Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life in the Pits

Go down 
+7
TSDZ_President
ShinJix
Zentaku
We Tigers
Day of Light
Ta]R[SoNiS
Bestdragon3
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next
AuthorMessage
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

Life in the Pits - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptySun 1 Aug 2010 - 23:26

(Sound and shock proofed. As well as other possible proofs I haven't exactly thought of. Basically a, what happens in your room stays in your room sort of thing.)
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptySun 1 Aug 2010 - 23:28

(K, thx Very Happy)

(No problem Wink )
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

Random : I've been waiting.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptySun 1 Aug 2010 - 23:30

Four goes to sleep after trying to get her friend to give that last part up, she whispers aloud "i'm sleeping, I'm tired of talking to you."

and in reply 'well, I'll stay awake to protect you. As i always do.'
Back to top Go down
http://icecoldkitten.deviantart.com/
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 8:41

*10 lay down, not very tired, but he didn't want to break any rules. After about ten minutes, he fell into a deep slumber.
Back to top Go down
malumadue
malumadue

Random : Did you know pineapples don't like to wear bikinis?

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 11:02

1 couldn't sleep and decided to just lay awake for a few hours and then sleep.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 16:03

7 just lays there, "...Well I will need to improvise some crutch tom tomorrow I guess..."
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 19:47

Next day.

Everyone woke up, the same issues as last night on them. A meal bar was on their sink and the door to the exam room was open. Everything seemed back to normal.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 19:49

9 gets up and sighs with relief...he walks over to the meal bar without stretching as usual, he eats it and walks into the exam room
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 19:57

7 gets up and hops over to the sink grabing his meal bar and eating it... then he walks into the examination room on his hands, "ugh... what a pain..."

he moves onto his right foot and sits down when he is inside, "hey voice..."
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 20:07

Eight woke up and looked over at the bar, over at the counter. She sighed and went to the bar, eating it in a moment's notice. She smiled and walked through the door, in what she at least believed was the examination room. She was sure that, even though she had just encountered the Voice, he'd explain to her in detail about her bizarre condition. She felt safer when what seperated them was walls and walls of concrete.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 20:08

Three got up and ate his meal bar before proceeding into the exam room. His hair was still gray. Just not grayer.

Why don't I have an equation for hair grayness? he thought, contemplating ways to calculate how much more gray his hair was as he walked into the exam room, a veneer of calmness masking uncertainty.
Back to top Go down
ShinJix
ShinJix

Random : Ness opened up the trash can and found a Hamburger.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 20:12

Two woke up from a nightmare, and quickly went to the sink. Examining the meal bar and biting it all in five seconds. He shakes and makes his way to his Exam Room, realizing he could be risking his life.
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 21:18

6 woke up and feeling groggy. He had a terrible sleep last night, though he managed to roll out of bed, stretching as he stood up. He rubbed his eyes and noticed that everything was still slightly reddish in colour like yesterday.

'It can't be that bad. I can get used to it. It's actually kind of cool.'

6 had to make the most of it. Unless there was a way to get rid of this "red eye" he would be seeing red for a while. He chuckled to himself at the thought. Then he noticed a meal bar by his sink and the door to his room open. He suddenly became excited, thinking things had gone back to normal. He grabbed his meal bar and wolfed it down before going outside to the Exam Room.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Nekololi
Nekololi

Random : Oooh Shiney *_*

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyMon 2 Aug 2010 - 23:31

Five opened her eyes halfway and knew that it was time to wake up. Still feeling nothing, she left her bed and stumbled over to the meal bar, where she took a bite out of it sleepily. She had gone to sleep early so her mind was getting used to the extra sleep, so she wasn't all there. Finishing her meal bar, she walked into the exam room and sat down on the chair. Sleepily, she said completely unaware that she was still lacking clothes. "Good morning Voice.."
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 8:44

*10 got up, rubbing his eyes as he shuffled to the counter, and grabbed his meal bar. After finishing it, he was fully awake, and he walked into the exam room.
Back to top Go down
malumadue
malumadue

Random : Did you know pineapples don't like to wear bikinis?

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyTue 3 Aug 2010 - 11:03

1 gets up, feeling the same as before, and looks around and decides that the other days could just be fever fueled dreams, but he is still very hungry.

Must just be a side effect from the cold

1 eats the bar slowly and walks over to the exam room. He sits down in the chair and waits calmly, yet uncomfortable, for the voice to say something.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 21:04

To Everyone

"Good Morning #." That was all he said before asking the questions. He did not ask how you are.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 21:09

9 states as he usually does (yeah, I'm being lazy, just assume I said the same numbers.)
Back to top Go down
Day of Light
Admin
Day of Light

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 21:11

Eight twitched as she noticed the change. "My name is Eight. I am 118 pounds and 5 feet, 6 inches tall. I am Caucasian." She sighed and imemdiately looked towards the ground.
Back to top Go down
http://hinaoki.weebly.com/
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 21:14

6 heard the "cold" greeting from the Voice and swallowed.

"I am 6. I am 5 feet, 10 inches; I weigh 125 pounds and I am Caucasian," he said, slightly nervous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 21:16

7 sighs, "You know you didn't have to implode my foot last wake..." after that comment 7 went on to answer his basic statistics as usual... yet he added to his weight at the end, "*insert wieght here* minus 1 foot."
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 21:25

"Three, 6'5", 200 lbs, Caucasian." Three replied. At least now things were almost normal.
Back to top Go down
Nekololi
Nekololi

Random : Oooh Shiney *_*

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 21:39

Five gave his greeting a bit of thought. That was definitely different from before. Since he didn't ask how she was, she simply said. "Good morning Voice! Five, 3'5", 45 pounds, White!"

Last edited by Nekololi on Thu 5 Aug 2010 - 22:10; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptyThu 5 Aug 2010 - 21:46

"Good Morning...." 10 said back, cheerfully but with a worried undertone. (He then says his status with a boring voice)
'Change...' What did he mean by that... Ten silently thought.

Last edited by Wolfie on Thu 5 Aug 2010 - 21:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 EmptySat 7 Aug 2010 - 9:58

1 gave little effort into his answer."Morning sir, I am 1, 4' 8'', 96 lbs, I am white."
((sorry this was supposed to be under Malumadue's account))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in the Pits
Page 10 of 34Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 22 ... 34  Next