Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rainbow hair, teacher likes anime, and custom motorcycle

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Rainbow hair, teacher likes anime, and custom motorcycle Empty
PostSubject: Rainbow hair, teacher likes anime, and custom motorcycle   Rainbow hair, teacher likes anime, and custom motorcycle EmptyThu 6 Sep 2012 - 13:13

This was all one dream, but it was long and had different focuses at different times.

It starts off with me in an odd classroom. It seemed messy and...narrow. I was looking in a mirror on the wall, and noticed that my hair had vibrant rainbow streaks in it. Every color of the rainbow was in my hair, except for my original hair color. For some reason, the main color in it was pink, too. It was running the length of my hair, from my scalp to the hair's end. At first I was angry, but then I sort of eased into liking it. For whatever reason, I started brushing it; I guess it was messy or something. The more I brushed, the more I liked it and hoped it'd stay like that. Like a couple minutes later, I apparently brushed the coloring out of a patch on the front, and this upset me.

Teacher walks in. Young woman. She gives us an assignment to draw a picture of, and explain about, a character from any source, who had experienced some sort of trauma in their life. Of the emotional sort. She was handing paper out and I innevitably came to the conclusion of using Lelouch Lamperouge. She was asking people who they picked and why, and came to me. My reasoning was that people that he grows to love always die, in front of him no less. She commented on it being dark and moved on. I then looked down at the messy floor and saw a DVD case. It was upside down. With anime images on it. Unfortunately, I recognized the anime in my dream, but do not recall what it is now.

A little later, I caught her humming one of the anime themes I knew, and started to hum along. She noticed, and came by, standing (or crouching, idr) in front of me, while we continued to hum (or sing, at this point, idr this either). Class ended, and I stayed behind. We talked a little and she explained a little that she likes anime and certain ones, etc.... somehow I end up getting a ride home with her.

There's another student or something that ends up driving I think, but the teacher had this motorcycle that was black with a skeleton sort of theme in a couple places.

The other student ended up driving while I was on the back seat of it. Asshole was going like 100 miles an hour down the highway while the teacher person was in a truck behind us or something. Or maybe she was in front of me, and the other student was in front of her? Idk. Dream logic.

I tell him to slow down or else, but he doesn't do it. I somehow activate some feature on the bike that limited the speed. It was some form of cruise control or something, just before we were going to reach some vehicle with a ramp-like object on it. I started bitching out the guy about how stupid he is and probably would have gotten us killed if he hit the ramp. He shrugs it off. Teacher has us stop on the highway, as she apparently has to get a ride from there with someone else. Some old guy pulls across the median with a green pickup truck.

Teacher lady for whatever reason tells me to keep the bike, and how it's a custom one she built herself etc. I am taken aback, bla bla bla. She gives me a kiss on the cheek and then goes over to the old guy in the pickup. I get on the black custom bike, and the realization hits me that she left me in the middle of the highway with a vehicle I neither have a license for, nor know how to drive.

I tinker with it and ask the other guy about how to drive it, and the dream ends.

Indeed.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Rainbow hair, teacher likes anime, and custom motorcycle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainbow hair, teacher likes anime, and custom motorcycle   Rainbow hair, teacher likes anime, and custom motorcycle EmptyFri 7 Sep 2012 - 3:52

....Dream love story? Or just dream oddity?
Back to top Go down

Rainbow hair, teacher likes anime, and custom motorcycle
Page 1 of 1