Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Spirit Warrior

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Spirit Warrior - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 17:40

Aqua went inside as Wild could hear men banging at the door. The bandit leader who stayed in the back had now moved forward, putting himself directly in front of the inn as he stared at it with greedy eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 17:42

He obviously wants you. Wild says as he goes to a room that had a window that led to another street. He tries to open it.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 17:46

The window opens, and no one seems to be out there. All the bandits are at the front of the inn, and you just heard them break through the door.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 17:48

Wild crawls out the window and he closes it he then takes off running toward the woods. This would be a good time for some of that magic of yours Aqua, something to make me be hidden!
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 17:53

"As I said! I can't! I've tried but I just can't..." Aqua replied sadly before squealing slightly as an arrow struck the ground in front of Wild.

"Stop right there boy! We got a question for ya!" A number of bandits behind him said, the lead bandit pushing through them. The man was wearing a thick brown cloak which hid nearly all his features except for his penetrating red eyes.

In a rather low and guttural tone the man pointed at Wild and replied,"You... You have the Water spirit coexisting within your body... You will come with us..."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 17:58

Fuck... Great... See! I knew they wanted you... Watch as I come from being a poor worker for a stepfather to a slave working for bandits... Or worse their going to kill me to get to you. Wild tells Aqua before looking down nodding and looking defeated.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:01

"No! Don't give up Wild! I know this man! Sort of... I don't know... But he has bad energy! Very bad! We can't go with him!" Aqua was yelling in his head,"Come on! Try something! Anything! Just don't give up!"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:03

And how can I do anything? I have a knife, a small amount of food, and a Spirit who can't use Magic! What ideas do YOU have?
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 18:15

"I- I don't have any! I just know that you just CAN'T give up! You can't!" Wild would then start to feel something running through his veins as they started to glow a bright blue, gaining many fearful glances from the bandits.

"He's gonna use the damn magic! Kill em!" One of the bandits yelled, swinging a sword down at Wild. This was stopped however by a large spire of ice which attached itself to Wild's arm, and it blocked the sword with ease. Aqua would appear halfway from Wild's back as she leaned her head next to his, her eyes glowing blue with fury as she said aloud,"Leave him alone!" Most of the bandits backed up in fear, having never seen something like this, but the main man just stood there, watching.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 20:46

Wild was surprised by this sudden appearance of a Ice Sword.

We're talking about this later Aqua... Wild tell her as he swings it as one of the bandits firing off ice shards. "Cool!"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 20:51

The shards ripped through the man as the others started to charge at Wild, weapons raised. The leader however just stood there.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 20:53

Wild looks around at being surrounded and sneered as he aimed his left hand at the man who was their leader and fired 5 ice shards at him before readying his sword.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 20:55

The man raised his hands as the shards melted and fell to the ground, the other bandits getting closer.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 20:56

He has someone like you Aqua... Wild tells her as he aims at the bandits and fires 5 shards into each one.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 21:01

They all fall and die rather quickly as the leader claps afterwords, rather slowly.

"Good, good... You are learning quickly. Come, let us talk." He replied, walking towards the forest.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 21:03

Alright Aqua, your the one who lied to me. You said you couldn't use your magic. Wild says stabbing the sword into the ground angrily. What the fuck do you call what you did?
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 21:07

"I... I don't know! I just... Didn't want you to get hurt... " Aqua replied, feeling a little bad after hearing him yell.

"Coming?" The man asked, still walking.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 21:09

Wild felt what she was feeling and sighed. "Yeah, yeah."

Just don't lie to me anymore alright?
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 21:10

"It wasn't a lie! I really couldn't do anything then!" She pleaded, a sniffle in her voice,"I would never lie to you Wild... Honest..."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 21:11

He pulls the sword out of the ground. Now don't go crying on me now.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 21:16

The weapon would then disintegrate as Aqua said,"Okay..."

The man called back as he replied,"If you want answers, then I'd hurry along Kilden."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 21:18

Aqua, I'm sorry I yelled okay?

He starts walking after the man. "Alright well question one is who are you?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 21:21

"Wrong question. Try again." He replied rather calmly as he followed the stone path.

"Thank you Wild... And why did he call you Kilden? Is that your name?" Aqua asked.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 21:23

Yes, but like I said call me Wild because Kilden is a name only people I tend to like are allowed to call me.

Wild glared at him for a second before asking. "You have a orb too don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 EmptyMon 8 Nov 2010 - 21:28

Aqua was silent after that comment.

"No. I have innate magical abilities. Next question."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spirit Warrior   Spirit Warrior - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Spirit Warrior
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next