Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Le Royaume du Antiguo

Go down 
+2
TSDZ_President
The Wanderer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

Random : The Internet is a cold, cold, amazing place.

Le Royaume du Antiguo Empty
PostSubject: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 0:59

It's been 13 years since the Space Pirates invaded and the Humans went into exile. The Magmoors hid in the ruins of Magmoor caverns. It's an ancient fortress surrounded by caverns that are filled with lava. It has a river of lava that flows through the center of the fortress. It is also located under a mountain that has a lake in it. The lake provides fresh water, the humans thrive off the fruit that grows under the base of the lake basin. The Humans use the lava to make special weapons that seem to be the only weapon that can actually damage the Plasma armor of the Space Pirates.

It's been 13 years, and the Human's have succsessfully managed to raise and train a group of 13 year olds. Just as the Prophecy had said. The Humans, who have suffered for 13 years of hiding under the mountains, will raise children in the ways of the assassin and magic. When the Lava falls stop flowing is the time when these children must leave their home and face the threat of a race with weapons that were beyond imagination. Guided by a traitor of his race, the Hero's must purge the world of the monsters that came from another home.

Now the Falls have stopped running and the Lava river is running dry. It is time to leave, and face the threat that is the Space Pirates.

Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 1:00

CHARACTER SHEET

People playing as Space Pirates please fill out the Space Pirate Character Sheet.
Please keep it even and expect to be shifted if there is an uneven number (i.e. everyone picks Space Pirates)

Human Character Sheet
Name:
Class: Warrior*
Race: Human*
Element: (pick ONE: Water, Earth, Fire, or Wind)
Skill: Assassin*
Appearance:
History:
Weapon:

Space Pirate Character Sheet
Name:
Race: Space Pirate*
Skill: Perception*
Appearance:
History:
Weapon: Plasma Rifle, Plasma Sword, Plasma Shield, Plasma Grenade's*

*Must be this
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 1:03

Accepted Human Characters

Username: Car_Hopper
Name: Trillian McMillan
Class: Warrior
Race: Human
Element: Fire
Skill: Assassin
Appearance:Blonde Hair, Blue Eyes tanned, and having a petite figure wearing a Black Latex Suit.
History: McMillian's Past is a horrid one. Born as a orphan and A survivor of one of the formal Human Cities from the Space Pirates. She began to run away with her mentor, Orpheus to a refuge camp,When Orpheus died by a mysterious disease, he left her books of combat and strategy, so she trained herself with martial arts, sword fighting and marksmanship making her one of the best soliders of the Human Race.
Weapon:A Butterfly Knife and a set of Shriukens.

Accepted Space Pirate Characters

Sorry guys I had to fix a bit of things.

Username: URP(Swindle
Name: Theo Hunter
Class: Sniper
Race: Space Pirate
Element: None
Skill: Perception
Appearance:
Spoiler:
History: Dad was pirate, no one knows about his mom but Theo, and he wont tell
Weapon: Plasma Sniper Rifle, Plasma Sword, Plasma Grenade's, and Plasma Shield

Username: Icekitten
Name: Graarak
Class: Shock Trooper
Race: Space Pirate
Element: None
Appearance:
Spoiler:
Skill: Perception

Last edited by Samuel James Aran on Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 1:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 1:05

RULES

(1) Check the Log Book often, for it is constantly being updated and might even include secrets and more. Link: https://idrealphobia.rpg-board.net/ideas-f39/le-royaume-du-antiguo-log-book-t896.htm
(2) NO GOD MOD
(3) Stay together
(4) RP responsibly
{5} Please PM profiles to me.

Last edited by Samuel James Aran on Tue 20 Jul 2010 - 4:41; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 1:44

all I have to say is this-

#5= BS, it was good for character developement, and everyone but YOU was fine with it. Best liked it, and that's all that matters. Idc if you don't like it, that was how the characters were, plain and simple.

PS: you're lucky I didn't have Alevon kill Saul, considering Saul made him comit suicide.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 2:02

Razz i kno right?
Back to top Go down
TSDZ_President
Arbiter
TSDZ_President

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 2:03

But seriously, you are very lucky
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 3:01

rules 5 and 6 make me say no to this RP instantly... because 1. limiting that would not be good necessarily... and 2. rule 6 limits our freedom trying to guide us on a strict linear path to not see that the vast scenery is just a painted wall... in short it limits freedom... and makes you mindlessly obey causing out of char issues.
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 4:41

Alright fixed
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 9:31

Hmm...I might enter in this. I could use Alexi....

Yo sam can I have a char that ISN'T a space pirate but still 16 yrs old? Plllzzz?

Also i found a good theme for the humans. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rYDuNq-a5b4
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

Random : With time all things change and all people change. Nothing is constant.

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 10:43

...-_-... been meaning to mention this wolfie... but you have a bit of a multi-post problem...
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 11:03

Ah yes. I know. Too much on my mind.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 11:08

Fixed.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 11:09

Thanks Very Happy..It's just i get bored, and post things at different times.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 11:15

Well if you already posted just edit it in your last post instead Razz The edit button is a roleplayer's best friend.
Back to top Go down
We Tigers
We Tigers

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 11:16

Yea i know lol. I'll make sure I edit in the future...
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

Random : The beatings will continue until morale improves!

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 11:30

bestdragon3 wrote:
Well if you already posted just edit it in your last post instead Razz The edit button is a roleplayer's best friend.

I thought that was the OOC/Bitching thread. Anyway, what were rules 5 and 6. And Sam, are you sure you don't want people choosing their classes...?
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 11:33

I call it the DM Paranoia Railroad. He wants his story to go well but doesn't trust you guys enough so he's giving you limited character creation freedom so that there isn't anything creative.
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 11:43

bestdragon3 wrote:
I call it the DM Paranoia Railroad. He wants his story to go well but doesn't trust you guys enough so he's giving you limited character creation freedom so that there isn't anything creative.
Why can't he just use NPCs?
Back to top Go down
The Wanderer
The Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 12:01

Actually Joseph was to serve only as a guide. The characters have freedom just listen to Joseph when he was going to say something important. He's never going to give order's he's just following the group to give them protection and teach them stronger moves.
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 12:01

*Shrug* Cause then you guys would find a way to get around it. Hell, the same thing happens in D&D when we have a Paladin babysitter Razz

Me:"Hey look! Crime!"

Her:"Where! I will end it!"

Me: Steals what I wanted before she turns back around.

Her:"I see no crime..."

Me:"My bad *Shrug*"
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 12:05

lol best XD
Back to top Go down
Ta]R[SoNiS
Ta]R[SoNiS

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 12:07

So it's a railroad?...

It seems that either I be Human and sit on a train where I will do nothing or I will be a space pirate and shoot at the train before being detached, getting lost, and also doing nothing...
Back to top Go down
Zentaku
Zentaku

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo EmptyTue 20 Jul 2010 - 12:07

mmmmhmmm.... that is about right tar Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Le Royaume du Antiguo   Le Royaume du Antiguo Empty

Back to top Go down

Le Royaume du Antiguo
Page 1 of 1