Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+7
Capricorn Hunter
Dream_Angel
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
TSDZ_President
Day of Light
Nurellia
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
We Tigers
We Tigers

Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 10:03

" Oh... Sorry babe, sounds like we have to go meet up with the others... We can always go grab a snack or something later..." Dante said as he opened his door.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 11:29

Raine smiled slyly, opening a portal to where Kate and Ken would be. She half stepped into and turned back to Dante.

"Of course, now lets get talked up." She disappeared through the portal and waited for everyone else to arrive. She waited til Dante had come through the portal so she could close it.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 11:32

*Jumping through the portal, Dante sighed, he hated lectures, and he was guessing this was going to be a long one.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 11:54

TK teleported next to Ryan, closed her eyes and teleported with him to the training room, leaving Ryan at the entrance to walk. TK then teleported in front of Kate and Ken. TK grinned at Kate, "Hoy, Kate."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 12:20

"Hi Kate, hi Ken." Gabrielle rested her side on the wall, admiring her choice of casual wear for today. If she had worn designer pants, she would've flipped... "What's up?"
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 12:22

Ariel heard the message and sighed again. She really didn't want to get up, but this was important as it concerned everyone who was fighting in this "other war" as Mike had put. She sat up and shook her head before steadily getting to her feet. She walked quickly to the base and thought about going to the kitchen for something, though in the end she decided to go the training room. She would have time for a snack later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 12:45

Yia looked around as the training room began to get crowded. A few minutes ago the Training Room was completely empty except for him and Gabrielle now it was flooded with people. Yia smiled at this thought. I guess Kate is a really good person I guess. Yia says to himself.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:00

*Dante walked in through the portal and sat down.
"Yo Yia."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:02

Yia looked at Dante happily and smiled at him. "Hi big brother." He says happily.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:03

(Going to assume the rest of you walked in)

"Hello TK." Kate replied, nodding at her,"Alright, now that everyone is here, we have some grim news... We looked over the battle and what had happened, and looked over some of the dead or dying victims, and found that deep in their bodies almost have of them had a virus within their system that I was almost unable to detect. Even when I found it I lost track of it seconds later. I tried checking those who were alive, but everyone always came out as clean." Kate pauses as she gives a shaky sigh,"What I am trying to say here, is that the slaughter was just a distraction, and that virus might be coursing through some of you... As of right now, it hasn't done anything, but... Who knows how long that will last..."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:05

Yia looked at Kate and then looked down at his body. A virus? Yia asked himself. He looked at his brother. "I don't feel any different, do you?" Yia asks him.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:09

" I feel the usual. A little hornier, but the usual." Dante replied jokingly.
" But yea... I feel fine." He added in a serious tone.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:14

"Thank you, Tsinanae"
Ryan says as he walks in...

...after hearing what Kate had to say, he was silent, but his thoughts raced with a combination of anger and panic
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:15

"Hmm, Virus you say well better get started for the scanning if you can." Maxim said as he stepped forward ready to get examined.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:20

"No, it appears the virus hides itself in living targets so that I can't find them. But, there is more bad news..."

Ken stood forward at this time, wanting to get this talk over with,"We had the location of their base pinpointed for some time due to Saul's frequent trips out, but when we tried to check it appears that the base has moved. So at the moment we are playing blind."
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:24

" So what do you need us to do?" Dante asked.
" Recon work or what?" He added.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:26

"How can someone move an entire base?" Yia asks Dante.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:28

" Paying a bunch of Mexicans to do it... but that would be too noticable.... Teleportation?" Dante suggested.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:29

Yia looks at TK. "Maybe I'll ask TK if its possible to move a base using teleportation..." Yia says quietly.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:31

"Yes. You will all need to split up into 4 groups, and we'll search North, South, East, and West of here. You will need someone who has some form of travel ability so that you can relay material information back here. I'll give you all my number so that you can call Kate or I whenever you find out something. There may or may not be more attacks, so be prepared at all times. Is that clear?"
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:34

"Maybe the building's not moved, the folks have just simply moved to another place," Gabrielle said to Yia as if it was the most elementary thing in the world. "Look, Kate, I think that viruses are pretty easy to detect. If we had them all you need to do is run a health check and see if anybody has it in their system."

Gabrielle began to think about the plan. She was not used to being a thinker, but there were a few things that simply gave her a bad feeling. There were loopholes in the plan she couldn't exactly point out without sounding pretentious.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:35

"Affirmative" saying Maxim has stands straight and salutes.

looking back at the group "whos going with who?"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:37

Yia raised his hand. "Can me and Dante go with you Alloy?" Yia asks Alloy.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:38

Ryan stands there, just listening
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 EmptySun 10 Oct 2010 - 13:40

" I saw we dub the virus 'T-Virus'... though hopefully it doesn't turn us into zombies... Anyhow I can move through the electric lines..." Dante replied.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 37 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 37 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next