Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Watched anime list

Go down 
+10
We Tigers
The Wanderer
Zentaku
inMadness
Day of Light
NeoDrac54
Capricorn Hunter
CaR_HoPPeR
Saiteiru
TSDZ_President
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Random : A little glass vile?

Watched anime list - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyMon 22 Oct 2012 - 9:13

Casshern, live action movie. Oh, and Kurozuka.

Kurozuka.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyThu 1 Nov 2012 - 1:10

Might watch Denpa Onna to Seishun Otoko

Just putting that here so I don't forget
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 3:22

Added To Aru Majutsu no Index

May not watch anime for awhile. Got severely pissed off at my normal provider. (gogoanime)
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 6:24

What'd they do?
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 8:21

AnimeCrazy is where I go when GoGoAnime makes me mad.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 11:03

Never had a problem with Animefreak, except finding the occasional obscure random anime that I somehow know of but doesn't seem to exist anywhere... but it sometimes has that too, so I can't really complain.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 12:59

bestdragon3 wrote:
What'd they do?

Well, for one thing, the videos on there pretty much never have to buffer. I don't know why, but they just don't. They always play fluidly and never have to stop and load. However, sometimes they DO stop to buffer. When they DO stop to buffer, about 95% of the time they do this, they never resume play, period, so I have to reload the page and skip ahead in the video back to where I left off, which is usually about halfway through, give or take.

After THAT happens, about 90% of the time, if you try to skip to a spot in a video, the little progress bar skips to it, but it plays from the beginning instead of where you selected. So the progress bar can be at the end of the video, or the beginning, and it'll play from the beginning regardless.

Page reload.

So, if that doesn't work, you have to wait for the progress bar to buffer to the point where you left off, in order to select it. About 60% of the time, even this does not work, and you have to repeat.

All the while, every time you reload the page, you have to sit through two showings of about five different ads they play, all about thirty seconds long.

Last night, it took me three hours to watch an hour and a half worth of shows, due to this error.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 1:50

Re-reviewed School Days
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 3:16

I find it amusing you mentioned it was made about a date sim cause I told you about that... but yeah I looked into it again and it's more a visual novel I guess, my bad there... actually a pretty good one from what I've seen... http://schooldays.us/ . It actually looks pretty entertaining.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 17:51

Well, I only said it because you told me it was.

You've let me down, Colin.

*slowly loads shells into double barrel shotgun*
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 18:53

I know... I'm sorry, my memory was old and corrupted, please forgive me don, sir!
Back to top Go down
Swindle11
Swindle11

Random : If you're going to commit suicide then I'll kill you.

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 21:06

Did you also watch To Aru Majutsu no Index 2? lol, basically just the second season
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 21:29

Yeah, I watched all of it
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyTue 13 Nov 2012 - 23:30

New "to watch" list, in somewhat of an order:

Higurashi
Trigun: Badlands Rumble
Eureka 7
Clannad/Clannad After Story
Ghost in the Shell

I suspect that since Trigun: BR is a movie, I'll probably watch a bit of Higurashi, then watch Trigun, then finish Higurashi.

EDIT:

Just looked at the list of Higurashi episodes. I may not end up watching it, or all of it in any case. It's too damn long. I tried watching it before but didn't finish it because I lost interest. It's unlikely that it can hold my interest for THAT long. I mean, I originally thought it was like twelve episodes long. Now I see that it's actually about four seasons or so long. Yeah, I don't think so.

DOUBLE EDIT:

So I looked into it further. It's a one or two season show with two or three OVA's. The OVA's are shorter, but.....I still don't know if I want to watch it. Guess it has a live action movie too.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012 - 8:17

It's got two seasons and a bunch of spin-offs. I'd say watch the first one either way because if you end up finding it bad you'll find season 2 badder. That's the way things go for me.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012 - 20:38

Three seasons that somewhat directly connect. Basically the whole plot is
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012 - 21:50

I already know the plot actually, lol. I just haven't seen more than 4 or so episodes.

So yeah, I've had the series told to me on more than one occasion. Explained and theorized, etc, so I know exactly what it's about. I just don't know if I personally will like it.
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyThu 15 Nov 2012 - 11:17

Kurozuka.
Also Casshern the movie.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 23:03

Added Trigun: Badlands Rumble, and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann: Gurren-Hen and Lagann-Hen
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyFri 7 Dec 2012 - 2:43

Added re-watch of Shuffle

And yes, my current signature gif is of the King of Gods eating a tub of popsicles.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyMon 24 Dec 2012 - 23:42

Added Strike Witches

EDIT:

Nisemonogatari is next. I suspect it will likely hold about the same value as Bakemonogatari.

*stares at Kristy*
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 3:34

Added Nisemonogatari, and defaced Senjougahara again

Not sure what to watch next. Kind of been disregarding my own list to watch what happens to randomly come up when convenient
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyMon 31 Dec 2012 - 14:36

I haven't watched Nisemonogatari; I couldn't find the three episodes of Bakemonogatari following after episode 12 in suitable quality and I hate skipping chronologies.

It doesn't surprise me that you don't like the anime (although Senjougahara is my waifu). Watching stuff made by studio SHAFT is an acquired taste and not everybody likes the lazy clutter it invariably contains.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyTue 1 Jan 2013 - 2:51

I never really said I didn't like it, as I like Nisemono pretty well, as it is pretty good, but there's something about them that seems... idk

And Senjougahara can die in a fire
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 EmptyTue 15 Jan 2013 - 20:41

So it turns out there's yet another Monogatari.

Currently I'm in the middle of Eureka 7, which is rather long in comparison, considering this new Monogatari, Nekomonogatari, is only 4 episodes long. Needless to say, I'm going to watch Nekomonogatari in its entirety tomorrow and then pick Eureka 7 back up.

One of these days I'm going to make a new thread with all of this information properly organized.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Watched anime list   Watched anime list - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Watched anime list
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next