Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Æther Pool

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

Random : WARNING MUSIC IS MY DRUG DO NOT INTERRUPT THE GROOVE

Æther Pool - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyTue 3 Mar 2015 - 21:37

person with the strongest Grim Reaping ever

Can only use the power via kiss
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyThu 5 Mar 2015 - 18:55

Guy who has fairly strong psychokinesis, but instead of using it to manipulate things outside of or away from his body, he uses it instead to enhance his physical capabilities, making everyone think he has mild to low levels of super-strength or something like that
Keep in mind though that this doesn’t mean he Can’t use it to manipulate things at a distance- he just doesn’t like to
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Mar 2015 - 10:48

Set of characters, in a modern or slightly modern setting, who wear masks all the time
usually for a reason:
covering up an ugly scar
hiding a plot bull's-eye
disguising a tattoo that they would rather the world not know about.

could also be as simple as they don't think their face is worthy of being shown to the world or something like that

case in point, they all stick together, and they do stuff. probably hero or vigilante stuff

idk. i just thought this up as i was walking
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyFri 6 Mar 2015 - 20:15

Ok, that is a pretty cool idea. I'm just imagining some kinda teenage wasteland, not a lot of parental guidance, sort of a crapsack world--so they don't stand out too much but they're just a little odd. Hero or vigilante stuff sounds good.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyWed 11 Mar 2015 - 14:52

powers powers powers
powers up for consideration

Shoe-in
Density control
Gravitokinesis

Highly likely:
Nihilkinesis

Maybe
Absorb knowledge
Nullification
Damage absorption
Energy absorption
Kinetic absorption
Radiation absorption
vague

It would be fun, but probably not
Antimatter
Compulsion aura
Memory manipulation
Nullification
Power Absorption/power consumption
Psychokinesis

One of these is going in, but which one:
Drain or Grim Reaping or absorb vital essence
Void or Portal creation
Indomitable will or Psychic shadow

UPDATE:
suggestion set 1:
nullification
power absorption
drain
void
psychic shadow

suggestion set 2:
nihilikinisesis
void
nullification

*solomon
kyros 'solomon'vries

density control
gravitokinesis
nihilikinesis
nullification
drain
void
psychic shadow
power absorption

vague?- might be covered by psychic shadow, or somesuch
top picks for remaining slots are energy absorption, kinetic absorption, and vague

UPDATE: going over this again, and making some changes
gravitokinesis and density control are still his specialty, but still holding on to nihilkinesis and void. other than that, taking drain/nullification/kinetic absorption/energy absorption, all of which are tied pretty much directly to negatives. dropping power absorption to prevent from too much op (though if anything gets added back, this one tops the list) and ditching vague and psychic shadow out of necessity and because they don't quite fit the angle i am going with

Downsides: first and foremost, due to his heavy focus on gravity and high density, solomon actually has his own localized gravity well that is pretty much constant; this makes it so that attacks and projectiles are drawn towards him and become virtually impossible for him to dodge. this ties in with his second downside
Solomon also has a slow leak in his personal power- his own strength is constantly going down, albeit at a slow rate. This means that when he starts a fight, he is probably at his weakest (unless he is just coming off another fight). That said, as the fight goes on, he absorbs energy, kinetic force, powers, and all kinds of personal/physical attributes from his opponents to fuel his abilities, so the longer a fight goes on the longer and harder he can keep going

Last edited by JadeDemilich on Tue 8 Dec 2015 - 7:49; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 13:12

hero- a girl with long blue hair who doesn't do much fighting of her own, but can animate/create and animate massive and powerful suits of armor that can fight battles under her mental directions
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptySat 21 Mar 2015 - 20:16

wanted to put this up while i am still think about it:
i keep seeing and hearing about the misogynistic, fedora-wearing, neck-bearded assholes, and they downright piss me off.

So, naturally, I decided to create a character based on them who is actually not a total dick
For sake of simplicity, we shall call him John

John is an early-20s white dude who is often seen wearing a fedora
he is also seen wearing a very crisp and clean, tailored, white business suit and carrying a briefcase
he is unfailingly polite, soft-spoken, and often seeks to mediate arguments rather than take sides, because he sees each side as having a valid point
he may wear a fedora, but he always takes it off when he enters a building.

aaand
that's it. that's all i got

really just made him as a counter character to bullshit i see irl
if you think this guy could go somewhere, feel free to mention it
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Mar 2015 - 1:19

Sudden idea for a character. It is late, so I expect there will be mistakes. Deal with it

