Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+7
Capricorn Hunter
Dream_Angel
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
TSDZ_President
Day of Light
Nurellia
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 19:58

Ryan reaches out to grab hold of TK's shoulder with his hand, but he stops and pulls his hand back
"Ma'am? Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 19:59

Yia laughs a bit then looks back at the stage. "The bad guy was killed by that guy in the suit..."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:00

Ariel arrived at Raine's side and sat down on the cold ground beside her.

"Hey," she called. "You alright?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:00

TK closed her mouth and instantly glares at Ryan, "Didn't I scare you away? Does it LOOK like I'm alright??"
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:01

" Oh..." Dante replied.
"I wonder if there's a refund..." He then said, smirking.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:03

Yia punched him in the arm softly. "Your so weird." He says laughing.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:03

Ryan takes a deep breath and turns to face TK with his entire body
"I understand that you hate me, miss...but please, I did this for the good of everyone as a whole. It had to be done. I'm not asking for your forgiveness, but your understanding"

Ryan looks at TK, unblinking...though she wouldn't be able to tell, since his helmet is on
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:06

TK narrowed her eyes and replied, "If you got something to say to me, and try to get on my good side per se, how's about you show your face to me. Otherwise, talking to me like that will only get you ignored."
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:07

Raine just looked at Ariel sitting beside her, she stared for a few seconds before replying with a deranged looking grin.

"I would say 'right as Raine' again but that pun has lost its fun," she joked, turning her attention to her ankleboots. A couple of strands of grass were stuck to them so she brushed them off, watching them flutter to the ground.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:09

"Of course ma'am, I appologize"
Ryan takes his helmet off, showing his face once more (description is in the ooc, but here's a quick description: blue eyes, short brown hair, goutee, somewhat tired looking, but young)
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:10

"What do we do now?" Dante wondered.

Last edited by Nikku on Wed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:11

Ariel sighed.

"You collapsed earlier, and you look funny," she said before adding, "Though you usually do." Ariel chuckled to herself, then grew serious.

"If you're ok then I'll leave you and go help TK. It seems that she is being harassed," Ariel noted with narrowed eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:14

"I want to get a closer look at the girl who was crying." Yia says grabbing Dante's sleeve and dragging him to the stage.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:16

"Okay man whatever you say..." Dante replied, checking his pocket for his keys.
Finding them, he ran to follow Yia.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:20

(yeah I remember how he looks and I always have a ms format on everyone's character as reference)

TK took a deep breath and sighed, "If its any consolation to you, I could tell you that I indeed hate you. But that'd be a lie. I don't like you. There is a lot at stake here, and from what you said about doing something for the good of a whole...well, you might have to kill me one day as well. I best be on my guard from now on right?"

TK looked back down at the tooth man and shivered. "I'm going through a whole lot right now...I won't say that you don't understand, but what I will say is if you piss me off anymore I WILL hurt you. And as for me understanding what you've done, I cannot. He wasn't evil...he didn't have to die...he tried to protect me in the end..."
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:23

Maxim stands still pondering the the delta group overhearing it from the tooth man. While surveying the lot of youngsters and thinking to himself "What have these kids gone through?" probing with more questions then answers.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:33

"Alpha... Beta... Caedo... Delta..." The man started saying these 4 things, repeating when he got to the end. He was staring off into space now, looking straight upward.
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:46

Raine smiled sadly, "I do, don't I?"

She got up and went in the direction of TK, gesturing to Ariel that she should follow. She didn't want to be left out of things and she needed something to get her mind off of her current problem. She sighed in frustration but when she walked past the man who had been dead she stopped. She listened to what he was saying and then she crouched down next to him and her brows knit over her eyes.

"What does that mean? Reminds me of the freakin' alphabet," she muttered.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 20:51

Ariel followed Raine and her ears perked up and what she heard.

"That sounds like the first few letters of the Greek alphabet," she mused. "Though the third one isn't right. Should be 'Gamma' but he probably means something else..." Ariel walked over to TK, ignoring the man she was speaking to. She grabbed her friend's hand.

"Hey TK, how you holdin' up?"
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:03

The man stopped in the middle of saying Caedo as he turned his head and looked at Raine,"You... I know you... Please... Help me..." The man rose a very limp hand towards Raine.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:09

Ryan is silent, knowing that Alevon had tried to attack TK, and if Ryan hadn't stabbed him, then Alevon would have attacked her...but he keeps silent, turning his attention back to the man on the ground

"Hmm...it seems more like he is speaking initiative command words...in laymen's terms, this means that certain actions of his would be triggered by these words, and perhaps his brain has been fired to a point that the words have either lost effect or he is unable to carry out his orders....but I'm not entirely sure"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:19

TK patted her hand ontop of Ariel's as she said, "This man on the ground...says that Death is coming for me..."

TK's hands were trembling again even though TK smiled like nothing was wrong.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:25

Yiaraw was now right at the stage and was looking at everyone with curious looks. He listened intently to what everyone was saying.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:25

Ariel looked at her dear friend with sad eyes.

"D-Death?" she whispered. "That's not going to happen TK. I won't let it." She said it with defiance in her voice.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2010 - 21:28

TK relaxed, though her hands were still trembling, "Thank you Ariel...I refuse to be a burden to you, I'll help you help me for sure." TK smiled again and said, "It seems the guy knows Raine somehow..." TK looked back at the man and his pose towards Raine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 12 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 26 ... 40  Next