Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Breaking from the Shell

Go down 
+7
Ta]R[SoNiS
CaR_HoPPeR
BloodKiaser923
inMadness
Saiteiru
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 21:32

He jerked up into a upright sitting posture; another abrupt, less vocal cough. It was more in self-defense and the gaurded posture soon wavered, resounding another short but content purring sound.
"Hello there." He said; his head tilted in reaction to the sound of his own voice. The odd echo in his words still felt bizzare, even to himself; it made him feel unique in a way.
"Don't you want to go outside? Like the others. They left only a moment ago."
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

Random : A little glass vile?

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 21:46

The Amethyst dragon ran for what seemed to have been five minutes, it was quite some distance away from the others. (I... I didn't know what to do... So I just ran...) Its stomach began to growl wildly, it had to find some food. (I'm so hungry.. But-- I don't want to hurt anything....)

The Amethyst dragon scavenged around the area, trying to find something it could eat. (Maybe this...?) It took a large bite out of a small bush, but the bitter taste was enough to make the dragon spit it out.

"Disgusting..." It continued to look around, noticing a large deposit of crushed stones beneath a small boulder. (Could... Could I eat these?) It walked up to the crushed stones, smelling over them a few times. (Scentless... Should I still try...?) It took one large bit of the scentless substance, and began to chew. It was surprisingly easy to chew, the rock being grinded by the dragon's teeth.

"Tasteless too.." They were not as tantalizing as the rabbits, but they'd have to do... The Amethyst dragon ate what must have been a quarter pound's worth of the stones before being satisfied enough to stop. (What do I do now...? Do I keep going...? Or do I go back there...? If I keep going-- I'll be on my own... Maybe even d-die... But if I go back there I'll have to face humility...)
Back to top Go down
NeoDrac54
NeoDrac54

Random : Normal is an illusion... In truth nothing is normal

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 21:49

The bronze dragon tilted her head, before looking out over towards the cave entrance. "But... Do you want to come with me...?" She sat up a little more normally now, her tail flicking back and forth. At that moment, her stomach rumbled, and she looked down in mild surprise. "Food would be nice too...." She mumbled, frowning a little.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 21:51

"Oh, you can eat the people if you want. They're all dead." The cloaked man said; waving a lazy hand in the direction of the people on the ground.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

Random : No, I won't teach you the ways of the force... Ok, I'll teach you the way's of the force.; ~ Yoda, Daggobah System

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 21:56

His head nodded once before glancing at the men lying on the ground. It had been his first idea to eat one, his as a matter of fact, but he didn't really want to. Still, before complying with his new friend, as he intended to do, he wanted to clarrify something with the man cloaked in black.

"These, people." He said, ensuring his voice projected to the alter and the man.
"What happened to them? Why did they all stop?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 22:02

"Part of the experiment. Granted they didn't know it, but oh well. Ignorance is bliss. In our case anyway." The cloaked man replied once more, stretching as the popping of joints rang through the cave one joint at a time.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 22:05

(Wow. What a douche. XD)

The purple dragon felt satisfied enough gliding down towards the dense forest below. In fact, she was relieved that her fall was not abrupt and disastrous like she, by instinct, feared, but delicate. In a matter of minutes she was on the humid forest ground, looking around for something to do.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
NeoDrac54
NeoDrac54

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 22:07

Something about the thought of eating this cooling bodies caused the bronze dragon to shudder. She stood, turning away from them before she padded forward, seeming a little bit more sure. Her other sense were starting to get sharper as well, and she looked outside curiously. All sorts of scents were being blown up, and she was interested by the thought of outside.

