Imagination Dimension Realphobia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Subscription - "The robotkind - Emergence."

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Subscription - "The robotkind - Emergence." Empty
PostSubject: Subscription - "The robotkind - Emergence."   Subscription - "The robotkind - Emergence." EmptyFri 18 Jun 2010 - 11:23

THE RP IS STARTED! CLICK HERE

Station Alpha-2. Star system: Sol. in orbit of the planet "Earth". The year is 4055.

«Dark years they are for us. I barely remember the time when I was a child. Seperated from the others I was. Them? They've probably been cybernitized a long time ago, perhaps before I was brought in this crude new world. Some could say I am happy doing what I do everyday: they bring me 2 females a day, and my job is to reproduce with them.We've been genetically designed to appreciate what we do. And that's what I do. But there's still this hate inside me, this hate against this marginal way of existing they want us to have. I have been curious to know more about the Universe, just to have the chance to look through a window to see that planet, Earth they call it. And I keep being amazed whenever I hear the guardians talking about ships and space travel. I'm a curious nature, and I wanna know what's outside of this jail. I'm forcing myself to hate my role a bit more everyday, and keep waiting for the day any kind of opportunity will be given to me to escape. The day when I'll finally be fuckin' free.»
-Optus Hatzel.

«I'm among thousands of other girls, used like a simple tool. No liberty whatsoever, one reproduce with me, not even have the chance to know his name or even talk to him. I'm pregnant, I wait for 9 months in jail, 9 uncomfortable months living with the feeling that a parasite is growing inside me. Something that doesn't belong to me. And I suffer, suffer so much to give it birth. Not even allowed to see its face, the moment baby has come out, they get me out of the room and give me a break of about 3 days to restablish. Then the cycle starts over. What is that life? How cruel and ignorant can "humans" be to force me to live this?! Will I ever leave this place one day to see what is outside? ...What is outside. I don't even know where is that prison I live in. Anyway, whatever is outside, it can't be worse than here.»
-Lea Dubuc.

«It is ironic how we, humans, have promised to never bring enslavement back in our society, and that, a long time ago. ULH is bringing back inhuman behaviors, they're the evil itself!»
-Arms of Freedom Co-President : Akhill Sonne.

You live among that breeding group. in station Alpha-2. gender seperated. Who are you? What are you? That, only you can tell me. Suscribe to the RP to experience the emergence.

(PM your character's description to 0blivion.)

---------------------

Characters:

Optus Hatzel:
(Played by 0blivion)
Physical Desc. : about 5'7'' tall. Dark drown hairs, green and brown eyes. Has a genetically improved endurance.
Psychological Desc. : Curious and finicky describes him well. He's a natural thinker, he keeps asking question on who he truly is and the reason of his life. His psychology has been altered by UHL's experiments, he now knows instinctively how to use any tool or how to pilot any vehicle or spaceship. Althought he doesn't know that at the beggining of the RP since he never left the station.

Laura Delgado
(Played by Khaoz)
Physical Desc. : Laura stands at about 5'5", holding a rather voluptuous figure compared to most women. Her hair is a long and wavy raven color that reaches down to her waist. Her eyes on the other hand, are a constant battle between the colors of blue, green, and yellow. Every now and then the dominance of one color will change. The rest of her body is rather pale, and fair.
Psychological Desc. : Apathetic and rather blunt, Laura doesn't really care about morals or the fact that someone or something may be at fault. All her minds is wired to are cold, hard, simple facts. For reproduction purposes she has heightened sensitivity to quicken the male climax, allowing her better hearing, touch, and eye sight than most. She has a natural affinity for ranged weaponry, although has not been able to test it out

Zaphod Orano Bebblebrox IV
(Played by CaR_HoPPeR)
Physical Description:Male, 6'2 ft tall, bald and tanned. His eyes are hard to see due to his sunglasses. He wears make shifted armor he makes from himself.
Psychological Description: An eccentric at heart, he likes to see people with their limits of mentality if they can survive the barrages of insults he brings. He knows the female's purpose and likes to take advantage of it, basically mutilating them. He has a gift of marksmanship on any weapon, expertise on torture and adapts to new environments easily. He despises humans and always think on the negative of everything.

Kelin Levinhawk
(Played by cowsmacker)
physical discription: around 6 feet tall, blonde hair, brown eyes. has a semi muscular build showng that he has some strength
though not in the highest degree or anything. he likes to keep his uniform nice and clean and will often sport a number of
things from scientist uniforms to light armor. though he likes plain white lab coats.
Psychological Desciption: he is smart when it comes to astronomy and the laws of physics and likes to think on his feet. although he has a bit of a dislike for other people, although a few he might get along with and the rest he will just tolerate. he also suffers from arachniphobia. he is also able to keep a calm mind and is slow to panic. and even slower to lose reason when it comes to figuring out stuff.

NPC played by 0blivion and 666.
Back to top Go down

Subscription - "The robotkind - Emergence."
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Imagination Dimension Realphobia :: Roleplaying :: Outline Workshop :: Universes :: The robotkind.-
Jump to: