Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sai's house, snow wasteland, hill, and daycare center

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Sai's house, snow wasteland, hill, and daycare center Empty
PostSubject: Sai's house, snow wasteland, hill, and daycare center   Sai's house, snow wasteland, hill, and daycare center EmptyThu 7 Jun 2012 - 13:43

First dream I was at "Sai's house", hanging out or something. I have no idea what his house looks like, but my mind made it looks like a certain way. He had dozens of manga books and anime dvds on this wall-spanning series of shelves. Half of which were hentai. He also had a bunch of antique stuff sitting on shelves and in another room that seemed to be a little collection museum. The house itself was old and falling apart, having peeling wallpaper and pieces of wall missing.

I made the comment about his room being really interesting and such, due to there being so much interesting stuff in it. Idk. It was weird.

Next dream was pretty damn epic, but I don't remember much.

I was out in this snow-covered wasteland, at night. No idea where I was, but there was nothing but snow for as far as the eye could see. I was with a team, but they went on ahead or stayed behind or something. We were the survivors of a plane crash or something. Before we split ways, a plane that was on fire flew overhead and crashed about 3/4 of a mile away, behind/in a canyon. So I was walking, and I came to said canyon, with me being at the bottom, and the large canyon walls extending to my left and right, going upward some several hundred feet. I trudged through the thick snow, fighting back the cold. I get to a hill in the canyon and look over it. It appeared to be a dead end in the canyon, but at the bottom, ahead a few hundred feet, were two lit paths, one going into the canyon wall on the left, and one going forward. I slide down a bit I think and continue on forward. Suddenly, some wolf-like creatures confront me and I think my end is near when something happens, causing them to flee. I think someone shot a flare at my general vicinity. I believe it came from my team, who was ahead.

I go through the opening ahead of me, by myself, and find myself in what seemed to be another place. It was warm, and slightly muddy. I was outside and could see the sun and a little village possibly. This part of the dream, I might add, was in extreme visual detail. The sun reflecting off the water of a small stream I had to step over, etc. It all had an orange glow to it.

I walk back out and go through the other entrance. Same thing, but different place.

Can't remember much about the next one, but I was with Tim and some other people I think. Tim and I went off in one direction, near a daycare center in the middle of a grassy nowhere, and there was some deep, trench-thing next to it. Basically an area that was lower than the rest of the area, but it was concave on the side with the center, and just a steep hill on the other side ending in a large hill. Tim and I go down in to it, and look around. It seems meh, but we get a bad feeling about it as we look off into a darker corner of the concave section, that seems to lead into an underground area (though we can't see in due to the angle) so we decide to leave, and the sun begins to set. We realize at this point that we made a mistake by climbing down there, seeing as we now had no way out other than to climb the ludicrously steep hill, using nothing but the grass as handholds. So, with no other choice, we do that. We both struggle, but he manages to get out. Meanwhile, I am unable to get out, and am only about 15' off the ground, with the part I need to get to in order to get out being another 10' away. I call out to Tim for help, but he decides to go ahead and leave. I can no longer hang on and end up falling. This dream ends.

Next one is in the center, in an alternate reality to this dream. There is no weird trench, and it's just me, at night. I enter it, and walk around. I have a goal, but idk what it is. Even though it's night time and they should be closed, there's still one or two staff members around along with a couple kids. One freaks out about some spiders or something, and I take notice of them, meh. I look around for doors and a woman walks in and we talk a bit, I try to pass it off as if I work there and am on break. She believes it and goes downstairs. A rather large staircase I might add.

I eventually find a room with some kids and a young daycare worker woman watching a movie. I begin talking to the woman. Idr what the rest of the dream was about or how much more there was.

So yeah

Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Random : A little glass vile?

PostSubject: Re: Sai's house, snow wasteland, hill, and daycare center   Sai's house, snow wasteland, hill, and daycare center EmptyThu 7 Jun 2012 - 15:51

It's basically a white walled house with not much furnishing. You can ask Julia what my room looks like. ._. And what she hasn't seen is the mess of papers, guitar strings, and clothes.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Sai's house, snow wasteland, hill, and daycare center   Sai's house, snow wasteland, hill, and daycare center EmptyThu 7 Jun 2012 - 15:56

Lol, idc what your room looks like. Rooms never look how they're supposed to in my dreams, not even my own
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Random : A little glass vile?

PostSubject: Re: Sai's house, snow wasteland, hill, and daycare center   Sai's house, snow wasteland, hill, and daycare center EmptyThu 7 Jun 2012 - 16:11

Well, I hope my hentai stash had "Rape women across Japan" and "Nee-Chan Daisuki Dayou". Pomf.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Sai's house, snow wasteland, hill, and daycare center   Sai's house, snow wasteland, hill, and daycare center EmptyThu 7 Jun 2012 - 16:25

Lol, it was mostly themed stuff, based on pre-existing TV shows.

You also had romance novels. Graphicaly romantic novels. Lol.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Sai's house, snow wasteland, hill, and daycare center   Sai's house, snow wasteland, hill, and daycare center EmptyThu 7 Jun 2012 - 18:13

lol. Dirty rooms. My room's really clean. All black wood furniture. White walls. Closed blinds.
I like my room dark and cold.
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

PostSubject: Re: Sai's house, snow wasteland, hill, and daycare center   Sai's house, snow wasteland, hill, and daycare center EmptyThu 7 Jun 2012 - 21:34

Nikku wrote:
lol. Dirty rooms. My room's really clean. All black wood furniture. White walls. Closed blinds.
I like my room dark and cold.

This man has good taste.
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sai's house, snow wasteland, hill, and daycare center   Sai's house, snow wasteland, hill, and daycare center Empty

Back to top Go down

Sai's house, snow wasteland, hill, and daycare center
Page 1 of 1