Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Psychokinesis at Tim's house

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Psychokinesis at Tim's house Empty
PostSubject: Psychokinesis at Tim's house   Psychokinesis at Tim's house EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 15:35

I had a dream that I was at Tim's, and that I had/was developing psychokinesis. I could push and pull on objects with my mind either one at a time, or in a small group/cluster of objects. It was relatively weak and somewhat slow, only being able to move something from the size of a pencil to something the size of a glass, and maybe only at a few feet a second.

That's pretty much it. I was moving stuff.

I find it really interesting that Whenever I get an ability in my dreams, it's really weak. But then, if I keep having dreams with this power, it gets stronger and I can control it easier.

The dream then continued to me sitting on Tim's couch with him sitting in their recliner. We were discussing the psychokinesis I believe, when it was brought up that I was dreaming. Tim denied the fact that I was dreaming (and the dream was very realistic at this point), while I said that was in fact dreaming. I then willed myself to wake up and I did.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis at Tim's house   Psychokinesis at Tim's house EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 18:10

Inception.

Yes I said it, hang me.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis at Tim's house   Psychokinesis at Tim's house EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 19:03

Lol vas?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Psychokinesis at Tim's house   Psychokinesis at Tim's house Empty

Back to top Go down

Psychokinesis at Tim's house
Page 1 of 1