Girl is a half-dragon. Ridiculed for most of her early life. Is forced out of community as an early teen, and in her aimless travels she literally stumbles into the lair of an ancient red dragon. He could have killed her, could have eaten her, but she was so weak and pitiful-looking that it would have been no fun, so he took her in instead.
Didn’t take her long to figure out he was only keeping her alive as a game- he would ridicule her constantly, making jabs at her half-breed nature, how she didn’t fit in anywhere, how she was nowhere near as strong as any true dragon. In the process of doing so, however, he also gives her lessons. This does give him more ammo to use against her, but it also teaches her to unlock the magical potential within her, molding her into a sorceress.
The daily harassment continues until it hits a breaking point one day, where she unloads massive array of destructive magic, incinerating a good portion of the hillock they were standing on, and carbonizing the poor souls that had been her intended target. And she just gives the dragon the most done glare on the planet and scream, ‘is that enough?! Is that good enough for you?!’
To which the dragon laughs. He applauds her for finally pushing past her limits, and declares that she is now his adopted daughter.
Come along now; dinner is ready, and it would be a pity to let it spoil
He brings her along to meet the rest of his brood and his mate- the meeting is pretty uncomfortable until she finally gets fed up with the younger dragons’ jabs and starts fighting with them.
And this is how she spends her childhood- getting the shit beat out of her on the regular, fighting with draconic ‘siblings’, and constantly pushing the borders of her destructive potential. Actually manages to put together a complicated spell to outdo one of her older ‘siblings’, creating a blast of magic that completely annihilated a large hill, outshining his destructive breath weapon by a mile. She got congratulated by her ‘father’ and the dragon was declared weak and a sore loser after failing to outclass ‘the half-breed’
Not long after that she was sent into a city to act as an agent, but was swept up in the chaos created by an adventuring party, got roped in, and started traveling with them. It started out much by accident, but over time she comes to like being with them, and stays of her own accord, much to her ‘father’s’ displeasure
Okay, I’m done.
Good night world- hellooo, neuro-sleep!
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyMon 30 Mar 2015 - 8:57

psychokinetic for whom it is necessary to make small hand gestures to utilize powers, usually in the form of flicking motions with the fingers
incapable of using psychokinesis normally, but with these gestures can apply sharp forces at greater than normal ability in the vector directed by the gesture

just picture aiming your hand out your window as you drive, flicking at a car as it passes, and the car is hit with a massive impact, and goes flying on its side
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2015 - 12:59

A really buff and bulky minotaur who just wants to be a chemist, and spends his days in cramped lab conditions, messing with glassware and tiny amounts of reagents

Also, on the subject of minotaurs, historically they are portrayed as half-man, half-bull, and in modern views the classic minotaur is just a really ripped, gigantic man with a bull's head
but if we were wanting to make it creepier and more monstrous (which I am guessing we are) wouldn't it make much more sense to have the body of a bull, and the head of a man instead (sized for the bull's body, of course)? I mean, that would be much more disturbing to me, personally
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2015 - 13:11

I laughed.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2015 - 21:22

with big bull-man hands. that it normally walks on but can stand up and use. Also parts of the face should be bull if we are going with the complete abomination angle. And the hands should be all fucked up and like only partially formed, part hand part cloven hoove things.
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyFri 3 Apr 2015 - 21:52

idea for victorian-steampunk character

arcano-mechanical, clockwork choker used to control the person
think full length of the neck covered in metal
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyMon 13 Apr 2015 - 0:01

Dishonor- Powers:
Very high levels of Technopath
possibles:
active stasis
*agility
bullet time
gravitokinesis
danger sense
corruption
dexterity
*omnicompetence
indomitable will
*reflexes
*antimatter creation
electricity manipulation
time stop
*unnatural skill

Dishonor's prodigy: temporary name: Erika
Technopath- specifically by jacking herself into what is essentially an Eva that can fight on the same level as an Honor Mech, and can also consume material and rebuild itself from the raw material. Outside of these Armored Suits, however, she is basically a normal human being
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyThu 16 Apr 2015 - 14:56

couple more names:

Haley Teague
Catalina Trujillo
Morganii

EDIT: add Isabel Alamilla-Abascal
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyMon 11 May 2015 - 22:34

This is a character I actually want to run in a D&D or similar setting
the character is based on Baron Ruber, whom some of you may recognize as the primary antagonist of Warner Bros.' Quest for Camelot. Like the man he was inspired by, this man- who shall go by the name of Sir Redhawk- is strong, brutish, uncouth, and unkempt, and driven by a thirst for riches.

