Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War Empty
PostSubject: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 0:10

Dive into the Heart

For the Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War Roleplay I plan to do things a little differently. Instead of just filling out a character sheet your gonna roleplay the creation of your character by going through the Heart Creation Ceremony. Which is basically your going to roleplay out all the stuff. Here lets get started.

You wake up on a black surface, it was cold and a black mist was on the ground. It smelled of a deep darkness and death, the smell of decay, the smell was so powerful you could taste it. As you look at your hands you cannot see anything, almost like they never existed. All was quiet, but after a bit a small voice asks you in your head: What is your name?
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 0:17

Kuzchef smiles as he inhales the air deeply, "My name you ask? well it is Kuzchef, but what is that to you my anonymous 'friend'."
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 10:31

*Sitting up, Nikku replied "My name...", a little taken aback at first, then added "I'm Nikku... Where am I?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 11:15

Scratching her hair, she sat up and stared into the darkness, "My name....Kae, I think...yea, Kae."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 11:30

Samantha opened her eyes to blackness. She could see nothing, almost as if she had never opened her eyes at all. Then the smell hit her. It hit her like a slap to the face as it threatened to overwhelm her senses. She coughed slightly, then she heard that voice in her head. She tensed.

"Samantha..." she said slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 11:32

Hello. I cannot see you through this darkness. Please describe what you look like to me. The voice says to everyone.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 11:35

Kae thought for a moment before replying, "Long straight light brown hair, emerald green eyes, I'm 5'10'' and slender, maybe 120lbs, and my skin is lightly tanned."
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 11:37

" I have red hair... blue eyes..." Nikku replied nervously." I'm a little over 6 feet..." Nikku added, still very confused.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 11:38

Samantha, seeing no other choice, told this mysterious voice what she looked like.

"I'm 5'6 with long black hair, green eyes, and a pale complexion." She felt strange about this whole situation, but strangely, fear was absent.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 11:44

To all but Colin (Colin we'll do yours through a PM): Ah! I see now. A small shimmer can be seen then with a blast of wind the darkness is blown away and a bright light comes through a mosaic pillar you were standing on. In the picture were black circles and a picture of you. It was white, and you seem to have been holding something but you couldn't tell because what you were holding was shrouded in darkness. Your Heart is still incomplete...
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 11:51

Samantha covered her eyes with her hands as the sudden change in light blinded her for a few moments. Then she removed her hands and squinted down at the ground. She was standing on a strange platform, and it had a picture of her on it! She was holding something in the picture, but couldn't quite make it out. She looked up.

"What do you mean my heart is incomplete?" she asked the mysterious voice.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 11:55

" Incomplete....?" Nikku asked.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 11:56

Kae winced from the sudden shimmer of light. She looked down at the image of herself on the ground and stared at the hidden whatever it was that she was holding, "Ehhh? Where am I? And what do you mean my heart isn't complete??"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 11:59

Your Heart is missing a few things. Take the black spots for instance. Nothing exists in them. But we shall fill these holes. Choose one. The voice says as a Sword, a Shield, and a Wand appear in front of everyone.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 12:01

Kae walks slowly and approaches the wand. She takes it.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 12:07

Samantha stares at the three items before her. She slowly walks towards them, eyeing each one before stepping forward and taking the sword.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 12:17

*Nikku walks swiftly up to the sword and grabs it.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 12:21

To Tasha: You prefer to think before striking and value intelligence. Is this correct? The voice asks.

To Capri and Nik: You prefer to attack first and ask questions later. Is this true?
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 12:22

Kae nodded, "Correct"
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 12:22

" Yes. " Nikku replied.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 12:25

Samantha hesitated.

"Well...it's not entirely true. Though I do think strength is important," she answered.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 12:40

To Capri: Then how about, you value friendship and prefer to use your strength to protect your friends and fight for them. The Sword vanishes and in its place was a shield.

To Nik and Tasha: The others disappear along with your weapon. Next another sword, a broadsword, a pair of shackles, and a scythe appear. They emit a strange aura, the sword had a bright white light emitting from it, the scythe had a tinge of darkness and the smell of evil coming from it and the shackles seemed to have both light and dark emit from it. Choose one.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 12:42

Kae chose the shackles.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 12:56

Samantha nodded and stared at the shield. Come to think of it, she did feel better having it; it felt right, more so than the sword.

She stared at the new items before her and immediately went to the shackles.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 13:04

To Capri and Tasha: Finally, if you were to have a weapon of immense power... Which would it look like? (Choose from these (DON'T WORRY! these Keyblades are NOT permanent, they are only the Keyblades you train with. You can choose to keep them, and by doing so they can unlock powerful abilities or once you leave Keyblade School, you may choose a Keyblade that you either create on your own or a Keyblade already in existence and that becomes your primary Keyblade.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War   Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War Empty

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Hearts: The Beginning of the War
Page 1 of 12Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next