Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Vampire Household (Accepting profiles)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neiva-Riivai
Neiva-Riivai

The Vampire Household (Accepting profiles) Empty
PostSubject: The Vampire Household (Accepting profiles)   The Vampire Household (Accepting profiles) EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010 - 9:29

In a land far from the normal term people call fantasy a world where the vampires are actually treated better then any other realm. Of course there are still the hunters and killers who hate them but alot have accepted vampires.

The vampires in this realm are still Strong, fast, and quite deadly except they dont go around killing for no reason like in other fairy tails, Infact they are quite nice.

In this story in a house hold far north in the cold lands of Salacontos 4 vampires are said to live in the great castle atop of the hill in the middle of the town all the servents in the castle accepted there mistresses and masters in the castle and even hoping to get pleasure from getting there blood sucked by the vampires.

In the land of the vampires vampires arnt born they are made by something called the Blood kiss which will turn who ever kissed by it into a vampire though a 3 day rebirth which they shall die and be reborn but there is a chance that in those 3 days the person will die and not become a vampire. a blood kiss is only done to the person a vampire wants to be with forever.

people who are bitten and had there blood drank by the vampires get alot of pleasure out of it and become addicted to it.

Last edited by Neiva-Riivai on Mon 28 Jun 2010 - 9:37; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neiva-Riivai
Neiva-Riivai

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Household (Accepting profiles)   The Vampire Household (Accepting profiles) EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010 - 9:33

1. No godmodding/powerplaying. It's very annoying when somebody controls someone elses character, never gets hit by anything, and is never hurt.

2. No cybering. At all. I will allow up to as far as making out, but if it goes any further than that, do a timeskip.

3. Deaths!Are allowed but PM the charater you wish to kill if they agree go ahead.

4. PROFILES! PM them to me!

5. Warnings! You only get two of them, and when you mess up a third time, you will be removed from the roleplay. If you do something minor, then I might let you back in, but there isn't much room for forgiveness...

6. Title all profiles 'Bite me', and put a 🐱 somewhere in the profile so I know you read the rules.

7. Posting! You have to post at least 2 times a week! If you PM me with a reason, I will understand and you can go free, but if not, i'll PM you and ask for a reason. If you dont respond within the day, you will be removed without a warning.Also no One liners they get anyyoing.Do atless 3 sectences, I will understand Writers block

8. Remember to Pm your Charecters to me XD

9.Also, dont use ** for actions, explain them in your posts like "Naruto walked over to his friends room and knocked on the door". Use "" for speech, and Italics with ' ' around them for thought.

10. Have fun!

Last edited by Neiva-Riivai on Mon 28 Jun 2010 - 9:40; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neiva-Riivai
Neiva-Riivai

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Household (Accepting profiles)   The Vampire Household (Accepting profiles) EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010 - 9:37

There are 3 vampire spots available and each will have there own swains or personal servants with them

Vampires are weak vs all the anti vampire stuff Like garlic, water sunlight, silver but there main advantage is there regenration. After ingesting fresh blood they heal extreamly fast

Vampire skelton profiles
Roleplay name:
Personality:
Apperance:
History:
Other infomation:

Servants skelton profiles
Roleplay name:
Personality:
Apperance:
History
Other infomation:
Which master/mistress they work for: (name of the master/mistress)

Oldest vampire:Neiva-riivai
Middle vampire: (The sandwhich XD)
youngest vampire:

Last edited by Neiva-Riivai on Mon 28 Jun 2010 - 9:45; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neiva-Riivai
Neiva-Riivai

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Household (Accepting profiles)   The Vampire Household (Accepting profiles) EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010 - 9:39

Pm me your profiles please XD

Accepted vampires:
Gaia name:Levi_snow
Roleplay name:Gabriella bloodborn
Personality:Shes kind, sweet, caring like mother but she can become deadly in seconds. she likes to be gentle when drinking the blood of her servants giving more pleasure and less pain to them.
Apperance:The Vampire Household (Accepting profiles) 1184043973_GothAnimeGirl
History:After 30 years of her normal life she met a young vampire named Urika she saved urikas life from vampire hunters and took her home. becasue urika lost alot of her blood she needed fresh blood but the only near by source was that of Gabriella.
As Urika pushed her onto the bed gabriella did not know what to do..if this was a advance of some sort but as the fangs went into her neck she relised what happened and after that it was to late she was bathed in pleasure beyound her wildest dreams. She became faithful to her new mistress untill she recived the blood kiss from her. when she was reborn she found her mistress dead on the floor killed by the vampires hunters she saved her from.
Other infomation: she had wings and because of her mistress she does not mind male or female servants.

accepted servents:
Name: Ellsworth Maril
Personality: A rather quick-tempered man, Ellsworth usually prefers to stick to the shadows, avoiding contact with nearly everybody. He tends to irritate nearly everybody he meets, simply because he can't keep his mouth shut for a second. Ellsworth can be seen frequently exploring areas, wondering if there's any mystery to solve. He frequently shouts at whatever irritates him, but is usually a diligent worker, sticking to the job until it is finished.
Apperance:The Vampire Household (Accepting profiles) AnimeGuywithgreeneyes
History: Ellsworth was raised to be a blacksmith. His father always pressed the importance of iron and other metals, his mother also always pressing the importance of metal. But metal never interested him. He was forced into apprenticeship, sticking to it for a few years, but eventually dumping it, and going out on the streets. For a year and a half, he was without a job, without home, and without a good meal. He frequently spent each and every night exploring everything he could, always insisting that he would eventually find a job. Ellsworth was only 23 when he first met Gabriella, and was edgy about being around her at first. Having no job of any kind, and asked her if she would be willing to let him work for her. He was shy about letting her have his blood, but quickly got over that shyness.
Other infomation: Likes kittens, fried rats, and silence.
Which master/mistress they work for: Gabriella Bloodborn

Last edited by Neiva-Riivai on Mon 28 Jun 2010 - 11:29; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Neiva-Riivai
Neiva-Riivai

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Household (Accepting profiles)   The Vampire Household (Accepting profiles) EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010 - 9:43

Whats happing now:Accepting profiles
Has the roleplay started:No
Can i send a vampire charecter:Yes
Can i send a servent charecter:Yes
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
Bestdragon3
Public Affairs Manager
Bestdragon3

Random : Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere.

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Household (Accepting profiles)   The Vampire Household (Accepting profiles) EmptyMon 28 Jun 2010 - 12:28

Alright, this is a great set up, but I'm moving this to OOC. Next time, read MY rules before posting up an Rp Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Vampire Household (Accepting profiles)   The Vampire Household (Accepting profiles) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Vampire Household (Accepting profiles)
Page 1 of 1