Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FTR, Sasuke Vs. Naruto Vs. ??? Pt. 1

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siegetank241
Siegetank241

Random : EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

FTR, Sasuke Vs. Naruto Vs. ??? Pt. 1 Empty
PostSubject: FTR, Sasuke Vs. Naruto Vs. ??? Pt. 1   FTR, Sasuke Vs. Naruto Vs. ??? Pt. 1 EmptySat 7 May 2011 - 19:00

NOTE: This story will be split into 2-? parts.

“What the heck are you… creatures?” Sasuke said as he stared at the 2 Lugians who were glaring at each other.

The dark purple one looked over at Sasuke and said in a low demonic voice, “Ah, I see you arrived.”

“What do you mean,” Sasuke replied with a little irritation in his voice, “I suddenly found myself here.”

“Don’t listen to him” The silvery white one said to Sasuke.

The dark purple one turned to the silvery white one.

“Oh come now Dave,” he said, “you know as well as I do that he wants power, and I can give him what he wants.”

“No!” Dave blurted out, “That’s not how-”

“What are you two talking about?” Sasuke interrupted. He was obviously getting impatient.

The dark purple creature then rolled his eyes and extended his ‘wing’ towards Dave, who was now getting engulfed by a black mist.

“Don’t do this Mike” Dave said before disappearing behind the black mist.

Now that he’s gone” Mike said turning to Sasuke.

“You said something about power,” Sasuke started, “Will it be enough to the Leave Village?”

“The power you’ll have will grant access to limitless power,” Mike said, “I’m sure that’ll be enough.”

Sasuke thought for a second.

“Alright,” he said after about a minute, “What do I have to do?”

Mike then looked over at Sasuke’s shoulder.

“Show me you’re full form of that mark you have there” Mike said.

Sasuke seemed a little surprise at what Mike said.

“How do you know about that?” he asked Mike.

“Never mind explanations,” Mike said, “just do what you’re told.”

“Why do you want me to-”

“What did I say?” Mike interrupted Sasuke.

There was a slight pause as mike glared at Sasuke, then Mike began to get impatient.

“Forget it,” Mike said, “I’m not waiting for your answer.”

“What…” Sasuke saw Mike disappear behind the darkness.

“Now don’t worry,” Mike’s voice was echoing from the darkness, “This won’t hurt a bit…”

Sasuke seemed confused a bit as the shadowy mist started floating around. But as the mist started getting closer to the mark on his shoulder, then as the mist started to ‘enter’ the mark, Sasuke started to lose control of it, the mark started glowing an orange-red color as it started consuming his body, changing him into his second curse mark form. All that was left were the hand-like wings, which appeared a little later.

“What are you doing!?” Sasuke yelled as his body started to become consumed by the shadowy mist that didn’t go into him.

Sasuke fell to his knees as he became weak, and as the shadowy mist started to collect to form a ball around him. Not long after, the dome started to pulsate as the energy of the shadows transformed Sasuke.

After a good 5 minutes, the ball suddenly burst outward and broke, revealing Sasuke… Yet he didn’t look like himself. Mike had fused with Sasuke, turning him into a Lugian, although he looked a but different from a normal shadow Lugian. Sasuke’s hands looked like the hand-like wings that were on his back, the color of his body was a light gray instead of a dark purple, and a light slightly pale purple color where the dark gray would be, he still had his hair and had the Uchiha family symbol in his chest, the eye masks, back plates, and tail spikes were a purple-like color.

Sasuke opened his eyes and looked around to see that he was still in the darkness. He slowly got up from his current position only to wobble and fall onto one knee.

“What...?” Sasuke didn't know what was going on until he got a good look at himself.

”Like your new look?” a dark voice that seemed to come out of nowhere asked him.

“What is this? What did you do to me!?” Sasuke called out into the darkness.

”I gave you what you always wanted...” the voice answered, ”I gave you the power to destroy the leaf village... Plus more...”

“More...?” Sasuke asked, as he tried to stand again, this time he succeeded.

”Yes, more... You can do anything you want now, you have power that you could never imagine...”

“But why did you give-” Sasuke was interrupted.

”Because in order for me to give you such power, we had to... fuse together...”

Sasuke seemed a little surprised at this, but for some reason, he didn't protest any further, instead he just accepted it. He then looked strait into the darkness then said, ”Time to get up Naruto... Your fate awaits...”

“Gah!” Naruto shouted as he got up from the nightmare he had.

Naruto looked out the window to see that the sun is already in the sky.

“Oh crud, I'm late for my training!” he said as he rushed to get dressed and bolted out the door.

“Your late Naruto” Sakura said as Naruto rushed to her.

“I know I'm sorry, I just woke up from some strange dream...” Naruto replied.

“Alright,” Kakashi interrupted, “If we're done arguing, then let's begin our training exercise.”

