Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+7
Capricorn Hunter
Dream_Angel
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
TSDZ_President
Day of Light
Nurellia
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nero Reborn
Nero Reborn

Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:15

"Of course it is. Have ever seen a smiling fish? No. No you haven't."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

Random : The sand is rough and coarse and it gets everywhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:15

Emir pats his suit jacket and got a bottle of cologne and spray all over his body.

"Damn thing costs me 700 bucks....." Emir muttered, putting the spray inside his jacket.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:17

"Then wear a leather jacket, there's one over there," she growled. No one should ever deny Raine's fashion. She was fairly proud of it.

"I'll go back, get dressed now!" Raine jumped back through the portal to Mike and Emir.

"Sorry guys, Ariel is being difficult." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:19

TK smiled wider at Nero, "Well, I'm going back to retrieve my apple, I'll see you around"
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:19

'Leather huh?'

Ariel went to grab it and looked at it. It would fit. She quickly stripped and slipped into the clothes, feeling quite uncomfortable. Then she put on the jacket and she felt more covered, more herself. She checked herself in the mirror to make sure she looked ok and stepped through the portal.

"Alright, I'm ready."

Last edited by Capricorn Hunter on Thu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:20

Yia watched the girl called Raine jump in and out of a portal she makes. He looked down and tried to make a portal of his own. Which he was able to! It was small only about 12 inches in diameter but it was portal. He made it close and looked at the others. Did they see him?
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:20

"I can see why." Emir said, smirking. "Hurry up would you, I'll like to get drunk and mistakely fondle a random chick."
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:22

(LOLWUT!)
Back to top Go down
Nero Reborn
Nero Reborn

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:22

"Umm have fun with that?"

Walking across the hanger Nero finds a nice shadowy corner and sits himself down surveying the surrounding room.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:23

"Mmm, is that all clubbing is?" Mike neutrally questioned, intending it to be rhetorical as he stomped on the ground, a bottle of whiskey popping from the ground into his hands as he uncapped, and begun to drink it.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:25

"Well, adding with Druggies dancing with each other.." Emir said, "people taking drugs, people dying from drugs, police raids and sex....so yea that's probably it....and oh yea Siezures from strobe lights!" He added.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:28

Raine half smirked, "Dead on."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:28

TK nodded to Nero and walks, headed to the kitchen and stops when she approaches Ryan, she faces him and stops walking when she's only inches from in front of him. "You again? How did y-" TK shook her head and looked up at him in confusion.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:31

"Are you ladies done yet, or do I have to join in?" Emir asked, becoming tired of waiting.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:33

"Nah, we're ready, let's roll." Raine waved her hand and started walking down toward a club that she spotted not far from their current location.

"I found a nice place just a couple of blocks down from here," she said.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:35

Emir followed suit, his hand on his revolver.

"Uh-huh." He said.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:38

"What, don't believe me?" She took longer strides, her long legs easily letting her gain a few paces in front of the others.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:40

"who else can I trust than a cute drug addict like you?" Emir asked sweetly, looking around the street.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:54

Raine laughed, it was real and full sounding.

"Who else indeed," she mused.

"Ah, we're here." She gestured to the nightclub ahead of them. She could practically feel the thrum of the bass and the hot breath of the people. She walked up to the line and stood leaning against the building. The line was going through relatively fast so they wouldn't have to wait long to get allowed in.

"Oh, I'm so excited. Haven't gone in a while."
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyThu 7 Oct 2010 - 23:56

"I haven't gone in one for a few years." Emir said, walking behind Raine and waiting in line. "Russian Night Clubs are excellent if you know what I mean." He winked at Raine.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyFri 8 Oct 2010 - 0:08

"Ah-ha, maybe if I had been to Russia I would know." They got up to the bouncer and she took out a wad of money from her bra and stuffed it in his pocket. Her hand glided over the front of his pants as she did so. She slid past him into the club and he gave a gruff mumbled, totally composed, allowing Raine and her companions inside.

As soon as Raine got in she hit the floor and started moving her body to the beat of the music. It felt good to let go.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyFri 8 Oct 2010 - 0:10

"I'll be at the bar." Emir yelled at her as he walked to the bar.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyFri 8 Oct 2010 - 0:19

"Go for it!" she shouted, grinning full out and grinding up against a cute guy next to her.
Back to top Go down
CaR_HoPPeR
CaR_HoPPeR

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyFri 8 Oct 2010 - 0:21

Emir sat in the bar, ignoring the music and asked the bartender for 20 shots of vodka.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 EmptyFri 8 Oct 2010 - 7:03

Ryan takes his helmet off again, cradling it under his arm, still looking down
"...honor guard know the location of this base...the fire element told those who wished to participate to come here; Maxim drove me here..."

He fiddles around with his hands again

"...but uh...there is something I wanted to tell you...regarding Alevon..."

He fidgits a little more

"...I'm not sure about how much this means to you, but on many a night I would see him sitting in the forest, staring out into it, as if he were waiting for something -or someone"

Ryan inhales and looks at TK

"....my point being...while he may have manipulated you in the love sense originally, those actions seem to suggest that at least some of the feelings were real...after all, we are the most ourselves when noone is around"

He looks down at his helmet and closes his eyes

"...while I had to kill him, that doesn't make it right to you...so...if you want to hit me, or anything like that....I won't stop you"

Ryan braces himself, eyes closed...a single drop of sweat rolls down his cheek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 22 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 22 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next