells out in surprise. He didn't get out of the water though, he was curious as to who the voice is about the orb.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:08

"My name's Aqua! I've been waiting for you for a long time!" She giggled a bit in your mind as you stopped before the pedestal, being raised up slightly until the orb was right in front of you.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:10

"And do tell me oh Aqua, what is so special about this orb?" Kilden asks looking into the orb.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:12

"That's me silly!" She then began to giggle some more as Thomas is freaking out more and more, seeing Kilden raised up on water, as well as the water swirling around his feet.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:14

Kilden slowly closed his fingers around the orb. "and you want me to take it i presume?
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:19

As Kilden touched the orb it glowed brightly, feeling cold to the touch as the entire thing slowly absorbed itself into Kilden's hand. Kilden however would feel a great deal of pain in his head as decades of information flooded into his brain in an instant, overloading his senses before it all suddenly stopped... The water would lower Kilden out of the water as it slowly emptied to show a very shallow pool. Aside from the headache, Kilden would feel no different. Thomas however has already started running and was gone from sight.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:21

As the orb entered his body he yelled out in pain as the info flooded his mind. He held his head as he lay there on the shore. "Ugh what the hell man..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:24

Kilden would then see a female that seemed to be completely made of water seem to walk directly out of him as she turned to face him. Her features were light and carefree, and her body was always in motion and no patch of water always stayed in the same place,"Sorry for the pain, it's part of us being together!" She replied, smiling at him as she danced around in excitement,"This is so amaaazing! Finally being able to move around! Not being stuck in that orb like I was."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:26

"Alright now I know I must have hit my head on something..." He rubs his head closing his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:27

"Nooo, my mind just joined with yours is all! You must have seen a lot of weird things, but I should have blocked em out by now! Maybe..." She smiled and giggled a bit before looking where Thomas went,"And why did your friend run?"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:29

"Grand... And he's more of an acquaintance then a friend."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:31

"Oooooh... Okay." She replied with a smile before she replied,"By the waaay... I told you my name, what's yours?"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:32

"Call me Wild for now please..." He had his eyes closed trying to calm his pounding head.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:33

"Wiiild. That's a cool name!" She replied before walking to him, bending over as she looked at him,"Something wrong Wild?"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:37

"It's called a headache."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:40

"Headache?" She replied, cocking her head some more.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:41

Wild sighs. "It's when you head feels like it's about to explode..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:42

"Your head is going to explode! Nooo! I don't want that! Not when I just met yooou!" She looks sadly at Kilden as her shoulders droop in sadness and she goes over and hugs him tightly.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:44

"It's not going to explode really it just hurts... A LOT. Now I want to go to sleep for a bit that usually gets rid of this." Wild says as he tries to go to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:48

"Okay! I'll wait for you to wake up then!" Aqua replies as she walks directly into Kilden, disappearing.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 EmptySun 7 Nov 2010 - 23:49

This is gonna take some getting used to no doubt...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Warrior
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next