Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FTR, Naruto Vs. Dave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Siegetank241
Siegetank241

Random : EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

FTR, Naruto Vs. Dave Empty
PostSubject: FTR, Naruto Vs. Dave   FTR, Naruto Vs. Dave EmptySun 6 Mar 2011 - 20:28

“What the heck are you!?” I yelled in surprise as the red energy started to leak out of Naruto’s body. I clearly saw that he wasn’t himself anymore.

“I think the better question is… what kind of creature are YOU!?” Naruto answered in a more aggressive voice.

“That’s none of your business right now,” I replied, “Right now I think you should calm down!”

Naruto didn’t take my advice, instead he just launched right at me with his fist extended in front of him, I used my block ability to avoid his oncoming attack. Which only made the red energy increase in power.

“It wasn’t my fault, I just happened to be there!” I said, but he didn’t listen, being how stubborn he usually is. This time he’s both stubborn and dangerous.

He turned around to see me standing right behind him, which was a very bad idea. He quickly turned around and punched me right in the gut. I cried out in pain before being sent flying right through a rock and sliding a couple feet before stopping. I slowly lifted my head to see that he was running right at me again, he was going to finish me off.

“I warn you, don’t make me angry!” I called out, but it was kind of late for that since I was already angry. I got to my feet as my wounds started to heal faster then normal. I caught Naruto’s fist just in time and flipped him over.

Naruto opened his eyes after being flipped to see that I was emitting a blue energy, but not the energy that he was used to.

“Oh no you don’t!” Naruto said as he grabbed my leg, quickly got to his feet, and spun me around a couple times before throwing me into another rock.

The blue energy around me disappeared, Naruto thought I was done for, so the red energy started dissipating from him as well. But I was still alive since my body started turning a blacker then black color. I suddenly vanished from where I was laying. Naruto then looked around him, he sensed that I was still around him, so the red energy came back.

Naruto made a hand sign, and shouted, “Shadow clone Jutsu!” Another Naruto appeared out a puff of white smoke. The real Naruto held out his hand and the clone started moving his hands around the real Naruto’s hand.

A Ball of red energy started forming.

“Rasengan!” He yelled out.

I reappeared in front of him, he looked right at me, and charged at me with the ball of energy ready to hit me. As he was going to hit me with the red ball, I suddenly disappeared again, avoiding his attack yet again. Which only made him even more angry.

“Stand still!!”

“Now why would I do that?” I replied as I reappeared in front of him again.

Naruto growled as the red energy started growing in power.

“I think it’s my turn” I said as I extended my wing. I started collecting energy to the center of my wing as little balls of energy started orbiting each other, and soon collected to what looked like a blue atom.

“Atom-Blast!” I yelled out as I launched forward right to Naruto, hitting him, and sending him flying about 100 feet before hitting the ground.

I blinked to his location to see if he was alright, and when I got there, I was surprised. I saw that a different red energy started forming around him, there was a bubbling-like sound as the red energy surrounded him and lifted him up.

I looked at him as he lifted his head and punched me right in the face, sending me flying about 20 feet.

“Ack! This kid’s got some power!” I said as the blackness turned back to a silvery white.

I saw him as he approached me at an impressive speed, that’s when I decided to use my secret weapon. I stood still for a moment, waiting for Naruto to finally reach me, and when he did. I decided to use the new technique.

Naruto stopped right as he was about to deliver one more punch, and looked at me, surprised.

“I am here, in the shadows…” I said in a creepy voice which seemed to echo. My body started turning into a purple color. I just activated my shadow form.

I looked at Naruto to see that his energy has taken shape of a fox.

My body started literally melting into the ground as I had no control over myself anymore.

Naruto got even more angry, I felt the energy from in increase, and 2 bulges started forming behind him, forming into tails.

“3 tails now… I wonder how many he can get?” I thought.

The energy became so intense that a small crater suddenly formed from under him.

WHERE ARE YOU!?!?” he shouted, his voice sounding more demonic this time.

“Right here!” I said as the ground from under him suddenly started shaking.

Naruto jumped out of the way just in time a dark purple-colored beam of energy broke through the surface of the dirt. The bean grew about 3X it’s size before it disappeared.

I then shot out from the hole that remained behind and stayed there, floating in the air, for about a minute before dive-bombing at Naruto. I started forming a black energy around me as I was doing so.

He jumped out of the way as I was about to crash into the ground, and when I did, it sent out a shock wave that spread all throughout the desert.

Naruto had just about enough of me right now, so a 4th tail formed. The power was just too much for him, his clothes and skin literally started pealing away and disintegrating as it was floating upward, his eyes were nothing but red now, which didn’t look human at all. A ball of energy started forming around him.

I got up stared at the ball for a good minute until the ball finally expanded and exploded, sending out bits of energy, and making a very large crater. When I got a look at Naruto now, I saw something completely different, a 4 tailed demon with white eyes and mouth was staring right into my eyes.

I smirked and drew my Psi blades, which now were a black color instead of blue.

The demon shot out red and blue balls out of it’s body, which floated around him. I saw the 4 tails curve around until the tips were in front of him, and the balls started moving toward the tips of the tails, they all combined and shrank to the size of the Rasengan. The demon then opened it’s mouth wide, and swallowed the ball, causing his body to bloat into a ball itself.

I knew that it was an attack of some kind, so I did the unthinkable. I released my Chaos form while I was still in my shadow form, which was painful as the blue bubbly energy started leaking out and turning a dark purple, I was now in my Shadow Chaos form. I opened my mouth and started charging another Atom-Blast.

The demon then launched a thin white beam at me as I launched my Atom-Blast in full power.

The attacks collided and released so much energy it would have destroyed the entire planet and probably more, but instead, a black hole was formed and stayed there for a few seconds before disappearing.

We both looked at each other, him in his demon form, me in my Shadow Chaos form.

I started charging an Atom-Blast from my wing again. As the attack was finished, instead of using it, I absorbed the energy by opening my mouth and swallowing it myself. The dark energy around me grew more intense.

Me and Naruto both charged at each other, I still had my Psi blades out, so I put them into effect.

We both collided with each other, sending out a blast of energy, which then curved around us into a purple and red ball. Inside the ball, Naruto and me both hit each other, I pierced through him with my Psi blade, while he slashed me on my chest.

On the outside, the ball grew to about twice it’s size, and exploded, sending the energy right up into the sky, with clouds swirling towards the blast of energy. When the blast was over, it revealed us laying on the ground.

Naruto was his self again, but was laying lifeless on his back. He had no wound from my Psi blade, instead it showed a purple spot on his shirt.

I was also lifeless, I was laying on my back with 4 big scratch marks across my chest, they seemed to have healed and left big scars. My time had come, and my body started dissipating into the sky, leaving behind a blue glowing crystal.

Someone must have seen the beam of energy since 3 people came to the scene and saw Naruto with a big purple spot in his shirt. It slowly disappeared after a while.

Even the power of Lugia365 couldn’t defeat the power of the 9 tailed fox…
Back to top Go down

FTR, Naruto Vs. Dave
Page 1 of 1