Smiling lightly, she looked back at her friend, waiting for a moment, before moving out over to the ledge. Her talons made a scrabble-ly noise as her paws hit the rock.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 22:07

The Cobalt dragon had the natural instinct to devour two of three rabbits on the spot and leave meat-strung carcasses on the ground in pride. But natural instinct said otherwise. So, he cleaned off one before piling wood together. Instinct directed him and he had no clue what he was doing. Whatever it was, it was going to work.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 22:18

In the forest below, along with the sounds of small wildlife, there were also small distinct sounds of something... Larger... It was slowly creeping up on the Purple dragon, trying to be quiet. But her senses were a lot better...
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 22:23

The Cobalt dragon, probably unaware went on with its business. It ended up placing 3 flint rocks in a tunnel form under the sticks. Before thinking, he fired a young but focused stream of manetic pulses at the hole. It missed, so he reset and tried again, this time getting a spark. Now he was beginning to see the point. Hanging the 2 other rabits above the fire, he vanished into the bushes as he waited for his food to be preserved... Or burned.
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 22:26

As the Amethyst dragon wandered blindly through the forest, it spotted another figure in the distance. The scent of the figure was all too familiar, it was one of its kind. (What do I do...? Should I make contact...?)

The Amethyst dragon decided to approach its kin, not knowing what would happen.
"H-Hello?" As the Amethyst dragon drew closer, it saw it was the purple scaled dragon that lead the walk out of the cave. The Amethyst dragon took one more step towards the purple dragon, before sensing a large presence nearby. (W-What is that? It feels like it's trying to hide its presence... Like I was before...)

Edited due to late posting.
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 22:32

The purple dragon decided to play dumb for the time being. She quickly concluded that she--a predator--was being preyed on by her prey, and that turning around would probably sway them towards staying away.

She wasn't afraid of them. She knew that she would win.

Putting her head down to sniff at the ground, she waited for them to get closer, for the best moment to strike.

Once the Amethyst dragon presented itself, purple wished it could tell him to stay quiet, to not use those strange, loud vocal chords. But doing so would only arouse suspicion from elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 22:32

The emerald dragon's head tilted as the dark scaled hatchling disappeared into the sun's glare. With an intial short pounce, more of a hop really, to get his momentum going, the dragon scuttled arcross the cave bottom. He slowed and paused before pushing into the bright void. Letting his eyes adjust, the landscapes many features began to compound, building allure and grandeur.

"What is this place?" He asked rhetorically, before pushing forward in a daze. He felt a pull, like an ancient voice guiding him forward. He climbed a rugged boulder just near the cave entrance, and fanned his wings widely. His muscles sang to him with joy as he stretched, waving his wings in slow sweeps as he felt the air under them. He purred again before rolling his shoulders into a crouch, and with a strong push against the rocks, he bounded into the air, spraying sparks off the stone were his claws had gripped.

He flapped his wings as hard as he could, gaining altitude. He let out a piercing screech that visible bent the air in a cone several feet in front of him, before burning wings told him he should level off and let gliding give him rest. Only then did he remember that he'd left the other dragon at the entrance, and let his head drop to scan the ground for the cave entrance again.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 22:36

The sound the Purple dragon heard stopped moving with the presence of the second dragon. It held deathly still.
Back to top Go down
Saiteiru
Saiteiru

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 22:40

(Swapping to using He and She since it is starting to confuse me at this point.)
The Amethyst dragon watched as the Purple dragon--Which he soon recognized to be female by her more obvious scent made odd gestures at the ground. (So she's aware of it as well...) The Amethyst dragon knew that they were most likely hunting, and they would probably have to fight... Although it wasn't sure what it would do, would he fight or would he run away? The entire concept of violence seemed unappealing to the Amethyst Dragon.

Deciding it wouldn't be a burden on its fellow kin, the Amethyst dragon looked at the female Purple dragon with a wary face. Allowing her to tell he is aware of the current situation. Instincts kicking in, he faked an injury and pretended to collapse to the ground helplessly...mimicking his actions from the cave. (If I can lul them into thinking they have the upper hand...)

"Raaah!" The Amethyst dragon squeeled lightly, making it sound as if it were in terrible pain.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 22:41

The chromium stayed in the cavern and didnt follow out to the light.
He began smelling the man that held his prison shut. He began to move toward the entrance of the cave when a sickening growl came from his abdomen. Instict quickly took over as he turn back to the man on the ground and quickly tearing the dark robes off which exposed the nice flesh of the body. A quick slash with one of his front claws ripped open the person's chest cavity spraying blood, letting the crimson fluid wash over his face before going at the liver and then the other major edible organs then headed toward the meat tearing chunks of flesh off the bones.

