Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fragility of the Mind

Go down 
+7
Capricorn Hunter
Dream_Angel
CaR_HoPPeR
Bestdragon3
TSDZ_President
Day of Light
Nurellia
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 14:55

TK continues swaying her arms, when she feels she's using enough wind, she jumps and flips backwards, causing the water to be pulled over her as if it were a sheet following her. When TK landed, she twirled, the wind being a guide inside and on the outside of the water as she swirled it around her, causing her to be in a bubble of swirling water as she danced inside.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:00

Ryan watches TK
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:01

*Quick to think Dante shot a bolt of electricity at the pot, making it fall to the ground, burnt.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:03

(Wow, TS' and Tasha's characters are going at it again XD)

Ariel leaned against the counter, sipping her coffee. She didn't feel like eating so she stayed where she was, unmoving. Then she gestured to Raine.

"Hey, want to come help me find TK?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:04

" I guess I'll be getting coffee..." Dante said, perturbed.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:05

TK sneezed and blew her bubble away, by accident of course, the water bubble turned into a light mist of rain and TK was caught in it. She teleported out of the lake, about 4 feet from Ryan and spun once, causing a miniature life size hurricane around herself, drying up. TK then ruffled through her hair as the hurricane subsided and looked at Ryan, "You said something?"
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:05

Shaking his head "Tch Tch Tch Such wastful youth theses days." as he kneels down to pick up the remains of the pot and wiping up the coffee with a rag.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:06

Unmoving, he says:
"I asked if I could get you anything..."
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:08

TK sighed, "Why would you want to get me anything? There are others who might need your assistance."
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:09

"Aha, go get me some, please," she smiled sweetly, putting her mug in the sink. She proceded to stretch herself, incorporating some yoga poses as well. She had taken yoga for a couple years before quitting because of her involvement with drugs. She hadn't had the time, the inner and outer strength and the money to continue with her classes.

Hearing Ariel's question she shrugged.

"I don't know, the old lady deserves some space ya know." She didn't feel like doing much else except getting high. She had had a tremble in her limbs that had been from slight withdrawl. It had been a while since she had her last hit of anything and the coffee wasn't helping.

"You know, you should go on and find her, I'll go do my own thing," she trailed off. She kind of wanted to be alone to go shoot up. She had some heroin back in the appartment and she was itching to go get it.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:11

"True...but I'm here with you now, away from everyone else. Plus, you clearly still dislike me...and I want to at least help you get through Alevon's death....having caused it..."

Ryan sighs
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:12

Ariel frowned.

"Alright, come find me whenever," she called behind her. She yawned and left the kitchen, wandering around the base.

'She's probably going to go get high or something.'

Ariel shook her head and walked around, looking for her friend in the various rooms.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:13

TK just looked at him, "Tch, I dislike a lot of people. Kate, being first, but she's my rival. About Alevon's death, you don't owe my your sympathy or help, I don't need it." TK bit her bottom lip and turned away from him again.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:13

" I'll be back in five..." Dante replied, another crackling sounds occured, and he dissapeared. He was thinking of Starbucks.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:14

Yia looked around seeing that no one was coming to train he opened a portal to the kitchen under him and he fell through and fell out of the portal and landed on the kitchen floor. He got up a little dazed. "Not used to that yet..." He says quietly.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:15

"Are you so sure?"
He says, almost as if he knows she's actually having a hard time getting over it...standing up and facing her
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:17

TK teleported to him, only 3 inches away from him. "Why the hell should you care??"
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:17

"The direct cause of your grief shouldn't care?"
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:19

TK took another small step, 2 inches distance now, "You're an assassin, and you do as you're told. I blame myself entirely for his death, I wasn't good enough. You're not the only person who wanted to kill him, Emir did as well."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:20

"Mmmmm.."
Ryan closes his eyes

"I'm sorry..."
he says almost inaudibly, his head angled down
Back to top Go down
BloodKiaser923
BloodKiaser923

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:21

Finishing picking up the mess letting out a slight chuckle,"Well ya better Yia were going to need it." Picking up Yia by the back of his shirt collar off the ground and onto his feet.

Last edited by BloodKiaser923 on Sat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:22; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dream_Angel
Dream_Angel

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:22

(OMG GO GET RAINE A GRANDE PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE AND SHE WILL LOVE YOU LOL (: )

Raine nodded and then turned to leave, calling behind her, "No one come to look for me unless you want a drugged up girl on ya."

She opened a portal to the appartment, rummaging around through her closet til she found her drugs. She went to the bathroom and got everything ready, the needle, the rubber band, everything.

She stared at herself in the mirror and a slow scowl came to her face. She gripped the side of the sink and then looked at the crook of her arm.

"Jon would hate me for this," Raine mumbled to herself before taking the plunge of the needle and cleaning up. Feeling the heroin rush through her system.

She portaled herself out of the appartment and ended up portaling to the middle of no where, presumably in the desert. Raine giggled and opened another portal, going to yet another wrong place.

This went on for a while until she came to the forest outside of the base. She sat by a near by tree and just giggled and rode the high. She felt wonderful.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:23

Yia let him but felt helpless. "I guess so. But I can only use these powers for only 24 hours then they go poof. But seeing as to how everyone uses their powers constantly here that won't be a problem. Say Mr. Alloy what is your power anyways?" Yia asks his voice sounded a little warmer then usual.
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:26

TK sighed, "Stop apologizing to me, whats done is done. Like I said, I only blame myself, if I weren't born, or rather...if Alevon actually killed me....you wouldn't have to worry about all this apologizing now."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 EmptySat 9 Oct 2010 - 15:28

"Don't speak of such things...what happened happened for a reason, Tsinanae. Fate, if you will...."

He turns around, still only 2 inches away
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fragility of the Mind   Fragility of the Mind - Page 30 Empty

Back to top Go down

Fragility of the Mind
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next