Unlike his predecessor, however, Redhawk is driven to utilize his riches to fund a massive estate where he can take in and raise the orphaned children of the kingdom (and possibly the world), so that they might be spared the savage conditions that spawned him.

Redhawk is well aware of his failings as a person; he is well aware of his weaknesses. But he also knows well both his strengths and his passions, and he applies both well.

basic story I had set up (which may not be used in the same way in-game) is that he sat down at a meeting with other knights in the king's employ and expressed his wish to receive more land than the others. while initially rebuffed by the affronted knights, his wishes are well-received when his reasons are explained, though the king does require that Redhawk make a further contribution to the kingdom in exchange. Redhawk readily agrees.

In keeping with the upturned tale of the movie, Redhawk was also well-known to the family of another knight, and got along surprisingly well with the man's daughter (read: this would be the young Kayley). One day, Kayley's home is attacked by enemies of her father, and the young girl flees to get help, and finds herself at the estate of Sir Redhawk. Upon hearing of her plight, the ogre-ish knight rode out alone to beat back the marauders.

The king's soldiers arrived a short while later, only to find a battered and bloody Redhawk, standing atop a pile of bodies, watching helplessly as the knight's home burns to the ground.
In an attempt to atone for his failure, Redhawk takes the young Kayley into his home, and raises her among the other orphans. Unlike the others, Kayley demands to be raised as a warrior, a knight, so that she could hunt down the lord of the marauders and avenge her family's deaths. Redhawk does not wish her any further harm, but also realizes that trying to prevent her from doing so would cause her more harm than good, so he obliges, trying to teach her that revenge is a poison, and to take the quest cautiously.

Blah, blah, blah. sappy though it may be, it made sense at the time.

Anyhoo, Redhawk is a tall and broad man with a long shock of red hair and hazel eyes. his teeth are crooked, his beaked nose has been flattened from receiving blows, and his thick fingers end in chipped nails. He practically lives in his armor, and his primary weapon is a heavy, spiked club. He is a violent and blunt man to begin with, but you have never seen him angry until you have seen him witness someone abuse a child. There is no faster way to piss him off.
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyFri 15 May 2015 - 23:19

So, thought of this one on my way to pick up my sister from her university for the summer

Three siblings, born into a mob-style family. Kids of the high boss and all that- Two twin brothers and their younger kid sister
One of the brothers is a business mastermind, skillfully and ruthlessly making massive amounts of money through a variety of corporate investments coupled with racketeering and blackmail.
The other brother is almost a directly ripped from The Darkness’ Jackie Estacado (sorry). Lets his hair grow out, wears all black with a black trenchcoat, you get the idea. He works mostly in the underground scene, whacking people, picking up drops, and mostly helping out wherever he is needed.
Most of the older members of the family prefer the second brother for advancement. Surprisingly, the business brother has no problem at all letting his twin take center stage as the Don.
BUT
I’m getting off-track
Their sister is getting to college age, and moves to a university out-of-state. Funny stuff ensues, like the small army of black-suited enforcers unloading stuff into her room in front of a crowd of unnerved co-eds, but two main scenes actually stick out to me.
First, her trench-coated brother sneaks in around the winter holidays to drop off a couple of presents to his kid sister. Kind of a shock for her roommates, but they warm up to him quickly enough. Suddenly, he asks where the bathroom is, and although he receives directions, he goes off the wrong way and out the front door, pulling a gun as he goes. Turns out there was a guy peeking in their window. Guy turns out to be a stalker after his sister’s roommate. As an impromptu Christmas present, he decides to make sure the piece of shit can never bother her again. He comes back to the girls’ room and apologizes to the final roommate for not having anything to give her offhand, so instead gives her a burn phone with a single number plugged into it, and tells her to call if she ever needs a favor.
And then he vanishes

Second, it is the end of finals week, the very last day, when almost everyone has moved out. Business tycoon twin shows up instead of the expected enforcers to help his baby sister move out. Instead of taking off his waistcoat, however, he just looks around her stacks of stuff, marking each one, and then psycho-kinetically picking up all of them at once and puts them all into the cars in a single, fluid, Tetris-motion.
Then helps a few of his sister’s neighbors unload stuff, because why not
Anyway, that was my thing. I should be updating the RP shortly
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyTue 19 May 2015 - 12:09

Just putting here for safe-keeping:

For later down the road- really cheap way to do a lot of damage is to get a 20 oz bottle of dragon water. It weighs one pound, does 40d6 fire damage and 10d6 sonic damage. For 1000 gold. Do keep in mind, however, that the thing has a 50ft blast radius for the fire and a 100ft radius for the sonic

