Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Of Linux, Minecraft, Windows, and Viruses!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashaon
Ashaon

Random : Who knew bridges could be such incredible killing machines?

Of Linux, Minecraft, Windows, and Viruses! Empty
PostSubject: Of Linux, Minecraft, Windows, and Viruses!   Of Linux, Minecraft, Windows, and Viruses! EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 21:22

Yes, folks! I have suffered from a virus strike recently! I downloaded a Nintendo DS emulator, and it turned out to be a virus. Very Happy

So, I reached for my handy old Windows Vista restoration disks, and by golly.. they WORKED! I quickly installed Windows Vista, and went to isohunt to torrent a copy of Minecraft. OMG! It WORKED! It never worked with Windows 7, I was so overjoyed.. So I bought it. TOTALLY worth it. XD

So now, I remembered how fast Linux was. [and forgot how buggy and evil it was -.-] So, of course.. I ran over to ubuntu.com, downloaded the iso file, burned it, and installed it *over* windows. JOY! It worked, too! So it WAS Windows 7's fault.. Kittens and fireballs, my bladder was full! After a quick stop to the bathroom, I went over and tried minecraft on THAT, and it worked [after 50 tries..]! Yay! Kittens and firebladders, here I come! So then I realized.. "Fuck, I bought Borderlands a while back.." So now I've re-installed Windows, and have thrown in Ubuntu on the side! YAYY The best of both worlds! So now, I'm in Ubuntu, waiting for about 50000 updates to finish.. -.- joy. Fun, tho. Razz
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Of Linux, Minecraft, Windows, and Viruses!   Of Linux, Minecraft, Windows, and Viruses! EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 21:26

*COUGH FAIL*
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: Of Linux, Minecraft, Windows, and Viruses!   Of Linux, Minecraft, Windows, and Viruses! EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 21:27

Fuck you, too. At least I don't use a yahoo >.>
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Of Linux, Minecraft, Windows, and Viruses!   Of Linux, Minecraft, Windows, and Viruses! EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 21:32

lol nick... romhustler.net and go down to emulator zone
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Of Linux, Minecraft, Windows, and Viruses!   Of Linux, Minecraft, Windows, and Viruses! EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 21:33

Everyone knows that. But DS emulators suck.
Back to top Go down
Ashaon
Ashaon

PostSubject: Re: Of Linux, Minecraft, Windows, and Viruses!   Of Linux, Minecraft, Windows, and Viruses! EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 21:38

Shaddup. >.> It turned out to be some lame mario shit, instead of what I wanted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Of Linux, Minecraft, Windows, and Viruses!   Of Linux, Minecraft, Windows, and Viruses! Empty

Back to top Go down

Of Linux, Minecraft, Windows, and Viruses!
Page 1 of 1