Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary

Go down 
+4
Ashaon
Swindle11
Bestdragon3
cowsmacker
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cowsmacker

Random : I LIKE CHOCHLATE MILKZZZZZZZ

trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary Empty
PostSubject: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 22:51

here is where you talk about the rp of todays tommarow{highly unlikly though} and what not.

so what are your thoughts on the rp, do you like it, if you have questions that need awnsers or just wana talk about the rp, here is the place to do it.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyMon 28 Dec 2009 - 23:00

I'm enjoying it^^ Strange playing as myself for once though Razz Had to strip off the layers of my other characters.
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 2:44

that was the point of this rp, you play as a cyber version of you. its a nice twist that i got from an unlikly source called the megaman cartoons. i hate them but the idea sounded good.
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 12:27

Rawr, it seems pretty good to me, though, I haven't started in yet, though, the "Global Moderator" probably wouldn't even be used except for emergency situations.
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

Random : Who knew bridges could be such incredible killing machines?

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 13:26

Is a fun thing, and best's spinal column is comfy :3
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 13:43

That's not exactly true Swindle. I mean, your talking here aren't you? So act as you would in there as you would here^^
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 17:10

Okay, this will go in OOC, and to get back on topic...

I like it. I've roleplayed as me on numerous occasions, but this is the first time I've roleplayed as the introverted, shy, observing, cheerful, and pacifistic Kristy. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 17:32

Indeed, and this is the 1st time I get to act as the lazy, carefree, responsible Me^^
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyTue 29 Dec 2009 - 17:47

well ime happy seeing how this is my first offical roleplay that has goten popular. hellscape was geting good at first but it got real inactive and failed. and the other 2 i hosted REIN OF TERROR was going good till i went away for a month, and the other 1 whos name escapes me just didnt go to well. i just hope this rp can survive till the end.

anyways i am glad you all enjoy it.

if you have any ideas i could add such as what certain viruses look like
ex: the trojan viruses are giant wooden horses with mini viruses inside.
ex: cookies are real cookies that if you eat them infect you with a virus.

even boss foes and some minor events may be added if you help, i have most of it planed out but i could make the rp even beter with assistence.
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009 - 7:53

Oh, the fucking irony. We RPing about viruses and shit, and my comp actually gets infected by em'. xD Scanner is scanning, so far only one item found. Yet, I can literally smell the viruses... Gods, they reek.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009 - 14:25

You most likely need to use another antivirus; mine catches a virus beforehand. Oh, and it stops every single pop-up--it knows I'll fling my computer across the room if another Evony ad flashed across my screen. In any case, I wouldn't, er, go to questionable sites, per se.

I also feel abandoned when I can't keep up with you guys. xD Can you slow down just a bit? D:
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009 - 14:46

That's what I've always felt like saying... And I use McAffe. o-o Any other AV's you'd reccomend?
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009 - 14:49

Oh, Jesus.

I use an Antivir' we call Trend Micro Internet Security. I don't think it's free, although you can check. But seriously, McAffe is... *shudder*
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyWed 30 Dec 2009 - 15:00

Hey, it works.. >_>'
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 22:28

ya it works, but it works like a a 10,000 year old peice of shit i bet.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyFri 1 Jan 2010 - 22:33

And it's most likely to be targeted by Hackers because it is a name brand virus protector.
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptySat 2 Jan 2010 - 8:43

Then what the fuck do you suggest!?! Trend micro shit is bound to be also targeted, everything is bound to be targeted! Freakin A!
Back to top Go down
Destroyer9000
Destroyer9000

Random : In the name of holy thuuundahhh FORCE

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptySat 2 Jan 2010 - 15:18

McAffee is a TERRIBLE anti virus program. It slows most comps down by at leat 10% when you have it on. I would reccomend AVG, its a free download and works ok, and make sure you have windows defender, that can help out a lot as well.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptySat 2 Jan 2010 - 17:22

And if you have the money, I'd suggest you get Kaspersky.
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptySat 2 Jan 2010 - 19:00

AVG sucks, but i'll try kaspersky. :3 If i remember right i can get it for free frum mai frend
EDIT: Kaspersky is nice, i liek it. ^.^ saved my ass
Back to top Go down
Gort the mighty
Gort the mighty

Random : Penis

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyFri 8 Jan 2010 - 16:20

I'm roleplaying like I'm playing a video game; a bloodthirsty, smart-alack, who is also a pretty nice guy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 13:15

i wonder why the roleplay has haulted. its been a ghost area for 2 days.
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyTue 19 Jan 2010 - 17:13

Yea, i wuz confused too O.O so i just posted nao, hopefully that will kick it started. and it was four days. o.o
Back to top Go down
cowsmacker

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyWed 27 Jan 2010 - 21:45

well sadly the kick start didnt work, it would apear it just died out of no where, it was like sudden death syndrome
Back to top Go down
Ghosty
Ghosty

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary EmptyThu 28 Jan 2010 - 0:21

ironically i am in the book but not in the rp...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary   trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary Empty

Back to top Go down

trail of idrealphobia.rpg-board.net commentary
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next