Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+6
Day of Light
inMadness
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
CaR_HoPPeR
Nurellia
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 18:44

TK shook her head, "Please don't show me"

I can't....It would only confuse me....Udo...no no I can't.... she thought to herself.

"Forget I asked....thank you, for taking care of our enemy..." she said.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 18:44

Alevon hugs her tightly

"I was afraid I lost you...the Mastermind took you, and..."
He shakes his head

"...you're safe now, that's all that matters"
He continues holding her, eyes shut
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 18:47

"Of course Tsinanae... I would never let anyone hurt you..." Videor replied, holding her a little tighter.

"Mmm... Alright..." Maya answered, holding him back.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 18:52

TK held him back but broke it slightly. "Come...we have quite a ways to walk..." she said.

TK wanted to see Videor fight, but at the same time, she wanted to believe Udo being next to her was a dream. Something she wanted to stay as such.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 19:00

Videor smiled, holding her tighter, thinking just to her,"Tsinanae... If there is ever a time when I can't hear the beating of your heart... You're not close enough..."

(Your next post can skip back to base Tasha.)
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 19:06

TK swallowed roughly. She shook her head, erasing Udo from her thoughts. What was she thinking? She should erase him completely like she did Alevon. TK bit her bottom lip, hoping this was nothing but a phase. TK held Videor tightly and teleported with him to the base and into their room. She wanted to forget about the day that was ruined, she wanted to do nothing but spend time with her fiancé.

"I'm sorry..." she whispered as she took her jacket off, taking care not to drop it on the ground for her phone probably would have broken. TK slid in bed, pulling her dress up above her waist so that she could caress her baby.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 19:08

Videor smiled slightly, his fake clothes disappearing as he pulled off his dirty white shirt, climbing in beside TK as he wrapped his arms around her, one hand on the hand she used to caress their child.

He then thought to her,"Anything on your mind Tsinanae? Aside from the destruction of what could have been a perfect dinner..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 19:14

TK met Videor's gaze, "Nothing too bad...it should pass..." she replied. "I'm wondering where mother went to. For her to disappear like that, I have to wonder if half the world is destroyed already." TK smirked and looked down at his hand. TK removed her hand and lifted her dress up higher before placing it back atop of his. "I felt our baby growing earlier..." she whispered.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 19:15

Alevon lets Maya down gently and lets out a very displeased and upset sigh/moan/grumble while wiping his face

He thinks to Videor

...Videor, the Masterminds just captured Maya and I got her back, we may be more pressed for time that previously expected...we need to get the blood transfered as soon as possible

Alevon would then punch the wall in anger

"Not a single night...not a single night in peace..."
He says quietly
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 19:22

Videor ignored Alevon, as he told him information that he had already knew... Videor then focused back on TK, smiling as he replied,"I see... Well, she did say the growth would be faster. I'm just wondering what other details she might have forgotten to tell us... And your right, her sudden absence and reappearance was a little concerning to me too... But, I guess we wont know unless we ask, and even so I doubt she'd tell us..."

Videor was also thinking about what he had done to the man as well, still debating if he should be concerned, or proud of himself. He was physically tense at the thought, and just tried to relax while laying next to TK.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 19:25

...LOOK you selfish F*CK, we don't have time for this! If they tried to take Maya just now, what if they come for TK soon?! We have to get this done, NOW.

Alevon turns back to Maya, eyes red
"We need to get everyone together for a meeting..."
He says, stress in his voice
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 19:35

"Watch your language, I'm trying to get relaxed and go to sleep... Because this might come to a surprise to you Alevon, but us humans need to sleep. We can't just absorb the head of some person and have all the energy we need. We're leaving in the morning as Tsinanae said, and we aren't changing those plans because you're impatient. We're safe where we are, you're just being paranoid... Now please, just... Do something but bother me..." Videor thought back, a little irritated at Alevon's way of ruining every peaceful moment.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 19:38

...try answering someone once in a while, then we'll talk. Why not just take another of your little miracle pills, huh?