Not useful to this character in particular but: Pearl Armor. Very cool

Future character Idea: Girl who had a Dark Iron arrowhead (or several) lodged inside her that could never be removed properly. As such, the girl, once an aspiring mage, could never again use magic.
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyWed 20 May 2015 - 22:19

Might have mentioned her a while back, but I had a character designed who was a half-demon daughter of a powerful baron. She lived away from her father most of her life, him not knowing of her existence, until her mother was killed (somehow) and she went to her father's court to live in some level of protection until she reached proper adulthood

Most of the adults didn't like her very much, but her father let her live there, and she actually got along pretty damn well with her much younger half-siblings (who tended to sneak into her room and sleep with her when they got scared of the thunderstorms)

Allonia Kirek _____
Here is a little story for you

So one day she is sitting there with her little sister as the small girl plays in the kitchens, and suddenly her ring or toy or whatever falls in a tub of hot grease.
now, everyone else is freaking the fuck out, trying to console the girl and/or trying to figure out how to safely drain the tub so they can get the thing out.
Meanwhile, she rolls up her sleeve and just dips her hand, and then her forearm, straight into the vat of bubbling fat.
Everyone expects her to start yelling in pain, but no, she just stands there, fishing around in the vat, until she finally pulls her hand back out, and proceeds to walk straight over to the wash basins. Fiddles with the soap and water for a few seconds, then with a towel, before finally presenting her little sister with the thing, safely rescued from the vat, with her still-steaming hand.
The toy is, thankfully, undamaged. Neither is Allonia’s hand.
The girl skips away happily while Allonia towels her hand off
Everyone is still staring.

oh yeah, before she actually took any levels
(so as a 13 year old girl)
she killed a werewolf that had been tormenting the city for almost fifty years
saving a bunch of soldiers in the process
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyFri 22 May 2015 - 23:50

Akiko
Just an image that popped into my head yesterday when I stopped to check my oil. Mechanic chick who works in a machine shop like normal, but also does a lot of work for crime syndicate (maybe several-can't remember). The reason I thought this up is because was watching criminal minds, and the scene that started playing was the FBI forming a task force to watch her in the hopes that she will lead them to the gang. This doesn't really work because she already saw them coming and told them by proxy to stay away for a couple of days

The scene I had playing went like this:
the FBI watching her house (or the house they think is hers). She gets out and pops the hood on her car and starts checking the fluids. Several long minutes later she lowers the hood back down and leans on it to latch it shut.
     She is wearing a pair of worn jeans and a black tank top, with her blue-black hair pulled up so that only a tuft can be seen off the side of her head. She runs a hand over her head, streaking her hair with motor oil, but she doesn't really seem to notice.
She hops in the car and drives off, the g-men following at a reasonable distance.
They have followed her for some time when suddenly she pulls into a turn lane and yells out her window at a cluster of people on the sidewalk. They wave, and she quickly parks at a nearby apartment complex and fast-walks to catch up with them.
Intrigued, the agents look on- only to be disappointed as she and her friends stop to get lunch, wander into a store for some snacks, and go back to the apartment she parked in front of.
Things are pretty dull for a couple of hours, until suddenly the group leaves the apartment (minus one person) and gets in Akiko's car. She drives them to a hospital, where they visit with a man later identified as one of their fathers, and then proceeds to a nearby restaurant and drops them off.
As soon as they go inside, that is when things get interesting. Akiko pulls out her phone and dials a number as she guns the engine going back the way she had come.

Arriving at the apartment, she disappears inside for a minute, exiting with the member who had stayed behind earlier, as well as several bags. Those get dropped in the trunk and off they speed, taking the highway to the other side of town to an unknown house. Akiko drives to a nearby store and grabs some tape, but that is about all the agents can see.
Right as they get in position, Akiko leaves again, returning to the restaurant by a long, weaving route, seemingly taking her time. Finally, she picks the pair up from the restaurant, and driving them to this unknown house.
This time, the agents can see, and they witness... a surprise party?

Yeah, the whole 'plot' and 'unusual activity' they had witnessed was literally just party preparations. After that, all the FBI can do is watch through the windows as the group (which has grown substantially, by this point) gets roaring drunk and parties late into the night.

Sorry if that was long, but meh
Kinda like this character, not only because she has this aura of cool, but because she isn't even a fighter. Of all my characters, she is one of the few who is more timid and/or non-confrontational.

