Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Conference room nexus

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Conference room nexus Empty
PostSubject: Conference room nexus   Conference room nexus EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 16:38

I can't believe I've been here for as long as I have without posting this dream...

I actually had this dream twice, with a span of a few years between each one.

First time I had it, I was standing in an office conference room, with a long but not too long table in the middle stretching almost the length of the room (it was about 10x20). In front of my, at the other end of the room, was a door in the middle of the opposing wall, clearly leading to the rest of the office, sporting various chairs, cubicles, etc, in the room beyond the door (which was slightly ajar, if I remember correctly). Behind and to the left of me, were windows with the blinds drawn. It was clearly daytime, and light was coming through like it normally would. To my right, was a wall that may have had a picture or two on it, etc. I think there was a plant in one of the corners, and a file cabinet. The artificial lighting lit the room well, and chairs neatly lined the sides of the table like any normal, new, clean office would be. I was the only one there. I also felt like I was the only one in the world, but there was no evidence to back that up.

On the table lay dozens of toys from my childhood, all in good condition as if they were new. I walked around the table looking at them, picking one up to examine it more ever so often, remembering it and when I got it, etc.

The dream ended.

The second time the dream came, several years later, I was back in the same office, in the same spot...only, this time, things were...different. The lights had blown out, and there was a very heavy, thick dust about the office and the air. The light from the blinds could be seen coming in as rays through the dust. The office was messy, chairs were tipped over, the file cabinet rummaged, the plant in the corner was wilting and dead. Everything had long since decayed and had been unkept. The door at the end was either shut, or the room beyond was dark, I don't remember. I walked through the room, as I did the first time...but this time, the toys were all broken and used. They were old, worn, and falling apart. The dust was heavy on the table as well as the air, and the toys looked as if they hadn't been moved since I last visited the room, other than that they were falling apart and worn looking. Everything was just old and destroyed, decaying, used, unkept, and forgotten.

The dream ended.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Conference room nexus   Conference room nexus EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 17:01

O_O.... That has some very deep dreaming man. Think it has any meaning?
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Conference room nexus   Conference room nexus EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 17:03

Dunno...maybe, maybe not. I can tell you what I think it means, but whether it actually means anything or not, I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Conference room nexus   Conference room nexus EmptyWed 6 Jul 2011 - 20:45

TS's opinion on the corporate world.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Conference room nexus   Conference room nexus EmptyThu 7 Jul 2011 - 0:07

...Personally may I say what if gave me the impression of? *kinda read it like a piece of literature, pretty damn good one too, don't want to be insulting in any opinions or a downer in anyway, though*
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Conference room nexus   Conference room nexus EmptyThu 7 Jul 2011 - 0:10

I don't care, say whatever you want lol
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Conference room nexus   Conference room nexus EmptyThu 7 Jul 2011 - 0:23

Okay then... here goes my baseless speculation...

*personal ties severed*

The rooms could represent in some form your memory specifically the place holding memories of a younger time, perhaps even holding some of your creative spark. Initially when you visited it, your memories were fresh and pristine, clear and pure. You viewed the toys that would possibly be your creativity, memories of innocent and happy times, or simply your childhood. It all glittered and shined as new as the day you first obtained them. Yet, with time such things fade and become mere shadows of what they once were.

You return to that same part of your mind several years later. The room broken and hazy due to the simple degradation of your memory and the corruption of time. You look upon your 'toys' or memories as what they once were, now broken and torn asunder. All the little imperfections that you never knew existed now exposed with your knowledge and corrupted from the inside out. Even the room itself has been altered by your change in view and the increase of your knowledge.

This could be taken one of three ways or two of them, or all if you take my initial interpretation.
1. the degradation of your innate creative spark. (though I just may be imposing this one)
2. the decay of memories as they fade through time.
3. the corruption of innocence and memory with knowledge.

Of course this is just an attempt at gleaning some meaning via a cursory glance at it.

*personal ties restored*
Eheh... that wasn't offensive in any way was it?
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Conference room nexus   Conference room nexus EmptyThu 7 Jul 2011 - 0:26

Highly offensive.

Lol jk. It was fine
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Conference room nexus   Conference room nexus EmptyThu 7 Jul 2011 - 0:29

*does that guilty/innocent pushing fingers together pose thing* Sorry, just kinda reluctant to comment on and kinda eager too, these things. It can be easy to offend people when your trying to rationalize their subconscious... and easy to hurt them... and yet the search for understanding beyond one's conscious mind is just too amazing!
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Conference room nexus   Conference room nexus EmptyThu 7 Jul 2011 - 1:04

lol, I was not offended at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conference room nexus   Conference room nexus Empty

Back to top Go down

Conference room nexus
Page 1 of 1