Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

If you're really bored!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BookWorm
BookWorm

If you're really bored! Empty
PostSubject: If you're really bored!   If you're really bored! EmptyFri 23 Jul 2010 - 22:17

I know this serial is mainly my writing but I'm adapting it to all my art... about half of which is writing... the other half is photography. For those of you who don't know, I'm an avid photographer, mostly of nature but I dabble in whatever I think looks cool.... so I was posting on deviant art, my normal posting site when I decided if someone was super bored maybe they'd want to look at my pics. I certainly don't expect anyone to look at them, certainly not all of them but maybe this can aleviate some boredom. Razz

my devianart.... http://history-buff.deviantart.com/

my facebook has a few more... Razz https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=634240382

enjoy or ignore... this is just a product of my boredom
Back to top Go down
BookWorm
BookWorm

PostSubject: Re: If you're really bored!   If you're really bored! EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010 - 2:27

my deviantart is updated ^^ if you're interested in photography I'd really appreciate it if you checked it out Smile
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: If you're really bored!   If you're really bored! EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010 - 2:30

Ooooh Liz! I love your pictures! The ones of the sleeping animals were cute =3 And I loved the "Beware of Attack Rooster" sign lol

Take more pictures! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
BookWorm
BookWorm

PostSubject: Re: If you're really bored!   If you're really bored! EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010 - 2:33

thanks Smile and I fully intend to take more pictures Razz I actually planned on taking a nice long photography walk tomorrow, and that 'beware of attack rooster' sign is extra funny cuz there really is an attack rooster there, it's my grandpa's Razz
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: If you're really bored!   If you're really bored! EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010 - 2:36

Lol nice

And taking pictures of nature and stuff is really nice too. Capturing the natural beauty of the world around us.

(Was that just me or was that a little cheesy? XD)
Back to top Go down
BookWorm
BookWorm

PostSubject: Re: If you're really bored!   If you're really bored! EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010 - 2:38

XD maybe a little cheesy, but I really picked up photography as a way to express myself (cheesy I know Razz) and found I really liked it
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: If you're really bored!   If you're really bored! EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010 - 2:42

It's not cheesy! You have great photographs Liz, I'm glad you took this up and posted your pictures.

And besides, I write to express myself. Need a way to get out all of those sexu-uh, feelings! ; )
Back to top Go down
Nurellia
Nurellia

Random : I know what they say and say what they know.

PostSubject: Re: If you're really bored!   If you're really bored! EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010 - 18:08

Heheheh, I haven't been on deviant art in ages, I need to remember what I named myself XD

NICE pics though Liz <3, my uncle is a photographer.
Back to top Go down
BookWorm
BookWorm

PostSubject: Re: If you're really bored!   If you're really bored! EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010 - 23:53

I think you might be on my watch list Tasha Razz and thanks~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you're really bored!   If you're really bored! Empty

Back to top Go down

If you're really bored!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Archives :: Good ol' Times :: Misc. Categories :: Serials :: HB's ramblings-
Jump to: