Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Minecraft! Woo!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashaon
Ashaon

Random : Who knew bridges could be such incredible killing machines?

Minecraft! Woo! Empty
PostSubject: Minecraft! Woo!   Minecraft! Woo! EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 18:21

There's an update to Minecraft out. It's the ever-so-awaited Halloween update, featuring a new dimension called "The Nether" which is basically a hell-like dimension. There's a few new materials, and this new dimension has 2 new NPC's. The Ghast, which is a HUGE, floating, crying jellyfish cube, and the zombie pigman, which comes in HUGE numbers, will fight back, and can kick your ass in 10 seconds or less. Also, they drop pre-cooked ham. Awesome. I still haven't figured out how to make a watch yet [D:] but.. yeah. XD The whole "hell" dimension is fucking awesome. The worst problem, however, is the horrible lag with all of Notch's servers. D: So yeah. We're doomed, but at least we don't have to worry anymore. We can all mine in hell now.. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

Minecraft! Woo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Minecraft! Woo!   Minecraft! Woo! EmptySat 30 Oct 2010 - 18:56

I mined until I got bored and stopped paying. Then I took apart a building and built around my friends, locking them in, and then we all quit. Happy Mining!
Back to top Go down

Minecraft! Woo!
Page 1 of 1