Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fight to Remember

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Siegetank241
Siegetank241

Random : EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Fight to Remember Empty
PostSubject: Fight to Remember   Fight to Remember EmptySun 6 Mar 2011 - 20:21

Comments and Questions about the Fight to Remember series can go here.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Fight to Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight to Remember   Fight to Remember EmptyMon 7 Mar 2011 - 0:39

I liked how you wrote the story, but there was no real intro. You just dove straight into it lol. It may just be me, but I ask a lot of questions. For example, my big ones were, why is he there? And why is he fighting Naruto?

Last thing though, Naruto should have died. But, that's just a personal hatred towards him, and the fact that my characters could eat him Razz

*Cough, Elements*
Back to top Go down
Siegetank241
Siegetank241

Random : EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Fight to Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight to Remember   Fight to Remember EmptyMon 7 Mar 2011 - 18:41

bestdragon3 wrote:
I liked how you wrote the story, but there was no real intro. You just dove straight into it lol. It may just be me, but I ask a lot of questions. For example, my big ones were, why is he there? And why is he fighting Naruto?

Last thing though, Naruto should have died. But, that's just a personal hatred towards him, and the fact that my characters could eat him Razz

*Cough, Elements*

This is a new style of writing I wanted to try out, I didn't really mean to jump right into it without a little background behind it.
Spoiler:

Why is he there and why fighting Naruto?

I'm not really sure myself since I was inspired to type this fight from a song I was obsessed with ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fight to Remember Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fight to Remember   Fight to Remember Empty

Back to top Go down

Fight to Remember
Page 1 of 1