Both Naruto and Sakura looked over at Kakashi.

“Right” they both said.

Before they could begin though, Nauto noticed Shikamaru walking up to them with Neji beside him.

“Shikamaru, Neji, what are you doing here?” Naruto asked them.

“Lady Tsunade needs you, Sakura, me, and Neji to report to her immediately” Shikamaru said.

“You wanted to see us Tsunade?” Naruto said.

“Yes,” She replied holding up a scroll, “I need you four, along with Yamato, to investigate some strange attacks that have been going around in towns near the leaf village.”

“Why us?” Naruto asked.

“Because everyone else is out on missions” Tsunade replied.

“Do you have any ideas behind who's been doing this?” Sakura asked.

Tsunade sifted through some papers on her desk and picked up a few, “These pictures were taken after the attacks,” she said as she handed the pictures to Sakura.

Sakura looked at the pictures to see some kind of claw mark on the ground, the next picture showed a building completely destroyed, the last one... was the one that shocked Naruto when he saw it.

“The symbol of the Uchiha Clan...”

Somehow the symbol was burnt into the side of a building, it looked to be as big as a regular sized door.

“That symbol seemed to show up at every attack site,” Tsunade said, “our investigators said they're not sure if it really was Sasuke.”

“We'll figure that out” Naruto said.

“Then go” Tsunade replied.

“Looks like they're falling for my little trap... The leaf village will soon fall...!”

All five of the ninja were rushing through the trees to get to the first site, they all stopped at a clearing shortly after reaching it.

“You feel that?” Yamato asked as he looked around with the rest.

“Yeah,” Naruto replied, we all do.”

Neji looked up as he used his Byakugan to see something strange flying through the air.

“What's that!?” Neji called out as he pointed to the sky.

The other four looked up as well.

“I don't see anything” Naruto said.

“Me nether” Shikamaru added.

“It must be only detectible by Neji's Byakugan,” Yamato said.

“Well, whatever it is, it looks like it noticed us,” Neji started, “it's heading right towards us!”

“I see it now!” Naruto said as the flying creature revealed itself just as it was about to dive bomb towards them.

They all rushed out of the way just in time as the creature slammed into the ground creating a hole, not a crater.

“What was that!?” Naruto asked, “it dive into the ground like it was water!”

“I don't know,” Neji said, “But it's coming back up!”

Just as Neji said that, the creature bursted out of the ground and landed in front of the five ninja. As they went into attack stance, they saw something on the creature's belly that shocked them all.

The Uchiha Clan symbol...

“What the!?” Naruto shouted.

Why aren't we attacking the leaf village?

Change of plans, I control you now!

You tricked me!

It's a habit of mine.

“Why is it just standing their?” Sakura asked.

“And why does it have that symbol on it's chest?” Naruto added.

The creature then shifted it's gaze towards Naruto.

”Hello there, Naruto...” The creature said in a very familiar voice.

Naruto seemed to be shocked to hear Sasuke's voice come from the creature.

”What? Like my new Look?” The creature asked.

“What in the world happened to you!?” Naruto called out.

“What is that?” Sakura asked herself.

”I'm hurt Sakura,” The creature said to her, ”Don't you remember me, Sasuke Uchiha?”

Now it was Sakura's turn to be terrified.

“Who would do this to you Sasuke?” Yamato asked.

“That's none of your concern,” Sasuke said, “you're all going to be dead soon anyway.”

Sasuke took a step towards the five ninja as they stared at him closly.

“Shadow possession Jutsu!” Shikamaru used one of his famous jutsu to try and stop the creature who said that it's Sasuke.

”Now now,” he said, ”You think that will stop me?”

Sasuke struggled as he kneeled down and made a symbol on the ground with his clawed finder.

What's he doing? Yamato thought to himself.

As Sasuke finished the symbol quickly, it began to glow and consumed all six of them, the light dissapated only to reveal that they were all at the place where Naruto and Sasuke last fought.

”Well then, shall we get started?” Sasuke said.

Naruto stared at Sasuke in anger, “Why are you doing this!?”

”I just want to have some fun before taking over this pitiful planet.”

That comment even surprised Sasuke himself. He got over it as he caught a Kunai in mid air with just his thoughts.

”Let me make sure we're not bothered by anyone” he said as he 'dropped' the kinai.

Sasuke then extended his hands outward and gathered energy. Three more Kunai were stopped in mid air as Sasuke released the energy towards Yamato, Shikamaru, Sakura, and Neji, trapping them in purple colored transparent domes.

Naruto was able to get away from the energy just in time as he threw a Kunai at Sasuke. Which, of course, stopped in mid air and dropped.

”That's starting to get annoying” Sasuke said as he extended his left hand towards Naruto as Naruto ran in a circle around Sasuke. Sasuke gathered shadowy energy from his left hand and fired at Naruto, who didged it, but was pushed away from the explosion that it created and dropped into the ground.