Alevon sighs loudly

...whatever, do as you please, I don't care.

He then looks at Maya, clearly stressed

"...nevermind I guess, it seems Videor is too busy with TK to care about the group. So be it."

He closes his eyes and pulls at his hair a little
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 19:43

Maya nods lightly, saying,"Alright... Well, I guess if there's no meeting then I'm going to go to bed... As I'm still tired. That alright Alevon?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 19:51

"Of course Maya"
He smiles

"..you can do whatever you like, you don't need to clear it with me"
His eyes shift back to normal as he hugs her softly

His mind soon turns to sleep

...sleep?

He looks down at her

...I want to sleep too...but...with what's going on...

Alevon sighs
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 19:54

Ariel finally made it back to the base, her head feeling like it was going to explode.

'Maybe it wasn't the best idea to walk after all...'

'I told you, asshole.'

Ariel sighed and trudged to her room, quietly shutting the door and climbing into bed.

'Strip.'

'Too tired.'

Leana had none of it as she heckled Ariel to do what she had requested. Ariel finally relented and took everything off, crawling under the covers and resting her head on the pillow. She felt more comfortable now, she grudgingly admitted, but before she fell asleep she decided to text TK.

"Hey, I made it back alright. You ok? Text me if you need me."

And with a yawn she fell into a deep, restless sleep.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 19:55

"Alright Alevon." Maya says, smiling as she kisses him lightly on the cheek, and in that moment is out of her dress, makeup removed, and is in bed.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 19:56

Yia walks into the base and looks around. He finds an unoccupied room and sits down on the bed breathing a sigh.

So much to learn... He says to himself. He looks around the room and shakes his head clearing all of his thoughts.

TK's pregnant...

Gab and that guy... What happened with Ariel?

Ugh... So much to learn...

He holds his head and leans against the wall and sighs again before reaching into his back pocket and pulling out his wallet. He looks at the picture he had in it and smiles. He puts the wallet on the table next to the bed and looks around the room again. He never got the chance to settle down, anywhere...
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 20:00

Alevon's smile drops as he looks down at Maya, and at himself.

He sighs again and takes all of his clothes off except his undermost clothing. He crawls in bed next to Maya and just lays there staring at the ceiling.

Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 20:05

Yia get's up and walks out of the room with his stomach growling. He wanders through the hallways in search for the Kitchen. After he finds it he takes a peek into the fridge in search of something to eat.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 20:14

TK heard her phone buzz and stroked Videor's cheek lightly. "I'll be back, I'm going to check my phone and go get my chain from Udo's room. I doubt he's back, I'm hoping I'm right." She chuckled at that and eased out of bed.

Once TK got to her jacket and read her text, she replied, "Ahh, I'm glad you're back and safe. I'm alright, getting ready for bed. I need to pick up my weapon and head to sleep with Videor."

TK smiled at Videor, "I'll be back soon..." and with that, she walked out of the room with the phone in her hand in case her best friend wanted to text her back. When TK made it to Udo's room, she was hesitant as she leaned against his door. "If he's in there....should I still go in?" she whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 20:15

Yia walked out of the kitchen eating a sandwich and noticed TK. He waves at her and walks over.

Yo! He says to her smiling.

@TK
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 20:17

Alevon exhales

...I can't sleep tonight...oh how I want to, but I can't...I have to stay awake...I can't let them take Maya...I can't let them get to us in our sleep...I can't sleep when everyone is so vulnerable...

Alevon slowly turns his head and looks at Maya
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 20:28

TK looked over at Yia and smiled, "Hiya. We had a rough night, not trying to be mean but I'm only here to pick up my weapon so I can go to sleep finally." TK kept her eyes on Yia as she knocked on Udo's door, waiting for no reply. If he wasn't in there, she'd teleport to get her belongings and head back to Videor.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptyThu 30 Dec 2010 - 20:32

Alright, I understand. Just at least tell me, why does he have your stuff? Yia says continuing to eat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next