Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Finding money

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Finding money Empty
PostSubject: Finding money   Finding money EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 14:06

This dream was actually from yesterday, not last night.

I was walking through a forest when suddenly I saw a wallet on the ground. I immediately -partially- knew it was a dream and snatched the wallet. I then saw a bunch of other wallets on the ground nearby (like 12 wallets, full of money, credit cards, etc) and I began grabbing them quickly.

Suddenly, I had no clothing other than underwear.

I, by this point, knew it was a dream.

These dreams piss me off because I find money and then wake up without it.

So, I stuffed the wallets into my underwear in the hopes that when I wake up, I would have the wallets.

Dream logic, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Lazy-D
Lazy-D

Random : You all suck, but I'm awesome.

Finding money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding money   Finding money EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 16:28

Perhaps this is a bad thing? Maybe you are struggling with morality, and some mysterious force is telling you to stop being a no good greedy dick? Maybe it's your conscience? Maybe it's a higher power like a god or something? Perhaps you're being lured to hell because some divine power?

Anyways, you can disregard all that because I'm not a dream reader, I just thought how all the wallets appearing after picking one up has to be directed towards a punishment for greedyness. In the off chance that I'm right, you will begin to have more and more haunting dreams, and subconsciously question the strength of your moral Fiber.

At the end of these dreams you will find out that you are under eternal judgement, you face Death and are ferried to hell(or it's equivilant) if there is no redemption for you.

Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

Finding money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding money   Finding money EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 16:34

Unlike Lazy-D's post-climatic predictions, I was just under the impression that you were derping hard in this dream. Lol.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Finding money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding money   Finding money EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 17:42

Lazy-D wrote:
Perhaps this is a bad thing? Maybe you are struggling with morality, and some mysterious force is telling you to stop being a no good greedy dick? Maybe it's your conscience? Maybe it's a higher power like a god or something? Perhaps you're being lured to hell because some divine power?

Anyways, you can disregard all that because I'm not a dream reader, I just thought how all the wallets appearing after picking one up has to be directed towards a punishment for greedyness. In the off chance that I'm right, you will begin to have more and more haunting dreams, and subconsciously question the strength of your moral Fiber.

At the end of these dreams you will find out that you are under eternal judgement, you face Death and are ferried to hell(or it's equivilant) if there is no redemption for you.

What the fuck?

Religious dogma aside, I've had dreams like this before, and I have talked to people who have had these dreams before. All it is, is your subconscious acknowledging the fact that what we need in this world to thrive is money, and isn't it nice when you happen to find money on the ground? I know I'm always excited to find money on the ground, even though the bill may be small, and it's a rare occasion. This dream was just a variant of that, with wallets taking the place of the money. Heck, one time I think I found a bag from a vault or something that had fallen out the back of a bank truck.

I don't know what's with you, but I personally don't think of myself as greedy when it comes to money. Fact of the matter is, I'm broke. When my friends say they need money, I'll loan it to them. Usually I don't get it back, or refuse it if they try to pay me back. Hell, ask Tim, a few months ago, I bought about $40 worth of pizza for everyone at D&D...and did I get it back? No. Do I care? Not in the least.

I know that you're probably just saying your opinion of the dream, without knowing me, but I can't help but feel highly insulted by your statements.
Back to top Go down
Lazy-D
Lazy-D

Finding money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding money   Finding money EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 18:38

I'm terribly sorry, I was just screwing around, trying to make it sound scary, a million lost wallets appearing around you sounds like some kind of horror movie dream where someone is confronted with their sins or something. It wasn't intended to be personal at all, just an attempt to attach spooky meaning to the dream, as it kinda seems spooky that millions of wallets suddenly appear, I've seen things like that happen in horror movies that deal with dogmatic paranormal plots where people face their own sins.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Finding money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding money   Finding money EmptyThu 4 Aug 2011 - 22:18

I said there was about 12 wallets. Not a million.
Back to top Go down
Lazy-D
Lazy-D

Finding money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding money   Finding money EmptyFri 5 Aug 2011 - 7:43

Well it's eleven more than one, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Finding money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding money   Finding money EmptyFri 5 Aug 2011 - 18:31

...but nowhere near a million.

Actually had another one of these money finding dreams again last night.

I dreampt I was in a movie store in the mall or something, and that there was some sort of anime thing I wanted to get, but didn't have enough money. I then found a $20 bill and was happy that I could afford it. ....I then found 2 more $20 bills and proceeded to the discount section to look for some more stuff.

That is all there was to that one I believe.
Back to top Go down
Lazy-D
Lazy-D

Finding money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding money   Finding money EmptyFri 5 Aug 2011 - 20:33

I'm telling you man, there's a twist ending to all these dreams, there just has to be.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Finding money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding money   Finding money EmptyFri 5 Aug 2011 - 20:51

Dunno why you're so convinced.

I'm pretty sure the only reason I had this one was because I mentioned having the other one, and that I said I was broke. That's usually what dreams tend to be formed from. memories. Memories and subconscious thoughts.

Back to top Go down
Lazy-D
Lazy-D

Finding money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding money   Finding money EmptySat 6 Aug 2011 - 1:36

I'm not actually convinced, just being silly.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Finding money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding money   Finding money EmptySat 6 Aug 2011 - 1:41

>.>
Back to top Go down
Rarity
Rarity

Random : I will love and tolerate the shit out of you.

Finding money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding money   Finding money EmptySat 6 Aug 2011 - 2:38

ctrl+alt+c

"motherlode"

Enter
Back to top Go down
http://www.studioknockout.com/puppylove/
Sponsored content

Finding money Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding money   Finding money Empty

Back to top Go down

Finding money