After finishing his semi fresh meal he felt full and satisfied. Feeling he should be with the others decided to leave the cave becoming a shiny becon letting the newly risen sun's radiance wash over him. After a few moments of taking in the change of scenery before heading down the mountian to join the others revealing his blood splattered face to the others that were still at the foot of the rocky mountain side.
Back to top Go down
NeoDrac54
NeoDrac54

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 22:46

The bronze dragon opened her wings as well, sighing as the sun dried them a little. She moved towards the boulder the emerald had taken off of, and climbed up, instinctively using her wings to give her a little extra boost. She surveyed the area before her a moment, stretching her wings to their full extent and purring softly, trilling a little almost. Her scales glimmered a deep green in some places, exposed to the sun as they were, the pattern spreading over the webbing of her wings.

With a cry, the bronze bonded forward, leaping into the wings and flapping her wings in long strokes to raise into the air and level out, before she too glided at an easy pace, nearby her Emerald counterpart.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 22:55

After a few moments the sound of something else started to approach the Purple dragon once more. Those by them could hear and feel light padded footsteps coming towards the dragon.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 22:58

"This is amazing!" He shouted down over to moving air around him. He tilted his left wing in, causing him to bank left. Feeling confident, he pulled the left in tight first, followed by the right, causing a drop in altitude but creating an effective roll as well.

"Woo!" He shouted with delight as he followed through, skimming left towards the Bronze before passing under her. He let his wings fan out again, leveling him out with a jerky wobble and he flapped a few more times, increasing his speed slightly as well as gaining lost altitude.
Back to top Go down
NeoDrac54
NeoDrac54

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 23:07

The bronze grinned, before pulling her wings in close and angling her body down so that she dropped for a few feet, before spreading her wings a bit and flapping, rising in the air a bit before she levelled herself off again. "Hey! Ready to get some food!" She called over the wind, making a gesture with one of her front paws at the forest below, and an approaching clearing. She flapped her wings a bit more, trying to regain some altitude, before she banked to the right, intending to circle the clearing and land.
Back to top Go down
inMadness
inMadness

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 23:23

His head flicked towards the clearing before his body correcting the flight in toe. He glided down, picking up a bit of speed. Getting into the air had been easy enough; now to try his hand at landing.

Slowing down was fairly simple; tilting his wings back, he caught the air like a billowed sail, dropping his speed in seconds. He then leaned in and fell into the cirular flight path she was taking. After a quick glance to her he, tried his slowing trick again, accidentally forcing a stall. He dropped several feet in a flash but several blasts from his wings managed to put him on the ground rather gently; he more or less tripped into the landing, but it was successful nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
NeoDrac54
NeoDrac54

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Apr 2011 - 23:27

The bronze smiled lightly, though on the inside she was a bit scared. She considered her lazy, circling descent to the ground, the ground steadily getting closer. she had misjudged a little though, and was going just a little bit to fast. As soon as her feet touched the ground, her wings were tucked close and she stumbled forward, rolling head over heels before coming to a stop.

After a moment, the Bronze wyrmling picked herself up and shook herself to her senses. "That's harder than it seems..." She said, smiling lightly and looking towards him with an apologetic smile.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr 2011 - 0:10

The chromium dragon headed off into the forest looking for a sizeable amount of water to wash the now dried blood from his meal off his face.

His slick shine disappearing in the dark shade of the foliage. A few minutes of walking whilst sniffing the air for signs of water eventually finding a small trickling waterfall, Dissapointed with the size of it would do for it purposes intended.

He rose his head letting the cool water run down his length of neck getting rid of most of the blood on him but still trace amounts remained meanwhile taking some of his first gulp of water and its fresh and clean taste.

Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 EmptyThu 7 Apr 2011 - 7:46

After all the dragons were out of the cave, the cloaked man stood. He looked around the cave, happy for it's position, but with a lot of new dragons the cave needed to be more... Personalized. With a lot of gem and metal based dragons a large amount of heated sand would work for bedding, and some forest leaves for the colored ones.

The man looked outside over the edge, spotting a number of his dragons instantly. He was happy to see that they were happy already. After one last look, the man vanished; his person gone from view.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaking from the Shell    Breaking from the Shell  - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Breaking from the Shell
Page 3 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Archives :: Good ol' Times :: Roleplays-
Jump to: