Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[OOC] Introduction Shit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

[OOC] Introduction Shit Empty
PostSubject: [OOC] Introduction Shit   [OOC] Introduction Shit EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 17:15

So in order to help tide over the time between now and Rp, I have opened up the option for people to open an Introduction post detailing where their character is, where they're going, etc. If you're not sure you're always free to ask me in which case we'll talk and I'll get stuff set up. Not only can you use this as a way to help detail your characters first steps in the world moments after the end of their history (probably running) but it'll also help you decide how exactly you want to play out and portray your character. This is also a way for you to play with other people who you could, in theory, join up with. Whether you're close neighbors or you met while running away is entirely up to you guys, just let me know.

If you want to partake you can either open your introduction yourself detailing their surroundings and then I jump in from there, or talk with me and I can open it for you in order to run and interact with. Regardless, it's entirely up to you. Just be sure that if you open it yourself you give it a cool name and add your character's name in the description. In addition, if you're not happy with how you played it out or want to make changes? All the power to you! This is before the actual game after all ;P

But yeah overall if you have any questions just skype, pm, or comment below.
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

Random : WARNING MUSIC IS MY DRUG DO NOT INTERRUPT THE GROOVE

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Introduction Shit   [OOC] Introduction Shit EmptyTue 8 Dec 2015 - 20:34

Wanting to start some shit with Leena

How do you want to do this?

Also, where do you want the list of people she knows? skype, pm, or irl?
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Introduction Shit   [OOC] Introduction Shit EmptyWed 9 Dec 2015 - 0:55

Skype works. And that's based on you bud, whether you want to describe the initial situation or tell me what she did and let me open it for you. Up to you overall ;P
Back to top Go down
NeoDrac54
NeoDrac54

Random : Normal is an illusion... In truth nothing is normal

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Introduction Shit   [OOC] Introduction Shit EmptyThu 17 Dec 2015 - 20:12

WHEWT... So, I have Mal up, and I'd love to start stuff, but not sure where everybody is at...
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

Random : WARNING MUSIC IS MY DRUG DO NOT INTERRUPT THE GROOVE

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Introduction Shit   [OOC] Introduction Shit EmptyThu 17 Dec 2015 - 22:55

Uhm, took a look through the list aaand
this is what i could determine/infer/guess:

ts- open to anywhere, in case anyone is interested in doing pre-rp.
kristy- nyc
shin- japan?
car- was in topeka, ks, but after relocation, could be anywhere. judging from history, i might say...fort riley? but that is ultimately up to car
swindle- originally hailed from New Orleans, Louisiana
Hiraeth- character moved often, so open-ended
I, myself- nyc
colin- within ~2 hours of a hunting town or lodge. could be anywhere in the states, but as he also mentioned being a ski instructor, being near the mountainous regions would make a lot of sense. just looking at the top hunting states, pennsylvania would make a lot of sense, both in the mountaineering and the hunting aspect, as well as the old communities that have pie-baking competitions, but this, again, is just a guess on my part. you want an actual location, ask colin
victoria- search me
shadow fox- if i am reading into this character right (which i might not be), i am guessing russia somewhere
Bloodkaiser- hasn't stated yet
plu- not stated
sam- nyc
ink- unstated, as of yet
neo- nyc
grave- unstated

as you can see, over half the participants have yet to state/decide on a start location, and from talking to at least grave and ts, they are actually leaving it open specifically so that they can do background shit with people, so your best bet is to just ask around and see if anyone is interested

Update: plu is probably starting off around minnesota
Update: victoria and Car are starting off in Los Angeles
Hiraeth is starting off in New Orleans, like Swindle

Last edited by JadeDemilich on Thu 17 Dec 2015 - 23:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hiraeth
Hiraeth

Random : I am the intergalactic Queen Azshara.

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Introduction Shit   [OOC] Introduction Shit EmptyThu 17 Dec 2015 - 23:31

My character is from Southern Louisiana. After moving a lot due to her mother trying to make it on her own, they ended up going back home to live with the family, as to ease the financial burden.

New Orleans for me as well, but that's not the town shes originally from.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [OOC] Introduction Shit   [OOC] Introduction Shit Empty

Back to top Go down

[OOC] Introduction Shit
Page 1 of 1