Yeah, I thought this one was interesting, but it might just be the tone of the last couple of days.

EDIT: theme, or primary party song, is Man in the Box, by Alice in Chains
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptySun 24 May 2015 - 20:43

For a few years now, I have been reading the books of the Elemental Assassin series. Don't know why it took this long, but I finally created an OC for the series, one that actually belongs in that universe, is somewhat balanced, all that jazz

and then my brain went and did its thing, and I made myself sad

hadn't actually worked out a regular name for her, but her assassin moniker (because, yes, she is an assassin) is the Hyena, because she is always smiling and laughing. It's kind of her whole deal- entertaining people, making them happy, making them laugh- you get what I mean.
Welp, come to find out that she deal is also that she uses her smile and laughter like armor, trying to hide how she actually feels. Because yeah, she has done some things she isn't proud of. A lot of things actually, but she keeps on going, because to stop and give up would be to sacrifice everything she's done so far and make all the things she's sacrificed worthless.

On that cheery note, let's move on
like I said, her deal is making people happy. When not plying her trade as an assassin, she is an entertainer and performer of all sorts. This includes basic stuff like joke-telling, juggling, face-painting, stage acting, etc. but also includes things like prostitution, torture (going both ways), that kind of thing.
It gets worse- most of these things she has been doing since she ran away to join the circus when she was 9

You want me to tack on some more fun? She ran away from home because she thought that life on the road and performing in the circus would be fun
So yeah, that's how she got her start- grew up in small town, ran away to join the circus, circus was not nearly as fun as she thought it would be. She learned a lot, including a lot of things she never should have learned or should have Had to learn. Doesn't matter- learned 'em anyway.

She came to Ashland (the setting of the EA series) because she heard that one of the area's major assassins had retired. She figured, 'hey, that leaves a void in power and expertise that a few newcomers can take up residence in', so she moved in.
Trying to get this across without getting too spoiler-y, but basically the MC of the series is, for whatever reason, one of the few people/things who makes her genuinely happy. happy to the point where she refuses to take a hit on her and goes out of the way to see her. This brings its own set of nonsense, considering the MC, but that was kind of the point to begin with.

Let's see, small details: the Hyena is a very acrobatic fighter, relying on speed, maneuverability, and finesse over raw strength. As per the very ambiguous magic system provided in the EA series, she is an elemental with a minor affinity- still a toss-up between electricity and metal. Regardless of which magic she actually possesses, she uses it subtly, using it only to gain an edge over her opponent, and doesn't wield it like a club to kill her target outright (because, well, she doesn't have that kind of strength). She rides her bike constantly, wears bright-colored clothing, and uses the bloodstains on her work clothes as inspiration for art. Her preferred drink is raspberry rum.

I'll be adding to this list, just not into it right this second
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyThu 28 May 2015 - 20:13

Idea that popped into my head after i read a thing on Tumblr (this is a straight-up note to self, so if the wording looks weird, that's why):

remember how harry potter's scar wasn't actually meant to be a lighting bolt, but was a mark of the wand pattern used to cast the killing curse?
have a character who survived a similar curse, but instead of having a small scar, hers was massive, cutting across at least one eye, dipping down into her face, and possibly hitting the other
or just hitting the one eye, dipping over her brow, and rising to cut a path clear across her forhead and into her hairline
and the eye that got caught has some kind of otherworldly vision, but can only see the material world as shapes and shadows (kinda why i wanted it to hit both eyes, even though the second option makes more sense)
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyFri 29 May 2015 - 18:26

Girl with a bunch of serious-business scars that everyone thinks are scandalous to display, but she makes no attempt to hide or disguise them, because that would be to deny that she earned them
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptyFri 19 Jun 2015 - 23:45

Alicia Fries
aka Lich
Pronounced "leash" because that's how she grew up thinking it was pronounced
by the time anyone bothered to point out that she was incorrect, the name had already stuck
Back to top Go down
JadeDemilich
JadeDemilich

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 EmptySun 28 Jun 2015 - 17:59

Most characters in stories carry spare weapons or ammo on the back of their belts. Cops carry handcuffs

I want a character who carries a disembodied hand encased in an armored gauntlet on the back of their belt

it...will have a purpose
I just can't think of one right this second.

Maybe it's animated or something. maybe it's possessed.
Maybe the character is missing an arm and uses this one as a spare, but because of magical requirements can only use it for so long in a given day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Æther Pool   Æther Pool - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Æther Pool
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: General Discussions :: Jade's Sanctum-
Jump to: