Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cards, Cheese, Spider, annnnnd Scooter.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Cards, Cheese, Spider, annnnnd Scooter. Empty
PostSubject: Cards, Cheese, Spider, annnnnd Scooter.   Cards, Cheese, Spider, annnnnd Scooter. EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 13:45

Had a dream that a couple friends and I went to Gatekeeper (card and hobby shop) looking for Magic cards. We went in and I looked all over the store and couldn't find any, or any place where they would be, so I talked to the guy at the front counter. He informed me that they sold out of ALL their cards. Somehow.

So we leave, and there's this little machine next to the door. It was like one of those little things that you put a quarter in, and it gives you some little toy or whatever,

BUT

Somehow, for some reason, this one didn't dispense toys, but rather.......it dispensed cheese.

I rrrreeeaaally wanted to get some out of it, but I also acknowledged the fact that it was fucking weird for something like this to give out cheese.

We went outside and something happened, but I don't recall what.

Next dream, I can't remember most of it, but I was at someone's house or something...some girl I think...and we were like, trying to get out or whatever, or maybe hide? Idk. We went into the attic and ended up in this tiny room and -somehow- ended up sealed inside it.

There was nothing in there but crappy walls and a little window. Oh yeah, and for some reason, the door disappeared. We sat in there for a few seconds, trying to think of a way out when I see a spider in the upper right corner of the room. It was a really neat looking spider, being grey on its entire body except for the part with the eyes, which was a patch of white. I ended up backing into the opposite corner of it with that girl, because I had the feeling that it was going to jump on me or something. Instead of jumping, it starts laying a metric fuckload of eggs. Don't ask me how this is possible, but the group of eggs was about six times bigger than the spider.

Anyways,

The bastard DOES end up jumping at me, swinging down via a strand of web, and I try to dodge but it lands on my left shoulder. The dream rewinds somehow to just before it jumped. This time, I blow on it middair to try to get it to go somewhere else. It works for a moment, but it ends up swinging back my direction.

Dream ends.

Last dream, I don't remember that much, but somehow I was going from one place to another on a scooter or something. I decide to take a shortcut (the highway, for whatever reason) and get lost. Somehow, I end up in what feels like another country, and find a main road. I struggle to drive with the scooter somehow and end up swerving around traffic. Other things happen, but idr what exactly. Something to do with me going fast, and something to do with me flipping off of the scooter, going slow-mo, and bringing it down over my head to strike the ground in order to not look like I tripped.

Or something.

*done*
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

Cards, Cheese, Spider, annnnnd Scooter. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cards, Cheese, Spider, annnnnd Scooter.   Cards, Cheese, Spider, annnnnd Scooter. EmptyFri 20 Jan 2012 - 13:54

*claps for the progression from sanity to zany.*
Back to top Go down

Cards, Cheese, Spider, annnnnd Scooter.
Page 1 of 1