Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
We Tigers
We Tigers

Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 19:49

"'kay Sam. (ha) Let's go..." Nikku replied.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 19:52

(Hey it's your dream you can do whatever you want Wink)

He jumped on the rail and grinding on the rail down the steps then he got off and ran up the entire fleet of steps before getting back on it and grinding down the steps again.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 19:55

" I can beat that..." Nikku laughed.
He grabbed his white and black checkered board, grinded around the edge rail, did a kick flip, a pop-shove-it, then finished with an Ollie.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 19:56

Sam clapped. "You've always been much better then me. Remember that tournament where you just destroyed the competition?" He says.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 19:56

Kuzchef stands up and yahns/roars stretching out his body and wings, "weird dreamsssss..." Kuzchef walks over to the window of his room and jumps out flaping his wings once to soften his fall as he lands in front of the door and opens it walking in and going to the kitchen, 'I'm hungry...'
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 19:58

His mother was waiting for him in the kitchen a big plate of food was there full of food. She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 19:59

Kuzchef smiles, "hello mother, how are you this morning?" he asks politely going to the table and sitting down to eat.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:00

" Yea man..." Nikku replied.
" What now dude?" Nikku added... It was summer. There had to be SOMETHING to do.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:03

Halloween Town

"I am just wonderful Dear. How are you?" She says to him as she turns to the sink and puts the dishes into their drawers.

Twilight Town

"I don't know bro. My parent's signed me up for work." He says sadly.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:04

" Sux man.... If you get out early, I'll be in the Sandlot." Nikku replied half heartedly.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:05

"Well I have till noon till I gotta go work. We could go spar in the Sandlot." He suggests.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:06

Kuzchef sighs, "I'm well, but I just had a weird dream." Kuzchef then pics up a piece of meet roasting it a bit more with a breathe of a low (small like broken lighter size and by broken I mean that trick broken where you make it a lot bigger than normal for a lighter) flame under it then biting into it.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:08

"Oh really? Well it was just a dream." She says turning to look at him when she was done. "I need to go shopping for a bit. You be good now alright?" She says to him leaving the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:10

Kuzchef smiles as his mother leaves, "Okay bye mom!" he says happily, before then devouring his food quickly when he is alone and burping up a small ploom of fire.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:11

The rest of the house was quiet.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:15

" Okay man... I hear there's some new guys in town... I'm going to see who they are..." Nikku replied.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:16

"Really? Sweet!" He says grinding down the rest of the steps and skating towards the sandlot.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:16

Kuzchef sighed, "Well I guess I will go out scaring today, that is always amusing." Kuzchef left his home and went to perch on a wall shrouded with darkness and waited for someone to walk by beneath.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:17

His friend, a mummy kid, was walking towards his house.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:19

*Jumping on his board, Nikku skated down the ramp toward the Sandlot. He saw a goup of teenagers in a corner talking.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:20

Kuzchef jumped down behind mummy kid and let out a roar spreading out his wings, then laughed afterwards, "So, what's up Bo-bop?"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:21

Twilight Town

(continue)

Halloween Town

The mummy kid nearly jumped out of his wrappings. "OH COME ON!" He yelled. "Why is it always me."
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:23

Kuzchef laughs, "Because it's funny, and you walked by just when I was looking for someone, so want to go scaring today?" Kuzchef's wings fold back in and he seems more nonchalant now.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:24

"Sure why not?" He says smiling at you.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 20:24

*In a dramatic entrance, Nikku skated up to the teenagers. " Hey new guys!" Nikku shouted with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War
Page 3 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next