Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Limits of Devotion

Go down 
+2
Day of Light
Bestdragon3
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:22

"All that I praised today, I praised out of memory... I knew this day would come and you 5 are the only ones that can do this..."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:22

Zentaku walks in, speaking still without emotion, "I told you the assassin would be gone no point in rushing... hmm he is still alive odd... someone heal him then."
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

Random : Batshitbonckers

Ven entered sheathing his sword "I see the old man got attack interesting."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:23

With a new stream of acolytes, apprentices, soldiers, and citizens, Nostro dashed into the temple's open gates, slowing to a walk and laying out one of the scrolls he had taken.

"Sotronum Kalistrov." He mumbled, watching the scroll's text glow brightly and the walls of the palace seemed to shine.

The citizens were at first stunned, and slowed down.
"There will be nowhere he can get out except the main gate!" Nostro shouted. The guards knew what to do, and called whatever men they had to prevent escape. The apprentices and workers... they didn't quite have the order. What was a rescue mission turned into a chaotic pillaging to the temple.

Despite this, Nostro walked calmly down the main corridor. He knew this place. He didn't have the scrolls for a normal fight, but then again, unconventional warfare might work out some day.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:23

Smax: Hey hey! respect Ven!
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:24

"So... I'm late." Nostro said, entering the main chamber.

"He won't get away, tell me, where did he go?" He asked calmly.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:26

"There is no need for healing my children. I am going to die, that is final. I have known my date of death for a long time, too long to tell... The assassin is gone and soon our society as a whole will be destroyed as well. But our memory should not..."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:27

Smax:...
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:29

"Don't look so down smax he is just an old man i've already seen one die today." Ven laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:29

A young guy broke into the room, panting. Soon enough, his friends and a guard dashed in too.
"We c-can't find him!"
"That is because he was gone before you came in you stupid bystander!" Nostro yelled, silencing them.

"What is your last wish, holy one? And who is to lead us after you perish?" Nostro asked, again returning to his calm voice.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:30

Smax: NO i was just thinking... anyways shut up hes trying to speak
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:31

"Yes and all the Gods know of it Ven. But I am not displeased, as your power is what this world needs at this time... As there is not a promised land above as I may have told you, but a hellscape, where demons and death run a muck... That is why I need all of you..."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:32

Patience is good. Nosro thought.

"What are we to do, and who is to lead the people? We cannot survive in the anarchy we are currently in, which has even engulfed the palace." He said, turning to the people watching.
"Well, go spread the word and restore damn order!"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:33

Smax: Who are you to command ME around?!
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:34

Zentaku: "all will die... I can shorten that time... but others can expand it you have a choice... and we have a choice to refuse... one of you heal him he is delusional even if what he is saying is true... I said heal him."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:34

Smax: I say let him pass on
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:35

"There is no use Norso, Zentaku. I will die, but know this. What I am saying can only be heard by you 5. What I say will not be repeated. This society is destined to die. No one but you five will survive. Unless you have any more questions as to why this must be, then we as a whole must go..."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:36

Smax: NO question but only me saying: Good luck and pass on peacefully Holy One
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:37

"Just die already you preachy old goat i want to go enjoy the anarchy." A smile crossed his face at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:37

"No questions, holy one. If this is the day, then it is." Nosro said, taking one of the scrolls from the bed's drawer.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:39

"Speed it up this is really boring."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:39

A light surrounds everyone in the group after the last comment,"I apologize, but we must hurry on..."

While in the light field you feel weightless, but strange at the same time. At the same time something else started to happen. Roaring came once again followed by laughter. All that could be heard afterwords were screams of pain and prayers to the Gods. Most of those prayers being cut off.
Back to top Go down
Vincent Bloodheart
Vincent Bloodheart

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:41

"Damn it old man take us back that sounded like something fun to fight."

Last edited by Vincent Bloodheart on Fri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:42; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:42

Nosro seemed to stand up straight in this void. He acted calm despite never being in one of these things before, well, a real one at least. He waited patiently for something to happen.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 EmptyFri 5 Mar 2010 - 20:43

Smax: Damn it! And finally something to hit and you make us hide!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Limits of Devotion   The Limits of Devotion - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Limits of Devotion
Page 2 of 43Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 43  Next