Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+7
Capricorn Hunter
Dream_Angel
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
TSDZ_President
Day of Light
Nurellia
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 21:58

Ryan motions to Maxim
"I have coordinates"

and to Raine:
"...no, I'm sorry...I'm not in the mood to party..."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 21:59

"I'm down." Emir said boredly, walking close to Raine. "Drinks are on me." He grinned.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:03

Ariel waited for the portal to open so she could change clothes. Should she dress the way she was now or grunge down the way she usually did? She would ask Raine for her opinion.

"Nice Emir, the more the merrier," Ariel said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:05

Repling to Raine, "not much of a social/partying type but thanks for the offer though."

Then looking at Ryan "Alright, but do you need a ride? Seeing as though you were left here by your friends.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:05

"Well I'll be waiting for Raine here then." Emir said. "Can someone tell TK I be clubbing?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:06

Ryan waves goodbye to Mike
"Nice meeting you"

"If you don't mind, Maxim"
he walks up to Maxim
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:08

TK found an apple and sat in one of the empty chairs, nibbling on it slowly. She sat her sensu down on the table as she took her time eating.

"Sorry guys...I don't want to be a wreck around you..."

Tears trickled down her face as she nibbled on the apple in utter silence.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:11

(NVM)

Last edited by Banvora Ascernia on Thu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:17; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:12

"Oh boo, and here I thought you guys would have more fun in you than a dead fish, but," she quickly turned to Emir, mirroring his grin, "you indeed are more fun than a dead fish, this shall be a fun night!"

She quickly jumped through her portal and started rummaging through her closet. She grabbed a very small and very short sequined mini dress. It barely fell past the tops of her thighs and the slimness of the dress gave her a great silhouette. She grabbed a pair of black, closed toed pumps and she ruffled her hair about, clipping it up very messily so that pieces of her long blonde locks cascaded down her back and shoulders. She donned one lace glove and reapplied her black eyeliner, smudging the lines so it looked as if her eyes were lined with charcoal. She added perfume, smelling fruity and spicy, truly enticing.

She left a couple of outfits for Ariel to choose from on her bed and then she jumped back through the portal, placing one hand on her hip.

"'Kay, I left some stuff for you Ariel, it's just on the bed. Gab, you can go borrow if you want too," She looked down at her clothes, "I would say you're clothes are not accepted in the dress code." She laughed.

Last edited by Dream_Angel on Thu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:12

(how did Yia get to the base so quick?)
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:17

(OH! sorry i forgot about that)
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:17

Maxim starting to turn out the door saying "See ya'll at the Base then."
"come on then." beckoning to Ryan. Maxim's Truck is an absurdly huge military flat bed with some nondescript creates of military surplus stamped on them along with a huge object covered under a tarp all secured to the bed. "So what do ya think?" asking Ryan
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:19

Ryan hops in, buckling up and all that jazz
"I think that if I were still an honor guard, I'd have to take a look at your merchandise"
Ryan slowly tilts his head to the side, looking at Maxim through his visor

he turns his head back, looking forward
"...but I'm not, now am I?"
he smiles, though it isn't visible until he takes his helmet off, sitting it in his lap
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:20

"Hopefully I'm situated in clubbing." Emir said, his taste of fashion not too sound.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:20

TK stopped nibbling and dropped the apple from her hand, watching it roll off the table to the floor. She just stared at it as if she were waiting for it to talk to her. "Ugh..." TK wiped her tears and picked her sensu up. She then walked around the base, looking for a room to sleep in considering she never had a room to actually call her own. She had shared one with Gabrielle and that was 10 years ago.
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:25

"Heh, well I'll just say that most of the things back there aint legal to own with out a certain licenses and special "okays" from the higher ups." replying as getting in the driver side door and buckling in starting the truck. "So where is this base?"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:27

Ryan looks at his wrist-pad
"Go ahead and start driving, I'll give you directions"

and he does, all the way to the base...unless anything happens in between
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:27

Raine laughed.

"I'd let you borrow something too but you're not a woman," another laugh, "But, I used to live with a guy, he and I used to go clubbing a lot... I might still have some of his stuff if you're interested."

Her smile twitched a couple times then faultered, she pretended to yawn, to cover up the quick departure of her smile. Did she still have some of his stuff? She pondered that to herself, coming to the bittersweet conclusion that she indeed had some of Jonathon's old clothes that she had bought for him.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:30

"Eh....ok?" Emir said, his brow quirked. He never liked fashion: he was too busy killing people for profit.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:32

TK felt a little bad about leaving the apple on the kitchen floor but she'd get it later. She sighed, still looking around for a room.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:34

Ariel was about to step through the portal but stopped. She turned to Raine.

"Hey, what should I wear?" she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:34

Raine's next smile was wavering and tight. She actually wanted to avoid letting Emir wear Jon's old things. She lied after.

"Actually, you know what, I threw that stuff out!" she laughed fakely, tension in her shoulders. She quickly relaxed them though, crossing her arms over her chest and looking the man up and down once.

"You know, I think you'll be fine."

"And listen to me next time, space cadet, I said that I left stuff on the bed."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:40

Ariel frowned. Space Cadet. Is that what she was being called now? She grabbed her friend's arm and with a tight, fake smile said quickly, "Sorry Emir, I'll be borrowing her for a bit." She then pulled both of them through the portal.

"Alright, I don't know what to do," Ariel stated plainly. The thought occured to her that she was being stupid stressing over something of little importance. Shouldn't she be more worried about tomorrow? Alas, people only thought in the present and never compensated for the future.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:43

Emir just waved as he paced around, waiting.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 22:48

Raine's brow furrowed. She had a deep frown on her face from thinking about the past and then she looked up at Ariel. She wiped the frown off a bit too late and replaced it with a bored and annoyed expression.

"It's supposed to sound more like 'I require your guidance, oh great Obi-Wan Kenobi!'"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 20 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next