Naruto looked up at Sasuke as his eyes changed from blue with rounded pupils, to red with slitted pupils and the whisker-like things in his cheeks were getting thicker.

”Well, what do we have here? The power of the 9-tailed fox I presume?”

Naruto didn't answer, instead he quickly got up and shot over to Sasuke, who moved out of the way just in time.

”You're gonna need a lot more power to defeat me!” Sasuke said as Naruto turned around and flung his fist at an attempt to punch him, which failed. Sasuke caught the fist and flipped Naruto into his back.

”Come on” Sasuke was mocking Naruto now as a red energy started leaking out of Naruto.

“HOLD STILL!!” Naruto yelled at he quickly got up and flung his fist towards Sasuke again.

Is he really planning to fight Naruto in his 4-tailed form? Yamato asked himself.

”Pitiful” Sasuke said as he walked towards Naruto, who was flat on his back again.

Naruto quickly got up and slammed into Sasuke.

“Where am I...?” Naruto asked himself as he found himself in a dark void.

“Your in my territory!!” a loud demonic sounding voice echoed through the darkness, ”Now get out!!”

Naruto was sent flying a good 10 feet away from Sasuke. Sasuke rushed up to Naruto, knelt down, and grabbed him.

”You'll never defeat me,” Sasuke started, ”Not even with the power of that pitiful fox of yours.”

Sasuke then punched Naruto, rendering him unconscious.

Sasuke then got up and backed away, like he was expecting something to happen, which did. A red energy, different from the one earlier, started forming around Naruto, making a bubble-like noise as it started to cover him completely and taking the shape of a fox. Sasuke grinned as Naruto stood up then balanced himself on his hands like he was an animal on all fours.

”There's one” Sasuke said.

Naruto shot over to Sasuke, sending him a good 25 feet before hitting the ground and sliding another 5 feet.

”Impressive...” Sasuke said as he slowly got up and shadowy energy started forming around him.

”Now it's my turn” he said as he disappeared completely behind that shadowy energy, only to reappear about 15 feet in the air.

”Let's try a shadow storm” Sasuke said as he began gathering shadowy energy In his mouth and releasing it into the sky. The sky darkened just as the energy was released and purple flashes were seen, Purple colored lightning erupted from the black clouds and started striking the ground.

Naruto dodged all of the strikes that were aimed towards him, but was struck with one of them. After recovering from the strike soon after, the storm disappeared and Sasuke dive bombed towards Naruto, but Naurto dodged it and Sasuke slammed through the ground again and made another hole. Naruto looked around as the second tail started to grow. Sasuke then bursted out of the ground from right under Naruto, he dodged it, but not before getting hit with shadowy energy.

”Nice try” Sasuke said after Naruto hit the ground again.

Naruto landed on all fours back on the ground like nothing had hit him.

<>Enemy spotted, preparing to intercept<>

”You're getting stronger...” Sasuke said as Naqruto glared at him through those slitted pupils.

The third tail then appeared. Naruto then disappeared behind a gust of wind then reappeared by Sasuke, smacking him to the ground. But as Naruto was going for the finishing blow, Sasuke whispered ”The shadows give me strength” and a shadowy energy suddenly exploded from Sasuke, sending Naruto in the air.

”Let's see you survive against Liquid Tiberium” Sasuke called out.

Sasuke charged up and fired a green glowing liquid from his mouth, hitting a dark red ball that where Naruto was supposed to be. Sasuke stopped the attack and grinned. The Ball then turned black and exploded, revealing Naruto's four tailed form.

”Looks like everything's in motion now” Sasuke said as he grinned.

But that soon ended as he sufdenly held his head in pain and cried out in a demonic shreak.

“GET OUT OF ME!!!” Sasuke's yell echoed in the dark void.

Sasuke collapsed to the ground as he was being engulfed in a shadowy energy which started to stretch and collect a short distance away from Sasuke. Sasuke couldn't be seen as the shadowy energy was starting to collect, but that soon changed as the shadowy energy was completely lifted from Sasuke's body, revealing him as a human again.

The shadowy energy that was collected formed into a shadow Lugian with green instead of gray with crystals growing from it's shoulders.

“You have more willpower then I thought,” The shadow Lugian said to Sasuke, “No matter, I have Naruto right wherew I need him.

It looked over to Naruto, who was trapped floating in a shadowy energy that surrounded him.

“You're Fox's energy will be enough for me” it said as it walked over to Naruto. Only to be stopped by a blue laser blast that hit the ground in front of the both of them.

----TRANSMISSION INTERRUPTED----
Back to top Go down

FTR, Sasuke Vs. Naruto Vs. ??? Pt. 1
Page 1 of 1