Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Life in the Pits

Go down 
+6
Capricorn Hunter
ShinJix
We Tigers
Ta]R[SoNiS
TSDZ_President
Bestdragon3
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next
AuthorMessage
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

Random : Of course I'm right

Life in the Pits - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 16:03

6 looked confused, then glanced at 3. He nodded slightly at 9.

"Blackjack," he replied. Then he turned to 9 and said, "I can't touch anything. If I do it heats up and melts."
Back to top Go down
http://www.capricornhunter.tumblr.com
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 16:08

"Great. Umm... I'll deal." 3 said, taking the deck.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 16:08

9 gives a slight 'unfortunate' hum
"Well that is unfortunate...apparently I can make force fields now, but when I do, my skin flakes off a little...yours sounds worse, I'm sorry you're stuck with that...perhaps it will be good for us, if the voice wants it so."

9 leans his head on his propped up arm and sighs, looking at the cards...appearing to be upset that he can't run and doesn't know how to play...

...but in all actuallity, he is tired of the mask...not being able to say what he wants in fear of consequence...wanting to be free in a more open space to run and climb and such, a larger room perhaps...
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 16:14

Three dealt out cards from the deck to Six and Nine, then realizing it would be difficult for Six to play.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 16:14

7 sighs taking off his shirt saying, "ugh... I feel all sweaty..." it is noticed now that there is a tattoo on his back (none of you have seen it before).

The Tattoo is that of a Chinese dragon... it is green with a bright flame coming out of it's mouth... it's body is coiled around a building and there is some strange character written on it '自由' (freedom)...

7 takes a seat near 9 and 6 and sits down setting his shirt on the back of it, "Well that sucks for both of you..."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 16:16

"Hey 9, look at the cards that I was dealt. We'll be on the same team," he said, trying to sound cheerful. However, his mind was going a mile a minute.

'Why did this happen to us? Things were fine before, but now everything has changed. Where did those people come from? Is there some place beyond our little world?'

6 gulped and tried to shake away those thoughts. He couldn't think those things. He might get in trouble.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 16:18

"Eh, I can deal with mine, I don't know about him"
9 jabs his thumb in 6's direction

...I know what that is. A tattoo. A dragon. I don't know that language, but I know it's a language...what is this? ...where are we? what is going on.

"I don't know how to play, I'm sorry..."
9 takes his cards and shows them to 6
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 16:25

Three looked at his cards and slid them under his chips, straight faced.

"Stand."
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 16:28

6 looked at 9's cards: a queen and a two.

"He'll take a hit."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 16:31

9 just nods, going with the situation

...what would happen if we defied the voice? ...some of us have not come out of our rooms...what has happened to them...if I am to act, I must be sure of everything before I do so...
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 16:31

Three dealt another card.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 16:35

9 takes the card he is dealt and looks at it...too deep in thought to care about what is on the card, not that he'd know what to do with it anyway

...we have been provided things...but by the looks of that man, there is more...how much are we not being told?
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 16:38

Three knew the other two wanted to find out more. He leaned over and whispered.

"I saw the voice. He's just human. Well, he has powers. Strong ones. Heavy smoker." Three whispered as quietly as he could.
Back to top Go down
Icekitten
Icekitten

Random : I've been waiting.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 16:40

Four sits there looking at the man, she slows her breathing and starts to concentrate. Her shadow comes up and covers over the lump of where her arm was and starts to manifest another arm. She blinks as waking from a dream. she looks to her shadow arm and smiles bit of joy and shock.
Back to top Go down
http://icecoldkitten.deviantart.com/
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 16:40

9 looked at 3 without much care
"We all saw somebody, it doesn't mean it was the voice, and I don't see why it matters..."

...another mask...
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 16:44

6 stared at 3, wide-eyed. He swallowed and asked 9 to look at his cards for him. To pretend to keep playing so nothing was wrong.

"But what about the female voice?" 6 asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 16:46

9 shows the cards to 6
"I think we should be greatful for what they provide, they are clearly doing this out of our best interests."

...yet another lie...
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 16:50

"Oh no, it was him. Same voice, and plus he told me." Three said.
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 16:52

9 looks at 3
"I had a man visit me as well, but he said nothing of the voice. Why would you get special treatment?"

...3 is lying...or..maybe he isn't? ...what is the voice's name? ...
Back to top Go down
Capricorn Hunter
Capricorn Hunter

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 17:00

6 looked down, tapping his foot. Why would the Voice talk to 3 and not to anyone else? It wasn't fair. He looked at 9 and coughed, shaking his head. 3 didn't seem like he was being completely honest with them.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 17:00

"Because I knew what was special about him." Three said. He thought that was the reason. Or possibly, he would be useful to this man. Thinking about it, power detection would be a great way to track down escapees...
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 17:02

9 pretends to ignore it and focuses on the cards

...perhaps 3 is special...but that doesn't change anything...
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 17:14

Four
The man grinned as he replied,"Good, good. That is all for today. You may leave." The men left out the side door as he said this.

Eight
The man just nodded as he wrote down something before picking up the ball and saying,"That's enough for today, you may go." Before making his way out as well.
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 17:20

7 has been listening and watching, "they had me heal a man's cut... it cut me a bit in return... and it doesn't seem to be healing..." he looks arround, "There were two men with me... but they seem to just be here to help."

'none of this is real... but... none of us know that... so we aren't meant to... I have to get out... but if they find out... I will be killed... that must be what happened to the others... they learned the truth... but if my dreams are real... シッ(SHIT)... 私は、その一部を覚えることができる...私は維持する必要がそれな...私が住んでいる必要があります...脱出...夢の国へ...私の空の土地...無料ドラゴン回以上の急騰!(I can remember some of it... I need to keep it quiet... I must live... and escape... to the land of dreams... my sky land... and soar as the free dragon once more!)...'

7 is sweating though it may just be from his work out, "So... anything else that these people did?... I guess they must have done this to help me understand..."
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 EmptyThu 22 Jul 2010 - 17:23

"Oh, the man I met had me test the shield I made by shooting it."
9 says casually, still looking at the cards
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life in the Pits   Life in the Pits - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

Life in the Pits
Page 12 of 19Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 15 ... 19  Next